My Sweet Roomies Re -Writen (...

By Someonewhosnotfamous

This is the story of young love set inside a dream like share house.. Won't you come along for the ride ? ... More

Prologue
My Sweet Rommies
Chapter 1 "YUU"
Chapter 2 My famous Roomie
Chapter 2.1 My Famous Rommie
Chapter 3 Wall of Obstinacy
Chapter 4 Before the Live Show
Chapter 5 A long night
Chapter 6 Spilled Secrets
Chapter 7 Morning of Hunches
Chapter 8 One Dawn
Chapter 9 Home Party
Chapter 10 A Sudden Confession
Chapter 11 Exciting Date Mood
Chapter 12 A moment in Time...
Chapter 13 An Awkward Distance..
Chapter 14 How to Make Up...
Chapter 15 Uproar..
Chapter 16 Ice Breaker..
Chapter 17 A Second Date
Chapter 18 A Joyful Time
Chapter 19 Changing Day
Chapter 20 Lovers
Chapter 21 An unusual event
Chapter 21 Noisy Consideration
Chapter 22 Fiery Anger..
Chapter 23 In the Unknown..
Chapter 24 Scars..
Chapter 25 The Past...
Chapter 26 The Curtain Raises..
Chapter 27 Platinum Idol Award
Chapter 28 Happy Date..
Chapter 29 Secret Thoughts..
Chapter 30 New Supporter...
Chapter 31 A Scene..
Chapter 32 Her Dreams
Chapter 34 Mother's Clue - Part 2
Chapter 35 Her Identity
Chapter 36 In his Absence
Chapter 37 His Return
Chapter 38 Letters...
Chapter 39 Prayers
Chapter 40 Revelations
Chapter 41 Reset..
Chapter 42 A Child..
Chapter 43 Hostility..
Chapter 44 Kidnapped Part - 1
Chapter 45 Kidnapped Part - 2
Words to Convey , Because you're here..
Regained Promise..
Secret Story 1 - I can't be docile..
Secret Story 2: Midnight Warmth
Secret Story 3 - Seeking Romantic Advice
Secret Story 4 - Strong But Ephemeral Decision
Secret Story 5 - One Summer Festival
Secret Story 6 - I want to Depend on You
Secret Story 7 - A Girl's Reason
Secret Story 8 - If You Love Me
Secret Story 9 - Lonely Conflict
Secret Story 10 - Tender Morning
Epilogue 1
Epilogue 2

Chapter 33 Mother's Clue - Part 1

364 4 0
By Someonewhosnotfamous

......A few days later...

Minamino is in the living room in deep thoughts worrying....

(Now that Yomiko told me about her dreams , i can't stop myself in thinking how can i make this dream come true for her....Doing my own search i still don't have a clue of her whereabouts..)

Then..*click*

"Oh ' Mina , what are you doing here ?"

"Hey' Mina.."

It's Miyoko and Raika...

"What's wrong you look troubled ...if you have any problems feel free to talk to me" Raika says smiling kindly..

(Well i definitely have problems , my head kinda hurt i'm probably going to have a flu and both of them smiling at me like this seems problematic as well..)

"Uhm..well the truth is..."

Minamino explains the circumstances to Miyoko and Raika as they finally understood their eyes widen in surprise..

"Yomiko want's to meet her mother ?!"

"I see..i never thought this day would come...this is probably all thanks to you Mina.."

"N-no i haven't done anything at all.." ( i remember Yomiko said the same thing..)

Raika laughs softly as she returns to the main issue 

"So you're looking for Yomiko's mother right ?"

"Well , yeah but i'm stuck searching on my own , that's why i wonder if you could help me guys.."

"Awwee you're adorable , look at you saying , you haven't done a thing but you've come so far that you came to a halt.." Miyoko teases..

"Wouldn't be best to talk to the people who might know her ..."

"Well , yeah i could do that , if i know a person who does..."

"Have you checked the orphanage ?!"

"Oh right !" (the orphanage how could i have forgotten about that , that's the first place i should have checked , what the hell am i doing..!?)

"And uhm guys , keep this a secret from Yomiko..."

"Well...sure if that's what you want...

"Thanks Guys!" he thanked them and just like that he went upstairs and plan for the trip..

(i could ask Miss Mikahara to take me there since she had a car but she's not here right now , and come to think of it , it might be a bit embarrassing to ask her.. i guess i'm on my own..)

"What's wrong Mina ? where are you going ?" it was Yomiko , walking out of her room..

"Uh , uhm....i have a part time job today , so i'm off to work !" 

"Again ?...but you look kinda off i think you should take the day off.."

"Hmn ? (is my flu showing ? , i feel a bit fine though except for this ringing headache) i'm perfectly fine don't worry.."

"be careful...okay.."

"You too , take a frequent brakes , and don't overwork yourself , love you bye.."

"L-love you too.." she held her cheeks and blushed cutely.. 

(forgive me Yomiko ,  i need to do this..)

A few hours and a long trip later he finally arrived at the Orphanage ..

(Wew , that took longer than usual , gosh darn traffic...) 

After waiting at the main hall and playing with the kids mina was greeted by the headmistress..

"Oh Welcome Back Mina...thank you for visiting us and the kids frequently the kids really loves it when you visits them"

"They're like family to me and thank you for seeing me headmistress.."

"You know you're always welcome here , come in , come inside."

At her suggestion we goes straight to the cafeteria , they made a few renovations it a lot bigger now..mina sits at one of the chairs and face the head mistress..

".....First of all i want to thank you for you're donations it help a lot with the renovations , now how can i help you today ?"

"I came to ask here , about Yomiko's mother..."

"Well , that was subtle ...*giggles* forgive me i just remember how you were when you're here with us you haven't change a bit , thinking of other people first and yourself last..."

"Always selfless..." she wipe away a wallowing tear , and tries to remember something for a moment...

"Now about Yomiko's Mother..wait here for a moment.." she stands up slowly and left for a moment when she returns she brought a bundles of letters , cards and envelopes with her..

"These are letter's from Yomiko's mother , before they came in everyday the next day she left her here in the orphanage it came in almost everyday , but when Yomiko turns 5 year old when she can finally read this , the letters suddenly stopped..."

(now that's a lot , Yomiko's mother seems to have write her a letter everyday..)

"Why didn't you gave it to her when Yomiko was still here..."

"I did , when she was five , she might not remember but she did rip out a few of these , when i tried to explained it to her she just won't listen....she was young and was in pain back then she probably shuts in all the memories she would remind of her mother back then , and i can't bring out the issue of her mother ..but now..."

"Here take it , i believe she's ready now , it's all thanks to you..."

The headmistress passes all the letters to minamino smiling brightly.. 

"Thank you head mistress i'll give them to Yomiko , right away..."

"Are you living already ?"

"Yes , i have to give this to Yomiko immediately..."

"It's been a while since you were here , and you're allowed to ride the bus on your own so you may not have remembered that , the bus you ride to get here , is the last bus for today..." 

(oh...crap..)

"You can stay here for the night , you can use Yomiko's room if you like , have dinner with us i'm sure the children would love that.."

"Thank you head mistress..." (i guess i should call the Famille they might get worried..) and as he reach for his phone he remembers..

(oh..crap..i left it in my room..)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.5K 570 36
A story where it revolves around the Solo School idols of Nijigasaki, along with a boy named Kaburagi Yuta, he often gets himself into tough situati...
22.5K 549 37
Y/n l/n yearns to traverse into the realm of anime, seeking respite from the chains of reality. Yet, as her wish materializes, the characters, enrapt...
24.9K 1K 15
Yami Atem, a once cruel and heartless king, was obsessed with power and therefore, only cared for himself. However, because of his cold heart and sel...
11.9K 93 53
This is the story of young love set inside a dream like a share house. Won't you come along for the ride? Disclaimer: I did not create the st...