Chapter 37 His Return

"Yomiko , i-is it ?!" 

"I-it was not him , it was not him !!" crying her heart in relief she was certain that the dead body was not minamino....

Still in doubt Kasumi runs to Tegemi and blurted ..."Ms. Mikahara is that true , are you sure it's not him ?!"

"Yes it was not him , he's not even wearing the same clothes confirmed Yomiko.." she smiles in relief..

They all sigh in relief , and tears uncontrollably began to fall from their eyes , as it wash away a wave of despair , a rainbow of hope glimmers through them.

  As they go back to the Famille they notice a shadow moving through the house in living room window...as they observe it inside the car..

"Did someone forget to turn off the lights and locks the door when we left ?" Tegemi , ask as she unbuckles her seat belt...

"No. Miyoko and i made sure the doors are lock and the lights are off since were the last one to go.." Reimako explained while trying to unlock hers...

"C-could it be ?"

"It might , but it's probably a thief as well , Miyoko , Raika , you guys take the lead .." Ordered Tegemi as she grabbed a taser inside her bag..

Since Miyoko is a taek-won-do black belt she's the first to approach the door fallowed by Raika who's a Karatedo interstate champion..

Tegemi and the others safely watched from inside the car as Miyoko slowly open the door , then suddenly Miyoko screamed then, both of them rush inside the house..

Tegemi fallowed holding her taser Rei , Kasumi and Yomiko closely fallowed..  

"Stop dodging you idiot !!!"  

"But , i'm not a thief !"

"Yes - you - are !!" Miyoko flails a round house quickly fallowed by a left hook , he somehow dodge the round house but fail to dodge her left hook

"Ooofff !!" (my spleen!) falling down on his knees he curl down holding his stomach..

"Where not done yet , pretty boy..." he looks up to the smiling tigress , then he accidentally peak on to her skirt..

"W-wait...." (whoa black laced , hot , oh shit wait)

"How about - NO!!" 

she held her up by holding his shirt performing her interstate winning move  the tsubame (lit. swallow, yes, the bird) gaeshi, step back and perform a rising cross block (juji-uke/hasami-uke) with open hands to deflect your opponent's high punch (jodan-zuki), and immediately grab the attacking arm from the inside, striking to your opponent's jaw with a vicious backfist (ura-ken) strike.

He skids back first between Reimako and Kasumi who's currently wearing straight skirt blouse..

"P-Pervert !!!"

(Oh , god ..)

 *SLAP!!!* 

a familiar sound echoed through the Famille as he receives a unison of them..

"Oh boy..."Tegemi held up his palm to his head forehead ...

"Guy's is the thief gone ?" When Yomiko  walk in the living room she noticed a familiar face lying on the damp carpet floor...

 Still conscious but badly beaten he greeted her with a smile...

"S-sorry , i'm late....and forgive me for not calling ...hehehe..."

"M-mina.....?"

"Y - you.....idiot !!"

She rushes unto him...

(oh boy here it comes....)

Dives in this his chest and cried in relief , she didn't held back punching his chest crying , cussing , swearing , telling him how much she were worried , and telling him how much she love him...

The stress , exhaustion, worries , and despair had been lifted as they all collapse in his arms Tegemi exhales a huge sigh of relief as she watched her Famille members , snuggle into the lost sheep that has returned {god i'm really terrible at this..} it's almost close to midnight , Tegemi covered them with a blanket as she observe them peacefully sleeping in the living room floor , she turns off the light..

Her heart flutters as she stares at him.. 

"You , trouble some young man..."