The New Stylist A BTS fanfict...

By pastelbubbleee

This is a BTS fanfiction on a girl called Kim Mi-cha, who is just a innocent girl with a huge passion for sty... More

Prologue
Day One
Day Two late morning (Part 1)
Day 2 Late morning (Part 2)
Day 3 Practice
Day 3 continued: Hospital
Authors note
Day 3 part 3 Butterfly
Back to work MV shooting Day 1
MV shooting Pt 2: Chilly mornings and a willow tree
MV shooting pt 3 continued FLUFF (╯3╰)
Friday
Friday continued
Lunch with BTS! Part 1
Lunch with BTS! Part 2
Concert Day
Concert Day Pt 2:Hwa Yang Yeon Hwa
Save me
The biggest mask
Nothing usual
YOUTH
Bestfriend Talks
Nothing Like Us
I'm fine, but I'm actually not
Bye Bye Bestfriend
Hello Japan!
Heated up
The Streets of Tokyo
Photo shoot in Japan Part 1
Photo Shoot In Japan Part 2
Lets Go Home
Lets go Home: Continued
Commotion at the Airport
Save me again
The End
Prologue
A/N

MV shooting Pt 3

377 14 3
By pastelbubbleee

I woke up with a big stretch and a smile.

Yes! Last day to wake up early! I squealed to myself and headed to the bathroom. I felt confident today so I decided to dress stylish to celebrate, we're probably gonna have a quick party after the shooting ends. I wore the same trench coat, my white ARMY tshirt, slightly ripped jeans and my white, low converses. I did my hair up in a messy bun and even wore the red bandana headband that Kyung gifted me recently. She was still sleeping obviously. I quickly checked myself out in the mirror, grabbed my bag and headed downstairs. There was lots of time left, so I made myself breakfast and went on my tab for a little while. "Unnie?" Kyung said lightly as she came downstairs rubbing her eyes. "Morning Kyung!" I say looking up while taking a sip of my coffee. "Morning unnie, you look nice today and your wearing my headband! Whats the special occasion?" she asks eyes close, smiling. "Well today is the last day to film their MV and I think we're having a after-party" I replied. "Okeyy wait for me while I get ready and we can head out together" she says and goes back upstairs.

I go back to my tab and go onto my twitter.

JUNGKOOK SPOTTED HUGGING A GIRL NEAR THE BIGHIT OFFICE

WHO IS THIS MYSTERIOUS GIRL? JUNGKOOK FINALLY HAVE GIRLFRIEND??

lel this fandom, luckily my identity is a secret.

"Unnie make me some coffee and put it in my flask, im coming down soon" Kyung shouts from upstaris. "Aish this girl!" I laughed and quickly made her some coffee.

"Okiee i'm done lets go!" She says. She comes down in a light coat, scarf and beanie. I hand her the coffee "are you that cold?" I ask, "yeah its always cold in the mornings" she replies and we head out.

We walked up the mainstreet and caught the bus. Kyung had to get off before me, I bid her goodbye and leaned against the cold window until I arrived at my destination.

"Aish it really is cold" I say rubbing my hands together. Then out of nowhere someone grabbed my waist and pulled me into a backhug, I quickly turned around. "V-shi!" I yell and try to wiggle out. He lets go and smiles. "Wha..what were you doing?" I mutter, I quickly looked down because I felt my face getting hotter and hotter. "Sorry Mi-cha you looked cold" he says and gave me one of his rectangular smiles. "All goods and thank you, lets head inside" I said, he nodded and we entered the building. We walked into the dance studio where Jungkook and Jimin were practicing. "Ah Mi-cha! You look very stylish today" Jimin said edging closer and smirking. "Ah thank you" I blushed and played with my loose hairs. "Hey Mi-cha" Jungkook said shyly "aw hey Jungkook" I said and smiled at him. He got flustered and looked down. I giggled.

The members started arriving and I greeted them. They put their bags down and started practicing. I sat down and watched them with full admiration. They always work so hard, before I used to think they were probably a overrated boy group, but honestly know I realise why they have so many fans, why their so famous and why their known pretty much all around the world. There probably isn't one country that doesn't know them. "Mi-chaaa!" The boys yelled as they came towards me and broke my thoughts. "Hey guys" I say and smile. They all collapse on the floor tired, my eyes widen and I quickly fetch towels to wipe away their sweat. I sat on my knees next to the lying Taehyung and gently pressed the towel against his forhead, his eyes slightly opened and when he saw me wiping away his sweat he grabbed my wrist and pulled himself up. "Uh Tae-Taehyung-shi?" I say blushing, he took my hands closer to his cheeks and rubbed them against them "your so soft Mi-cha" he says and places a small kiss on them. It was probably obvious but my face started heating up, hot and hot until I looked like a tomato. I tried to lower my face to hide and he let go of my hand. I stood up and left the studio. I heard cries of jealousy from the other members and as took a quick glance back, I saw the members huddled around him, punching him jokingly but I saw his face and it looked sad.

Vina arrived and I greeted her, we went to the dressing rooms to be greated by Hyeong-shi and she gave us a list of things to do before we left. I helped carefully pack their outfits and started packing the makeup afterwards and loaded them into the van. I saw the boys coming out being their usual selves but then I saw Taehyung, the same thoughts came back to me and I felt my face heating up. He turned to me and I quickly looked away. Soon we got on and headed to our last destination.

We arrived and the first thing I saw were a mob of people. Seriously there had to be at least 300 people. Why were they here? How are we gonna get rid of them? I decided not to let it bother me and started to fix up the makeup. We were going to be film inside this large, abandoned... factory? Garage? I don't know but headed inside. People were setting up the lights, cameras etc. "Everyone please gather around" I heard the manager yell, we all gathered around the little platform he was on, along with the director I looked to my side and saw BTS together, shortly Vina came and joined me. "Everyone, if everything goes well this will be our last day of shooting no more waking up early!" He says and puts his fists in the air, the whole crowd shouts in joy and I couldn't help but smile. "You may be wondering why there are so many people joining us, but they will help shoot the last scene of Bangtan's music video so lets get started!" Everyone clapped and went back to their department. Before I headed off I saw BTS putting their hands around each others necks with smiles, I saw Taehyung look up to me and our eyes met for 3 seconds until I turned away. I felt his eyes follow me as I headed off with the other stylists.

I unpacked the makeup, hair things and laid out the outfits. I heard BTS outside screaming and shouting and when I looked up I saw them with a camera and they were being followed by a cameraman too. Either Bangtan Bombs, behind the scenes or both I thought to myself and kept on working.

It was kind of a dangerous scene today and actually it always has been. Today Jin had act all cool in front of a burning car and after he finished filiming the car let out a small explosion and he got scared. I slowly giggled to myself and he saw me so I quickly stopped. He gave me a "cool" smile and looked back at the camera "Its just acting, i'm just acting" he says.

I didn't do too much today, I didn't wanna face the boys especially Taehyung. I just sat around and worked as a assistant and if anything needed me to get something or do something I would do it.

The next scene was pretty cool, It was like a small but lit concert. The boys danced crazily on the stage and the role of the 300 people was revealed. They were acting as a audience and they cheered for Bangtan and suddenly I saw V run, he ran and he jumped into the crowd, they caught him and he was crowd surfing. I clapped to myself quietly it looked really really cool.

They took a quick break, they looked so tired I mean anyone would be if they danced like they did. They were filiming behind the scenes but all they did was just sit or lay on each while drinking water

After taking a long, deserved break they went to film the last scene. They started dancing and then the camera only focused on V for a while and then V revealed thre other members and quite a few dancers. They danced and danced. Thats all that scene was really just dancing.

Soon it was all over, as soon as the director said "cut!" The boys started shouting in joy. "NO MORE DANCING" Jin and Rapmonster shouted and they seemed the happiest. They went around thanking the dancers, the crowd and the staff. The manager gathered us again. "Everyone we have done it! Thank you all for your cooperation, thank you camera crew, stylists and our crowd!" he yelled and shouts of delight went across the crowd. I caught V looking at me with deep eyes, i felt myself getting hotter so I quickly turned around. "I know we are all tired, but when we reach the office everyone is free for the day including our boys" BTS started yelling in joy and putting their arms around each others necks, they looked up to the manager with big big smiles. "Tonight there will be a after-party to celebrate the finishing of their lastest and hottest Music Video! Please go home and get some rest and be sure to dress nicely! The party will start at 7pm and will be held in the VIP Lounge near the building the adress will all be sent to you, and a very quick note all staff get tomorrow and the weekends off, then next week we will start promotions." Everyone started cheering loudly and started quickly packing things up to get home early.

With everyone packing up things quickly we got the job done in no time. I just finished loading the last few boxes into the van where the boys came up to me. They looked extremely tired and very sweaty. "Hey guys congrats its all finally over! I know for certain you guys are going to get 1st place on every show trust me!" I say and give them my biggest smile. "Thank you Mi-cha and thank you for supporting us" RapMonster says returning me with a cute smile. "Tell you what guys i'll treat you to lunch on Sunday if you want I want to congratulate you seriously i'm really happy!" I say not realising my level of excitedness. The boys widened their eyes and shouted "really?!" I smiled and nodded happily. "Yay! Thank you Mi-cha! Seriously you are the best" Jimin says and hugs me, even though he's pretty sweaty and kinda stinks I hugged him back.

When we got off the bus I heard them yell "See you at the party!" I waved back and happily skipped home.

***************************

WAHHHH THIS IS A LONG LONG LONG CHAPTER I'M SO SORRY

OVER4 1900 WORDS (including this lil note XD) IM SO SORRY

I also just really want to thank those who are actually reading my story, seeing those views makes me happy and I just hope that someone out there is actually genuinely enjoying my story so to those people thank you thank you thank you!

Honestly as long as i'm making someone happy with my story i'll live!

So once again thank you very much and I'm so sorry that this was such a long chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 125 20
𝘩𝘰𝘴𝘩𝘪 𝘹 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳 Wie hoch ist die Chance bei deinem Crush zu landen, der gar nichts von deiner Existenz weiß? ★𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘦★
68.2K 1.8K 66
>>Completed<< Yumi lässt sich von ihrer Freundin Lia überreden zu einem Konzert von BTS zu gehen. Durch die Zusage veränderte sich Yumis Leben und si...
25.4K 1.3K 41
[Überarbeitet] Claudia träumt ständig von einem Jungen mit dem sie Augenkontakt hat, sie weiß natürlich wer er ist nur was sie nicht weißt ist, dass...
35.8K 2.1K 53
Can't live without you.. Das Geheimnis der Versteinerung ist das, was Senku und (y/n) versuchen zu lüften, um somit die Welt wieder zurück in die eig...