Chapter 34 Mother's Clue - Part 2

"Oofff !!"

"Mornin' Mina , Onichan !!" 

"Wait..don't jump off my ' Oooff!!"  

He woke up with the barrage of cute kids running and jumping around his bed as he remembers he spend the night in Yomiko's former room in the Orphanage..

"Now, now kids your brother have to get ready , his going home now..." 

the headmistress smiles as she watched the kids excitedly play around with Minamino

"Awwee does he have too..?" the children whimpers..

"Onichan is on a quest now , he need to get a special package to the princess and i have to be there as soon as possible.." 

as he explains to them in a fairy tale theme note .

"D-do you have to fight evil wizards and dragons ? one of the children ask..

"I ...could , but fighting is not always an option , remember we can always talk things over and solve a conflict without someone getting hurt..."

"Booo , that's boring Onichan..." another kid interjects..

(wew this kid is going places , not collage but places..) he walks to the headmistress and whispers..

"We need to watch over that kid more he might get into trouble when he got older..."

"Oh ' little  Shou ? you don't have to worry about him he'll be fine , he's exactly like you when you was his age.."

After a quick breakfast with them , he packed  his bag and was ready to go when the headmistress call out and give him another letter...

"Take this , it's the last letter from Yomiko's mother this was addressed to me it had her mailing address , i'm not sure if she's still there , but it might help your search.."

"Thank you Headmistress , this is going to be a big help.."

When he board the bus he opened the letter...

(Well , this is from the other side of town , need change bus ride another 3 hours and take a train after that from there it'll take me...5 hours...whoa i should have called the Famille before riding this bus ...ah' crap basket i should just call them when i was still in the Orphanage...)

The bus stopped at the station he looked for a payphone but to no avail , all the phone was either non excising or in maintenance.. 

(Should i stop at the family first and give these letters to Yomiko , or maybe i should check the address first..well time is of the essence here so , i'll just give her the letter when i'm done with this trip..)

While stopping at the train station he pick up some launch looked for a phone but failed to find one..while on the train..

(I should just ask someone and borrow their phone..) 

He wanders his eyes from his next to window sit , eagerly looking for someone who might have a phone , then he spotted a woman probably in her mid twenties , casually looking , probably playing her phone he stood up walks to her and...

"Uhm...i'm sorry to have bothered you , but uh....can i borrow your phone real quick i just need to call someone home , i irresponsibly left mine when i was planning this trip ..."

She just sits there looks at mina from head to toe.

"Uhm....so..."

"I hear ya'.."

"Great so can i borrow your ph..."

"Then what ?!"

"H-huh ?"

"Then after you use it , you're gonna ask for my number ?"

"W-wh.."

"And of course ,since your cute i'm going to give it to you.."

"Thank you ?"

"Then you're gonna ask me out.."

"I uh...huh ?"

"Then i'll say yes since you seems to look nice.."

"Th - "

"You're going to ask me to be your girlfriend , of course i'm going to say yes and where gonna start dating.."

"H-huh ?!"(the f*ck ?!)

"Then you'll ask me to marry you and i'll say yes.."

"Wh - (Well that escalated quickly..)

"Then you'll work on a 20 hours shift leaving me with our 10 kids ,(Ten ?!) i'm all stressed out and you're tired of my nagging , you'll  use you're pent up rage against my and have angry sex !"

"..........."(The f*ck is this chick smoking ?!)

"I'll enjoy every second of it , will do that everyday , but you'll grew tire of it and you'd start physically abusing me !"

"......." (i don't even have anything to say to this )

" How  dare you !!" she stood up and push him away

"Excuse me ?!"

"How dare you !!! So No! i'm not going to let ruin my life !"

(I'm just asking if i could borrow your phone !! Miss !! what the hell !!}

"Get away , from me !!!"

"Okay , i will , i will geez .." (that's the last time i'm going to borrow a phone from someone.)

After that unnecessary scene and getting the attention of everyone from the train he goes back to his sit , sits silently and bowed to have never borrow a phone from someone else. He slept through the whole trip..

After a 5 hour trip , he seems to be exhausted calling Yomiko and the Famille housemates slips his mind , as he ask around for the address having no sense of direction he sometimes wanders on a dead end , helping a few old ladies to cross a busy road ,carry their luggage and climb a tree to save a cat walking for 4 hours he finally and accidentally found the address...

And what he found is...

"An empty lot.... a empty freaking lot."

His flu and exhaustion is kicking in , knees shaking vision wobbly and stomach growling, he fell on his knees  loose consciousness and drops like a log in front of the empty lot...