Room 206 - Luke Hemmings

By up_brendons_ass

"Lastly, I would like to introduce our new English professor for years 11 and 12," she said. "Professor Hemmi... More

Room 206
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
not an update sorry!!
thirty-three
still not an update :((
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
im not dead
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
forty
i'm honestly trash
forty-one
forty-two
forty-three
forty-four
forty-five
forty-six
forty-seven
sorry for not updating :((
forty-eight
forty-nine

twenty-two

1.4K 51 20
By up_brendons_ass

El and I walked to English Friday afternoon and I was looking forward to it. I was ready to start immediately getting on Hemmings' nerves and see what kind of reaction he would have towards me for that day.

I should really be afraid of getting detention all the time, and the effect it was going to have on my chances at getting into uni. The thing was, I didn't care because now that I'd realized that I had feelings for Hemmings, there was no going back and I'd already built myself this reputation with him. If I stopped now, no one would be there to keep him on his toes.

"And Shakespeare then wrote--"

"Hawthorne," I interrupted him, my chin in my left hand as I scribbled on my notebook. Though I had my head tilted down and he couldn't see me, I was smirking at the pause he took and the exasperated sigh I got in return.

"Hawthorne and Shakespeare were two completely different authors," I said. "How could you possibly get them mixed up like that?"

He practically rolled his eyes. "Watch it, Miss Williams, or you'll get detention. As I was saying before I was interrupted, Hawthorne wrote The Scarlet Letter because--"

I stopped listening, already knowing all of these things. I knew all this because I was always reading Hawthorne. Aside from Shakespeare, he was one of my all time favorite authors and I'd read so many of his novels so many times.

"If you want something a little bit more modern, I would suggest maybe reading some Mark Twain," he said, when I finally started listening again.

"Modern?" Someone scoffed. I almost laughed.

"Yes, modern," Hemmings blinked. "His novels are far less difficult to read than Shakespeare and Hawthorne."

"Mark Twain was born in the early 1800s," the student continued. "Professor, do you realize that was almost 200 years ago?"

I rolled my eyes.

"My grandma is older than Mark Twain's novels," I interrupted. "They are a piece of cake to read."

Hemmings scowled at me, and I looked back down at my notebook, smirking again. I heard El giggle a few seats away from me, probably silently cheering me on to keep roasting everyone.

"Williams, one more comment and I'll give you detention," he sighed, clearly frustrated but knowing that I was right and not wanting to admit to it.

"Yes sir," I said, imagining calling him that while he bent me over his desk.

He was obviously flustered all throughout class. He seemed on edge and quite distracted for how he usually is. I wondered if he was stressed.

Hmm, I know a good solution to that.

Daisy, stop.

"Miss Williams? A word please?" he said after class when he'd finally dismissed everyone and we were packing everything back up. I told Eleanor to go ahead and I'd meet her in a few minutes.

"Yes, Professor?" I approached his desk and looked up into those bright blue eyes I found myself not getting tired of looking into.

"I would greatly appreciate it if you would stop correcting me all the time and let me teach my own class," he said.

I nodded. "Okay."

"I am the professor, I know how to teach these students of mine and although you are highly intelligent, as painful as it is for me to admit and boost your ego--" I smiled sweetly at him. "--it would really make my job easier if you'd back off and let me do the talking and teaching."

"Of course, Professor Hemmings," I said. "May I be excused? I have a best friend waiting on me."

"Yes," he said, watching me as I turned around and walked towards the door. I had a feeling he was watching my ass as I walked and I was glad for it.

-

Eleanor insisted that the girls and I go out for ice cream because she felt that I'd been acting more like myself and they were happy to have the "Old Daisy" back.

The girls were goofy and rowdy as always and I laughed so hard my stomach hurt and I almost couldn't even finish my ice cream. I was enjoying myself and I felt good not to be crying over Alex anymore and finally enjoying myself doing other things with my friends that I needed to be around.

The weekend came and went just like any other, and before I even knew it, it was Tuesday afternoon and I was once again in my tutoring session with Hemmings, getting on his last nerve.

"I think I know that he's being sarcastic in this passage," I said, correcting him once again. "I--of all people--know exactly what it's like when someone is speaking sarcasm."

"Wow, I never would have noticed." His jaw was set and I smirked at him, honestly so turned on by how incredibly sexy he was capable of being without even realizing it.

"It's my first language," I said. "I don't know why I'm so good at English when I clearly excel in sarcasm much more."

"You'd be at the top of the class, just like you are in this one, wouldn't you?" It's about time he gave me back what I've been dishing out to him all year.

"Technically I'm not at the top of this class considering I'm sitting in this hell-hole doing shitty work with you to get my grade up, but I mean there is something else I'd like to be on top of." My smirk deepened as his cheeks flushed.

With one motion, the books sitting in front of me on the table were now on the other side of it as I sat, Hemmings leaning across the table over me without the book barrier between us.

"Why are you smirking?" he asked, his breath fanning over my face as his eyes drilled into mine.

I merely shrugged, appearing not fazed or intimidated by him seeming to tower over me but actually internally screaming.

"I've about had it with you, Daisy," he said, backing up from the table, slightly startling me by the use of my first name considering he always refers to me by some sort of "Williams" fashion. I crossed my arms as he stood and loosened his tie, clearly frustrated with what I'd been doing. Fuck, I have him wrapped around my finger now.

"You walk into my classroom doing all of this." He started pacing back and forth slightly, and I watched in amusement as he appeared to get even more frustrated as the seconds passed. "You walk in here like you own the damn place, practically strutting down the aisles before you sit down in that same spot every single day." He stopped and turned towards me, walking closer to me. I still sat and waited patiently for what was coming because I knew it'd been on it's way for a while.

"You come into my classroom with the audacity to correct me and what I'm teaching," he said, placing his hands on either side of the chair I was sitting in and my heart rate picked up now that I was suddenly cornered by him. Fuck.

"And then to top it all off, you walk around the school and flaunt yourself around like a little tease and know that everyone wants you but very few actually get you," he finished off his speech, taking his hands back but standing in front of me still, crossing his arms.

"You act like there's something wrong with being comfortable in my own skin," I said, looking up at him innocently, standing to my feet.

"I think you're a little more than comfortable," he said, moving towards me and backing me up against the table behind me. Oh Jesus take the wheel.

"I don't know, this table is pretty hard but I think over against your desk might be a little more comfortable," I said, daring to take my chances.

Hemmings placed his hands on either side of me, my head tilted up to face him as he stared down at my with so much intensity I almost couldn't handle it.

"Are you sure you want to play these games? You have no idea what you're getting yourself into," he said in a low voice, almost gravelly.

"I think I do."

"Do you?" He raised an eyebrow at me and I couldn't take it anymore. I reached to his tie and yanked his head down to be level with mine, my lips practically slamming against his. He wasted no time in kissing me back, taking my legs and lifting me onto the table almost effortlessly as he stood between them and dug his fingers into my back, his large hands around my waist.

"Fuck," I breathed out, disconnecting our lips only for a moment as he leaned back in and kissed me forcefully once again. I wrapped my fists around the fabric of the front of his shirt as his fingers effortlessly popped open the top button of my white-button up shirt, then the next, and then the next. The skin of my chest now exposed, he moved his lips down my neck and to my chest, biting down on my skin and sucking harshly, leaving purple-red marks in his wake.

My hands reached up to his head, wrapping my fingers around strands of his hair and tugging on them, his hips responding by grinding them against mine. I practically fell back against the table as he climbed over me, continuing his assault on my chest as his hand slid up my skirt and slipped into my panties. I practically whimpered, his cold fingers against my heat causing an exotic contrast.

"Fuck, did I do all this to you?" Hemmings said in my ear, taunting me as his finger swirled around my arousal that seemed to be collecting more and more by the second. "Are you sure you really know what you're getting yourself into?"

I groaned and lifted my hips against his hand, desperately needing more from him but he pulled away and climbed off of me.

I sat up, dazed and a little frustrated. "What the hell?"

"Your lesson for the day is over. You are dismissed." He placed his finger in his mouth, sucking on it and then turned and walked into his office and slammed the door shut.

-

A/N: yes we are finally getting into the good stuff it's lit

I am so sorry this is another day late update I'm just so busy I promise give me like a week and a half and school will be out and I'll have more chance to update on time bear with me

vote/comment/share? x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

203K 4K 36
He's 23 and he knows it's wrong but whenever he sees his next door neighbor his mind goes in all the wrong places. She's 16 and she knows it's weir...
111K 1.6K 43
⤷ 𝙞𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝘢 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘥𝘢𝘥 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘰𝘰𝘮 𝘴𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘨𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝗢 𝗥 "W...
1.4K 102 9
in which a fourth-year college student finds herself in a sticky situation. - "it doesn't matter what's happened outside of this classrom. in here, y...
146K 944 44
5SOS imagines and preferences💕 Open🌸