Chapter 3 Wall of Obstinacy

"Y-you...you can put me down now.."

  "Oh ..i'm sorry.."  

Somehow we manage to loose the fans and have finally arrive at the Famille...

I sat at the sofa my knees are trembling probably because all of that running while carrying Yuu..wait i did carry Yuu all the way from here ?!

An awkward silence envelopes us , as i was gasping for air , this is really embarrassing i'm sweating like crazy here , and i might have dirtied Yuu with... ( glances at you noticed ) Blood ?..Blood !!

"Yuu are you okay ? , your blouse a-are you bleeding somewhere ?!" i was in a panicked when i notice Yomiko is staring at me with cloudy eyes as if she's about cry ....

"W-what ..is there something in my face.."

"Blood.." 

"Blood ?!" 

When i was about to wipe it off , Yomiko stop my hand and gently place her white handkerchief in my Bloody forehead..

"You're really stupid , aren't you , you just got off the hospital and now you're gasping for air you have open you're wound...and...and..."

Her voice trembles as she gently press it in my wound.. " W-wait here , i'm going to get the first aid kit.."

"Oh..okay...."

I guess finally the exhaustion finally kicks in , my head feels dizzy and i bit woozy..*thump*

I just notice i often loose conciousness when i lived here in the villa..

A minute later....

My head feels warm..my neck feels good , where i am i ? , oh i was in the sofa and i probably loose conciousness ..hey this is a comfy pillow..

And when i finally opened my eyes , the first thing i saw was an angel with a crimson hair and a lovely smile...

"Oh hey , an angel..did i just die ?...oh well"

"Don't joke like that !" then i realized it was Yuu as was resting my neck in Yuu's Legs (a lap pillow) ..when i finally realized i suddenly tried to get up but...

"No don't you might open up your wound again..."

(Is she saying that it's okay to use her as a pillow , wait..i'm confused w-what's going on ?..why is she suddenly nice and sweet to me , she do hate me...) 

"Bu-but my head must be heavy.."

"N-no it's okay , you did c-carry me all the way here...w-we can call it even okay ?' so...forgive me..?

"Huh ?!"

"Uh..i'm sorry..it was my fault you got hurt , but i was....ashamed of myself i can't bring myself  to visit , when i finally mustered to courage i was caught off by my fans...i'm sorry i didn't visit you..i'm sorry you got hurt it's all my fault..

 her voices trembles and the tears flowed down uncontrollably down her rosy cheeks..

"No uhm, p-please don't cry.." i don't have the right words to say to her nor i don't know how i could comfort her , though i'm happy she planned to visit me, but this is all confusing to me...

"It's okay it was not your fault i was an accident , not your fault okay so please don't cry..."

"Ohohh....now this is a site for sour eyes.." 

"Tehee i knew it , this would be fun.."

"Uhhm..hey guys we-we didn't mean too.."

Miyoko , Raika and Reimako silently watching us from the staircase...