Chapter 24 Scars..

We immediately all get in Ms.Mikahara's car and rushed to Yomiko's location , when  i went into Yomiko's dressing room . security almost doesn't let me , in but because of Reimako and Ms.Mikahara's help i rushed in and saw Yomiko' lying on a couch...

"Yomiko ! , are you alright !!"

"M-mina ! w-what are you doing here ?!" 

when she's about to get up , Reimako and Ms.Mikahara enters the room...

"You guys ? w-what ?"

"I receive a phone call from your manager and i your assigned guardian , you're my responsibility , so are you okay ,Yomiko ?" 

(Ms.Mikahara is her guardian huh) as she was saying this she approached Yomiko , holding her forehead and caringly consoling her...even Rei rushes to her aid..

(thank goodness she seems to be okay..) but when she sees me..she averted her gaze...(she's still avoiding me..) even with this small gestures of rejection , still breaks my heart...she really hates me now..

"Are you okay ? we heard that you collapse.."

"Y-yes i just got a little dizzy during the tapping , it's not that serious though , you guys don't have to worry.."

"I slept a little and now i feel fine.."

"Oh thank goodness.." Rei releases a big sigh as a sign of relief

(I should speak to her but i can't find the right words...) What should i do ..if i say something...

Then..

"Rei  , let's leave them for a bit , they need to talk.."

"Oh..okay.."

"Wha..W-wait ?"

Ms.Mikahara leave the room with Reimako...as she passes me she whispers..

"Be sure to talk to her, remember  you declared  you'll stay with her even if she rejected you..."

When they left she lock the room behind her , and just like that we are alone in that room , almost suffocating in the pressure and the silence..

Even so , i have to say something, when i start to ready my self for my resolve , just then...

"Why did you come ?"

She speaks first...

"When i heard you collapse , i was so worried we rushed over here , Rei and Ms.Mikahara even used there charms to distract to security just the let me slip by...hahaha.."

"Are you alright ?"

"Yes , you don't have to worry you know.."

"Well i can't help my self.."

Staying silent is not going to get us anywhere...i steel myself and i started a conversation again..

"Ms.Mikahara and Reimako shared a little something about you..." 

she looks surprise for just a second then looks trouble on the next..

"I see...."

"I'm sorry , i might have pushed them a little ..."

"No...it's okay.."

"And i'm sorry...."

"huh about what ?"

"What i've said must have hurt you badly..."

"No! ....i realized sooner that you must have just thinking about my well being , you're always like that i should have known better , but i...i still said some horrible things to you , and i ..i even slapped you.."