HxH ⚡ Boyfriend Scenarios & O...

By solcea

| Ranked 2nd in the Oneshot Category from the Winter HxH Watty Awards 2016 | I DO NOT OWN ANY OF 2011 HXH... More

REQUEST HERE PLEZ
A N O T E
.:When You First Met Him:.PART I
.:When You First Met Him:.PART II
.:When You First Met Him:.PART III
.:How You Two Hang Out:.PART I
.:How You Two Hang Out:.PART II
.:How You Two Hang Out:.PART III
.:When You Develop Feelings For Him:.PART I
.:When You Develop Feelings For Him:.PART II
.:When You Develop Feelings For Him:.Part III
.:SHAIAPOUF EDITION:.
.:When They Do Your Hair:.PART I
.:When They Do Your Hair:.PART II
.:When They Do Your Hair:.PART III
.:POKKLE EDITION:.
.:When He Develop Feelings For You:.PART I
.:When He Develop Feelings For You:.PART II
.:When He Develops Feelings For You:.PART III
.:ONESHOTS REQUEST CLOSED:.↴
tragedy »Teen!Killua X Natsumi AU
treasure »Phantom Troupe X Child!Reader
jealous? »Gon X Nalia X Killua
cuddle »Kari X Gon
Mrs Kurta »Jasmine X Kurapika

.:SHALNARK EDITION:.

1.3K 32 31
By solcea

He looks like momma' little boy but actually he is a kinky dirty mann 😏👍🏾

PS sorry for the late update oh whelp.. As a punishment I shall give pics of shalmama!!

When you first met him:

"Tracy!" you wailed in dismay. Your little sister Tracy decides to get lost in the crowd when an explosion happened in the market near your house.

"Katsu!"

"No Mommy!"

"Daddy!"

You ignored all those shrieks and cries, although your heart ached a bit at the sight of a little red-haired child clinging onto a lifeless body of her mom, crying her eyes out.

You frowned. This has got to be the work of The Phantom Troupe.

You ran towards a corner which you stumbled over a blonde boy with a hairy giant. Bumping at the blonde boy made you stumbled backwards which ended up you landing on your ass the hard way. You scowled momentarily and got up to your feet, wiping off the dirt and gravel on your trousers. When you looked at your hands you saw little blotches of blood.

Which indicates that your ass is gonna bleed to death if you let all of the blood crawl onto the floor.
You strained your cries as your ass feels like its been deep fried. Your eyes watered and you looked up to see an apologetic cute look of the blonde.

"Sorry." He winced and pointed his index finger at your butt. You gave him a weak grin and tilted your head sideways. "Its okay-"

"Shalnark." His eyes twinkled with such generosity as he lend out his hand. You blushed and with a grab of his hand and he hauled you onto your feet.
Fascinated by his strength you gawked.

"Y/N."

Until he groped your boobs and inject you with a paralysing syrup so that you won't make any attempts to escape when he carried you to their hideout. At least the pain subsidies.Along the way the scowl on your face which never wavers, which Shalnark thinks that it is personally cute and hot for some reason.

Not only you have a permanent scowl but you also glared at him, which sent shivers down his spine until he dropped you on the cold hard ground.

You winced loudly and caressed your back with your hand as your eyes curiously searched for any indication where the hell are you now.
The only thing you knew is that the glum night shone upon the half broken pillars that still stood strong, which you assumed that this place is the throne room, a castle.
You yelled at his ear. "Let me go, coconut head!"
He grunted. "Sheesh calm down. It's only-"
"Well like hell I would go with a stranger and the Phantom Troupe!"
His eyes widened. "How do you know?"

"Easy. First, I saw that hairy guy a few times in every occasion when the Phantom Troupe is in action and two,"the air drops into a few degrees as you closed the distance between your face with his shocked one. You let out a toothy grin. "You do not look innocent for me."
His usual innocent face turned into a light scowl. The other Phantom Troupe members were amused, as they never seen Shalnark scowled or even showed a negative expression before.

Curiously you glanced at the people that you assumed were the Phantom Troupe members and with all your might you stifled a laugh.

"Y-you have no-"your statement was cut off by a certain golden haired man. "Shut the fuck up if you want to live."

You were about to retort but Shalnark interrupted your 'conversation'.

"Y/N San, Phinks, stop. This is not a good situation to fight. Plus,Y/N," he smirked as he raised an eyebrow. "Nice pantsu you got there."

You let out a forced exhale, rubbing your temples. "Men." You muttered.

"Y/N-saaann!"

Your eyes widened at the familiar voice, as at the back of Uvogin stood the one you're looking for.
Tracy.
With overflowing motions she ran up to you and Shalnark. Lokking at Shalnark with puppy dog eyes she said, "Thank you very much for finding my mommy!" And bowed respectfully.

Shalnark smiled sincerely like an angel. "You're welcome."
And whispered at my ear with a smirk. "I have a feeling I might be a daddy sooner."

You scowled. "WHY YOU LITTLE-"

How you two hang out:

"So where are we going?" You rubbed your temples with your fingers.

He sighed for the 100th time. "I told you that we are going to town because I need some electrical supplies for my toys."

When you first met him you never knew that he never shows any negative expressions before

Until he met you.
Realising that you are the only one that can tick his innocent side off you will often tease at him, sometimes at missions you will always retort back if he claims that he is stronger than you, enjoying seeing his other personality. He learned that you and Tracy were just sisters and she always calls you mommy, so he silently does not have to worry about your relationship issues at the moment.

You smiled. Although you and him are rivals in some sort of way you become friends with him and get along when in your spare time. Since you joined the phantom troupe

Suddenly, a flash of blue caught your attention.
"Shalnark!" A turn too late instead of Shalnark getting hit its you.
Little did you know Shalnark already anticipated that attack but since you blocked it for him he was furious.
Lashing out his last antenna he threw it accurately at the enemy's arm.
He gritted his teeth in anger. "No one will hurt y/n over my watch!" And pressed the button on his remote to make the enemy drown himself in a nearby river.
After a blink he looks frantically for you and found you at the edge of a waterfall with a weak grin.
"Enjoying your time, my cute peasant?"
Did she just called me a peasant? He screamed inwardly in annoyance.
But then he saw a funny looking mushroom on your hand. He sighed in relief.
"What's with the smile?"
He raised an eyebrow, smirking. "Ah, it's nothing."

you close-eyed smile."So where are we going again?"

"UGH"

When you developed feelings for him:

"He what?"
Machi stated bluntly. "I told you. He is in trouble. And," she closer the space with a devious smirk, which usually means trouble. "You, have to rescue him." She said, deepening the word 'you'.

You frowned and blushed at her state. "Machi, are you drunk?"

She swung a bottle of Jack Daniels with a child's smile. "What? Me, drunk?" She slurred and laughed, making you wince as she she smashed the bottle on the bar's floor.

You rolled your eyes, and then something popped out of your mind.

"Hey Machi."
"Whaddaya want, cunt?"
"Do you like Chrollo?"
She scowled. "Don't you dare call baby cake that!"

You bit your lip, preventing fits of laughs.

Machi who was smirking at you gleefully asked you. "So what do you think of Shalnark?"

Your eyebrows arched in surprise. "Oh? Shalnark? He- erm.."
Somehow those compliments you used to throw at him are difficult to reach to your voice box.

Well done, Shalnark. Wow, you're pretty good with hands! That's a nice outfit you're wearing. Nice machinery, consider to tell me about it more? Those are one of the many that you would consider it as 'praises' and 'compliments'

What do you really think of him? More importantly what do you think of him as?

As if on queue, a blonde man in a suit kicked the door with such force.
"Hey Phinks! The man said you can have all the beer you want!"

You then heard thundering footsteps coming towards the bartender's and heard some tin cans collapsing on the hard oak table. Curiosity killed the cat you looked at your right.

"Oh parting is such sweet sorrow!" Phinks had that weird eyes that look like as if he was pleasuring himself.

You grimaced at that horrible sight( I won't 😏), and then looked at Machi. "Yeah right he is in trouble." You mumbled under your breath. He was just having a goddamn nights out that's all. And about that look in Phinks' eyes you decided to slide that down later.

"Hey y/n!" A familiar voice hollered.
"Shalnark!" Your eyes twinkled with such happiness which made his ears red.

"Oh Shal." You made a faked teary face at him. Machi is sprouting nonsense everywhere! Not only that but she also asked a ridiculous question."

He chuckled. "What is it?"
"What do I think of y-"
Wait, you didn't even answer her question yet, so why do you kept denying that punching feeling in your guts? Your sentence was suspended midair as you looked at his dazzling turquoise blue eyes. Somehow those eyes made you melt in your shoes.

Is this what it feels like to fall in love with someone?

==========
Ah finally go guys read and enjoy it <3 since the summer holls started now I can upload as much as I want! Muahaha

BC gonna go back to sleep asdfgdghklxv

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

411K 21.3K 100
Suomenkielinen Larry-versio suositusta fanficistä After. Louis Tomlinson on 18-vuotias opiskelija, jolla on yksinkertainen elämä, erinomaiset arvosa...
25.8K 1.2K 51
Neela on jo pidemmälle kaksikymppisiään ehtinyt nuori nainen. Hänen elämänsä koostuu pitkälti opiskelujen, työn ja vapaa-ajan yhteensovittamisen kans...
194 27 26
Tämä on Drarry tarina/fanfiction, joka sijoittuu Harry Potterin ja muiden hänen ikäisten kuudennelle vuodelle. Tämä tulee ehkä joissain kohdissa peru...
160K 5.2K 77
Valmis✅ Fanfic kahesta blind channelin jäsenestä. Aleksi + Joel + känniyö = ?