Chapter 25 The Past...

(This has turned out exactly how Ms.Mikahara have predicted)

"Yomiko , please just listen....i"

Before i could even finish Yomiko covers her ears..just then..

*Blam*

Reimako suddenly enters the room..Ms.Mikahara fallow close behind

"Yomiko !"

(Huh?)

"How could you be so stubborn ! , you love minamino right ?! how could you say something like that ?!"

"Reimako...."

"W-why.... ?!"

"Why won't you let Minamino's feeling reach you ? , why can't you understand Minamino's feelings ?!"

"He's just so worried about you..." 

Reimako's eyes begins to weeps as her voice begins to shake...it seems that they we're listening from the outside and she could no longer stand it...

"B-but..."

Yomiko still look perflexed , and this time Ms.Mikahara speaks to her...

"Yomiko , running away won't solve anything , and you don't have to bare all these painful things alone....Mina's giving you the support you need to get through this , why not give him a chance..."

"I believe you can trust him..why not believe in him , like we believed in him.."

"How,...how can you know that..?"

Yomiko looks troubled as though rejecting Ms.Mikahara's words..

"I believe you'll know if the both of you visits that place..."

(that place ?)

"Yomiko you tell Mina everything about you , in that place..."

"I tell him everything ?"

"Yes , so far i've only told him the basics about your situation.."

"So you should tell him everything , You should trust Mina at least that much..."

"W-why ?!"

"Yomiko ! , You don't want Mina to abandon you, right ?"

"I......"

"If so , then tell him everything, then if mina realize there's nothing he can do, i'm sure he will abandon you then.."

"What ?!" 

By those words Yomiko looks bewildered..

"But i would never...." as i was about to finish Ms.Mikahara quickly glance and gave me that look , that telling i should trust her..

"And then....No never mind , anyway that's all i have to say , what you do next is all up to you ,Yomiko.."

After Ms.Mikahara speaks to her , Yomiko seems to be in deep thought..the growing silence is suffocating..but some words keeps lingering in my ears , what does Ms.Mikahara ..where's that place ? as i was pondering in my thoughts Yomiko readies herself and...

"I understand , if that's the only way i can get him to leave me..."

"I'll tell mina everything..."

In the end Yomiko took the day off , the official reason was so that she take a rest but we have somewhere to go..

"Yomiko are you sure you can get up ?"

"Yes of course , i'm okay now.."

Reimako is helping Yomiko as we leave the dressing room..i'm watching from a short distance..then Yomiko walks over to Ms.Mikahara