Chapter 1 "YUU"

Yomiko Kohara Route

My Class  ended and because i have no social life (which is sad and i can't believe i actually admit that..) i just head home as usual..

Well , as not really usual as before....

Before i just went inside that house full of annoying kids ( the room i was renting before had this unusually large family 5 kids all 3 relatives are there with there own kids and even the grandparent are living in the same house it's a rather small house so it's crowded as a pack of sardines in there , i'm going off track so i'll just stop here...oh why am i monologuing my life as if someone is even listen to me..)

It was a big improvement than the last room i rented in...

Now i'm living in a all girls dorm , now i'm surrounded by 6 beautiful girls not by 16 annoying kids...

(I still can't believe i'm living here...i guess it's all thanks to Miyoko..i should treat her something next time..) Even in my dreams i never imagine this would happen to me..(not only that , they are all so cute..){ as if , you have a chance on one of em} ( no one's asking you)..

"Mina ...wake up it's morning.."

"Reimako what ?"

"No fair Reimako i wanted to wake him up"..

"Raika !?"

"Ok..next time will all wake him up.."

"Miyoko....."

"Haha maybe we should all just sleep in the same bed to begin with"

"L-Landlady ?!"

Lol my imagination is running wild again ..though that's something i would forward to.." { as if it's going to happen} (again no one is asking you) as i finally arrive at the villa i reach for the doorknob..

as i opened the door someone was standing inside as if waiting for someone...

"Hey !"

"Huh ?!"(Yomiko..? and ...is she talking to me?)

"No one's standing there in your back dummy i'm talking to you.."

(She's really familiar as if i'd seen her somewhere before..not juts in the university though)

"Out of the way!"

"Huh ?!..oh..uhm i'm sorry.." i just realize i was standing in front of her staring like an idiot

"Hmmp!"

I scurried out of her way as Yomiko opens the front door , and then Yomiko just stood there looks back and stares at me..

"I'm just going to say , one word"

"W-what?"

"I still haven't approve of you , staying here!"

"T-that was seven word .."

"I hate you !"  and to be honest i'd like you to leave right away !!"and she slams the door close..

"The first word was three and fallowed by 10 words.." Her strong words rushed over me..she's really cute but i guess really hates me...

That evening...

As soon as i sat down i breath a sigh {not sure how does that works but meh, semantics.}

"What wrong Mina ?"

Miyoko turns from the tv and look at me with a concern look on her face...

"What's with that creepy look"

"Creepy! i'm just worried , you jerk!" as she throws a pillow at me...

"What Yomiko said really struck me in the feels..i'm kinda new at this "socializing with other people thing i don't know how to act towards them.."

"Well that's an introvert for you.."

"Hey i'm not a introvert.." but Yomiko's harsh words lingers...and speak of the angel Yomiko just walk in the sala..

"Hmp" as cute as always giving me that disgust look...she turns her back on me and went upstair stomping through the steps...

(It's our first meeting , it's unavoidable but still...) But....where have i seen her before...?!

Just trying to figure it out...then..

Suddenly i heard a sound of Yomiko's laughter on TV!

(Wait the TV ?!) Surprised i turn to looked at it..(Oh?!)

The first thing i see , Yomiko's smiling face on the screen...it was mesmerising...(why is Yomiko on TV ?! is she some kind of a celebrity ?!)

"Oh Yomiko is smiling.."(My god she's so adorable..i can get addicted to her smile alone)

"What's wrong Mina , you're smirking it's kinda creepy.."

"Uhh..huh ? i mean why is Yomiko on TV?!"

"What?"

Everyone looked surprised at my questions..

"You didn't realize ?!" Reimako stumbled..

"What ? Realize what ?!" and as i was dumbfounded (lol it rhymes)

"Yomiko is "Yuu" the pop idol"

"A....pop idol ?!"

"Geez Mina..you're pretty slow on the uptake ,that's an introvert for you!"

Laughing Miyoko pats me at the back.. 

"I'm not an introvert! but wait Yomiko is YUU the Pop idol!?"

"You're in the same dorm as the super famous and very popular Pop idol Yomiko "Yuu" Kohara."

"Holy........"

"Language.." as Tegemi gives me a fierce look warning not to finish my last words..and it could be my final word if i'm not careful..

"Holy.....crab cake ?!" 

And i just notice Yomiko was , standing in a corner , staring at me...

(Yomiko..is Yuu..how could i missed that..) i've only seen her angry at me..r-right in front of me...?

"It's true .....it's really her....?!"

"What are you staring at ?"

(oh geez she noticed) "Uhh no...n-nothing.." (Hold on...this means..)

I just realize the obvious....

I'm going to be living with a pop idol ?!.....

Well...temporarily.....? until she successfully kicks me out..