Demonstuck

By red_homestuck_101

In a world where demon's run free. Hunter's plan to take away not only the freedom but the lives of the de... More

proficiency
transfers
purring?
warning
plan
what the hell man
camping
stupidity
save
confusion
trouble
blood
oh hell
fool
jake
memory's
oh no
faulty
trouble
anger
truth or lie
well ...
john
suffer
GRAAAAA
all better??? ●~● maybe
no............come back..
tear drops
truth behind the old man?
eye of the storm
equal
oh my god
crying
(after story)
ps ( about book

not again

3K 127 146
By red_homestuck_101

Be jake ====>

You watched dirk as he slept. This same thing over and over. You lied to him.....just like john lied to dave. You were a bit older  then you let him know.  Yes, your  past  was true but you are older than you said. Both you and john.  You  were born  many year's  before  the first human city.  You both knew what  you were. You didn't  like it but thats how you were born. You couldn't  fix it.   You were there for every event  in history.  Every single one. So were they. The born mate of a level 4 or i should  say creation  and destruction    live. Reborn once they die.  To live , to find there mate,  to die and start that process  over  again.
You both  have seen  dave and dirk grow old  as you stay by there side. See them die. Feel the loss only to find  them years  later.  Go through  the  task of making  them  fall in love with you over and over  to watch them die.
400 years  ago. You and John  got in a major  fight  that ended  in the death of you both.  You were reborn  into your new family. To suffer  alone till john was born.   Once he remembered  he to became sick of this  chain.  He didn't  want to  see his  mate grow old and die  again  he couldn't  handle  it.

So once we grew mature  we looked and looked  through  book after book desperately  trying  to find anything.  Thats when an angel named  gamzee appeared. He told   you both of a way of making  them immortal  like yourselves.  He made a deal with him  only for him. That is until  he  appeared  to you as your  sister  jade.  You took the information   and took something  of gamzees.  With the new information  we gathered  we waited till Dirk and Dave  were  reborn. Till they were at our physical  age to confront them. This was your last hope. You didn't  want to live seeing  them grow old again.

As you slowly  turned  dirk Over in his back you give him a long soft  kiss before you  ripped  out his heart.

"  I love you"
You said  putting  a spell  on yourself.
" I love you"
You said as you pulled  out your own heart. The spell the only think keeping you alive.
" I love you"
You put your heart in dirks chest healing it.
"I love you"
You put dirks heart in your own closing  the hole  healing  it as the spell  ran out.
" I love you "
You felt  your body run cold.
"I..love you"
You collapsed  on top of him  as everything  started  to run cold.

~ small  memory ~ ( 400 years ago)

" dirk for the last time stop  playing  with your sword your  to old" you said taking  it away from him.

" aw dear come on  i was just about to kick his   butt" dirk whined as you pick him up. He was getting  lighter.  It was drawing  close.

" you were not! I was so close"  dave  said back as john sat him on the couch.

" were too....wait what  were we talking about," dirk said  getting  confused.

" we were taking  about yoouur lunch,"  you said  laying  dirk on his bed.

"  ohh what's  that today? " dirk asked  smiling  kissing  your cheek.

"  soup and fresh orange  juice  " you said    pulling  up a chair taking the tray of food from the desk.

"  I can feed myself " dirk whined  as you started  to feed him.

" I know but I want to" you said  as the fear of losing  dirk  again hit you.
" you know i love you right"? You asked your  voice breaking  up as tears started  to  make your vision blurry.

Dirk only  put his hand on your leg
" i know dear i know i love you to" he said giving  you a smile.

This only made the tear fall.  You put down the spoon to whip the tears away. 
" i don't want you to leave me!" You  choked  out as dirk pulls  you into a hug.

" i wont i will always be with you" he said petting  you softly. 

" i love you Jake. I love your cooking.  I love how you take care of me.  And i know i haven't  been able to thank you enough  for making me happy in my life." Dirk said holding  you tightly  not caring  if his lunch fell on the floor.

"  anyways your acting like im dying! You cant kill dirk strider! Husband  of jake English  the creator! I promise  you that" dirk said making  you giggle  a bit. He always  knew how to make you laugh.

" thanks dirk but now look at the mess on the floor! " you whined  picking up the  stuff.

" come here," dirk said pulling you down just a bit.  He gave you a soft kiss before he let go.

"I love you", he said with a smile his orange  eye    looking at you.

You smile at him "love you to silly" you said as you got up  to go take  the bowl to the sink.  You got a towel  from  drying  rack going back in to see dirk   eyes closed holding  a small locket you gave him  years ago for a married  gift.  He has a tear  running  down his cheek his.

Tears ran down  yours as  you didn't  hear his heart beating  anymore. You walked over  to him giving  him a kiss on the head as you take the locket  putting  it around  his neck. More tears ran down your  face
" your a fucking liar"  you choked  out as you lay him down on the bed his body already  getting cold.
" I love you " you   said softly  as you curled into him one last time.  The tears  haven't  stopped yet.

"   I love you Dirk Strider so much"

You looked at the head stone of dirk you made him.   You were crying  softly  as john was digging  a grave for Dave. Tear streams   staid in his  face.

" this is where your supposed  to  tell me everything  okay  and kiss my head " you said setting  the fresh picked flower  down on dirks grave.

" your supposed  to make me laugh and say its all right your  a Strider death cant take you" you  cried.

" WHY" you yelled out at the sky crying your eyes out. 

" ......" you waited for an answer. A part of you wished dirk would come back and give you  a hug telling you its okay but you knew that  wasn't  gonna happen.

"I'm sick of it ....I'm so...so sick of this cycle....i don't want to see you grow old anymore. ..i want you to stay with me forever  and ever." You cried looking down at the locket holding  a painted  picture of you both  kissing.

"....I'm stopping  this one day...i will...i fucking  will... watch me...." you  held the locket  close to your heart.

" and then you can say it will be alright "

~ normal  time~

You woke  up slowly  pulling yourself  off of dirk. You looked at his chest to see a  yellowish gold symbol on it right over his heart You look down at your  own chest to see a purple  half  shaded  heart on it right over your heart.

"....dirk....i love you?" You said softly  hoping  for a response. you were meet by Silence. Tears started  to well up in your eyes .

"   no..no no no no no was supposed  to work! " you whimper  as tears ran down  your cheeks.   You shook dirk to still  get no response.   You finally  let go crying  into his chest. 

" shh..shh...its okay everything  is alright "dirks voice said softly  as he held you.   The sad tears were now happy tears as you hugged  him tightly. He only held you back letting you cry into his chest as he whispered  sweet nothings in your ear.

~ small time skip~

"Sooooo I'm immortal to  now?" Dirk  asked  as he ate his toast. You nod in response  making  him smile. You didn't  have to explain  much because  he remembered  everything  from your past  lives. He was currently  wearing the locket you gave him all those years ago.

" does this mean we are married? " dirk asked curious.

" we only have gotten  married sayyyy 20 times?" You teased  him as he smirked.

Dave walked out of the room  holding john bridal  style  a blue  wind symbol  over his hear and a red gear one over johns.

" see you got the memo" dirk jokes as Dave  just held john more.

" so i say we all   have a mass wedding  to celebrate "  dirk said finishing  his toast.

" i agree  we totally  need to bring Nicklaus  cage" john joked 

" naww man not him but i do wanna see you in a dress...again" Dave said kissing johns ear making him blush.

" then its done mass wedding  in when?"   You said joining  in.

" now," dirk  said pulling  you into a kiss.

Dave kissed john hard .

You look over  at them after your kiss. then back at dirk.

" everything  is going  to be fine," you said this time giving  him the kiss on the head.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.7K 754 15
Dave and John one shots. No story line here.
15.6K 529 30
It's not easy being a rich boy. Under a family of hunters. Only they don't hunt what you think they hunt. They hunt bloodsuckers. Vampires. However w...
445 25 8
{Normal Life AU} Ten years after Jake abandoned Dirk when he was 15, Jake suddenly comes back into the picture, asking for a second chance. Will Dirk...
83.6K 948 28
{Completed} Dirk, Jake, John, Dave, and Karkat. What happens when five guys who have feelings for eachother don't admit it? One day they all play Ca...