Chapter 43 Hostility..

The month had passed Minamino was released at the hospital , but his memories didn't came back , with the reluctant guidance of Doctor Kiritani , they decided that's its probably better for him to return to the Famille'..

The Platinum Award night drew near ...

One day at the Famille' in the living room...

"IT WAS MOVED TREE DAYS FROM NOW !?"

*Yes . i apologies for the late notice , i was surprise as well when we discuss it with our meeting with the producer and the Station Chairman  , anyway just be ready okay , i'll call you later..* Beep*

"Who was that ?" Raika asked ...

"Ms. Okagawa my Manager , she told me that they changed the date of the Awards Night  is tree days from now.." Yomiko explained..

"Well , that was subtle , i guess i have to prepare as well , i'm the one of the Emcee after all.."

"But , it was so sudden..."

"Don't worry about Mina , just focus on your work , i'm sure he would say the same thing , we will take care of him.." said Reimako while , folding the laundries ..

"I'm sure you have a lot of things to do , just leave him to us.." Kasumi assures...

When....

"Mina !! stop running , you're just come out of the bath !!" Miyoko panically run after him holding his clothes , Mina running half naked with a towel covering only half of his body he run off the living room..

"Hahaha' you can't catch me Miyoko Oneechan !!" he playfully said  

"D-don't get it wrong guys he took a bath on his own , i  just brought him a change of clothes..." 

She explained while the girls stared at her with suspicious looks..

"Stop right there , young man aren't you ashamed that Yomiko Oneechan can see you like that !?"

He suddenly stops as he's about to run off again , their looks collided and averted it while their faces both blushed' but with that sudden jolt his towel loosens and his lower matured body was exposed to them...

"AH !" they said in unison....and then..

"KYAAHH !!! " Reimako scream as she was the nearest to him .

"B-big !?" Yomiko blurted then averted quickly her gaze away from..it.

While Kasumi completely plushed she falls from her knees , holding her nose and bowing her head..

Miyoko , rushed in then she covered minamino in a flash...

Now  Kasumi and Reimako are both reconsidering what they have said after what they saw..

Meanwhile in the Studio Parking lot.
Mimiko was busy organizing the Yomiko's make-up , attire and some of her things in the back of her car when....

"Mimiko.....?"

She heard a deep raspy voice behind her , when she looked back , she collapse in her knees and ....

"I knew it , i finally found you."

"Aku ? , y-you're still alive ?!" as she stares in the eyes of the man who left her all alone to face the horrors and fears he had offered her..

"Awwee..is that how you greet your husband ?"

Then Her fear was overwhelm with anger.....as she attempts to slap him in the face , he caught her hands and now he held it as he was not planning on letting his prey go..

"L-let go of me !!! How dare you show you're face to me after all these years !!!"

"I've been busy , and thanks to you all my trouble went away , you're such a great wife suffering and sacrificing herself..." he grins ..

She finally forces herself out of his clutches as he moves back away he bump into someone , and notice his husband was not alone and now she seems to be helpless and surrounded by a couple of men staring at her lecherously..

"W-who are these people , w-what do you want Aku ?!" she was cornered ..

"Oh'  no, nothing much' i just want to be family again , you ..Yomiko who seemed to be earning a ton of money now , i just simply want you back in my life , but for now...i just want you , we' want you , to be more precise..."

Before she could run she was held back, as the guy holding her quickly tied her hand from behind..
They prevented her from screaming by putting a gag in her mouth as they were about to carry Mimiko away....