Chapter 29 Secret Thoughts..

The enjoyable day pass in an instant..

On the way home that day..

"It's been a while since we went on a date..." as they walk merrily holding hands on there way home to Famille 

"Well , it can't be helped since you've been busy with work lately...was today's date a nice change of routine ?

"Yeah , i'll probably become even more busier this coming week but , i think i can do it.."

"Really that's sounds good.."

At that time just as they pass the station... 

*Announcer*

*"......as promise , she's here today in the studio with us , the platinum idol award nominee...YUU!!"*

As they looked from were the voice is coming from they noticed that they are in the middle of the town center where the big screen television in front of the train station..it looks like they are announcing the Platinum Award Nominees..

*Press Corps*

*"YUU! how do you feel about getting nominated.?"*

*"First i just want to thank all my fans and everyone who supported me..i'll do my best to win , and i'm really honored to be nominated there's certainly a lot of great idols out there even more deserving than me, so i'll do my very best not to disappoint them .. "*

As minamino watched the screen with Yomiko vacantly , he glances at her shinning...

(Being nominated for the award sure is a big deal , she's gonna be busy with work from now on , as a boyfriend i should support her..) 

He noticed Yomiko's face changes as she watch herself in the big screen..

"......i really need to work hard.."

As he hear those words he remembers his conversation with her manager recently ..

(Becoming famous just for the sake of being famous..is that what she really wants ?)

"....Yomiko , being famous ? , is that what you really want ?"

Yomiko looks aways , as she was thinking and then nods...

".....Yeah , i think..?"

"But , you're already famous..."

".....even so , i still want to be more famous.."

"Why ? .. i don't think that's not the real reason..."

Yomiko hesitates before answering...she smiles...

"As usual , you do know me hehehe, the truth is ...i have a dream."

"A dream ?"

"Yeah..if i become famous as an idol i might get closer to achieving that dream.."

She didn't really say what she's trying to achieve but Yomiko's eye is filled with determination as she utter those words..minamino grew a bit curious..

"What kind of dream is it..?"

"Well...that's uhm..."

However when he tries to ask about her dream , Yomiko remains silent .

(it looks like she doesn't want to tell me anything) 

"Ah! , i'm sorry if you don't want to tell me , then i won't ask anymore.."

Yomiko looks troubled 

"..A-anyway.. i might know what it is , but i'll continue supporting you , no matter what.."