Sans X Reader Oneshots

By imperfectionist_much

Welp. A book about Sans the Skeleton from Undertale. Not just from Undertale though.... DIFFERENT AU'S!!! More

Requests?
US!Sans x Reader: Beautiful
Sans x Neko!Reader: Party
Experiment!Sans x Experiment!Reader: Glowing Part 1
Experiment!Sans x Experiment!Reader: Glowing Part 2
Experiment!Sans x Experiment!Reader: Glowing Part 3
Experiment! Sans x Experiment!Reader: Glowing (Alternative Ending)
Gaster!Sans x Reader: Music
Error!Sans x Reader: Frenemies
Scientist!Sans x Reader: Chemical Romance
Reaper!Sans x Reader: Death is a new beginning
Underfell!Sans x Reader: Of Flowers and Blood
COMMENT REVIEWS/REACTIONS #1

Ink!Sans x Reader: Colors

4.4K 93 139
By imperfectionist_much

Dedicated to: SugarCoated_Lies and all of Ink!Sans' fangirls

Sorry if it wasn't as cool as you expected. Hope you guys enjoy anyways. PLUSSSS I 'M SORRY THIS TOOK SO FREAKING LONG!!!

P.S. This is how you look like, just change the colors, if they aren't your stylez.

(I have awful coloring....)

~Yumeko-senpai

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey Ink! Close your eyes for a minute!" You exclaimed, as Ink looks at you in confusion. "Why? You got somethin' to show me, (Y/N)?" Ink asks, as you held your magic paint brush in hand. "Just do it, Ink." You demanded, as Ink sighs and closes his eyes. You giggled, and started to paint.

You and Ink have been best friends, ever since he found you in an empty void. He realizes that you were the human, that was supposed to be in Ink!Tale. He also realized that you had the same ability as his.

He asked why you were there, in the empty void. You just told him, that you needed alone time, and you didn't have anything to paint on, back at home. What reasonable answer!

"There! All done!" You exclaimed, as Ink opens his eyes. You held in your laugh, and Ink raises his imaginative eyebrow. "What did you paint on, (Y/N)?" He asks, as you gestured him to look at the mirror.

"Just look at the mirror, Inky." You said, as you let out a giggle. He smirks, and approaches the mirror. You burst in laughter, as soon as Ink saw himself in the mirror. You just drew a fake mustache, and a monocle on his face, and he didn't like it one bit.

"(Y/N)!!!!!!" Ink yells, as you hurriedly opened a portal to the empty white void. "See ya, shorty!" You teased, as you closed the portal. Ink growled, and looked at himself in the mirror again.

"HEY SANS!" Papyrus exclaims. Ink turns around, and Papyrus gasps. "MY! MY! BROTHER! YOU LOOK REALLY FANCY TODAY! WHAT'S THE OCCASION?" Papyrus laughs, as Ink growls. "(Y/N), drew on my face, and it's not for anything special." Ink scoffs, as he tries to wipe off the drawings on his face.

"AWW! BUT YOU LOOKED QUITE HANDSOME WITH THE MONOCLE, (Y/N) WOULD HAVE LOVED IT!" Papyrus exclaimed, as he heads to the kitchen. "Of course she did. She was the one who drew it." Ink says, as he looks at himself at the mirror again.

He smiles at himself, making Papyrus smile too. "BY THE WAY, WHERE'S (Y/N)?" Papyrus asks, as he starts to make spaghetti. "She went to the empty void. Why do you ask?" Ink asks, as he approaches Papyrus.

"THERE'S BEEN RUMORS, THAT THERE'S A GLITCH, THAT'S BEEN VISITING ALTERNATE UNIVERSES. MONSTERS, AND HUMANS WERE ADVISED TO STAY INDOORS, FOR TODAY." Papyrus says, as he pours the spaghetti noodles on the pot.

"Why is that?" Ink asks. "THEY SAY THAT THEY'RE DANGEROUS." Papyrus says, making Ink flinch.

"WOULD YOU REALLY BELIEVE THAT? I BET THEY'RE JUST EXPLORING! DON'T YOU THINK SA-" Before Papyrus could finish, Ink opens a portal to the white void, and enters it.

Papyrus sighs, but smiles at the same time. "WHAT A CUTE PAIR OF LOVEBIRDS...." Papyrus whispers.

~Timeskip~

You wondered into the white void, seeing multiple portals showing images from the different AU's.

"No wonder, I like it here..." You say, as you kept on walking down the way.

You stopped in front of one portal, and it looked like the starry night sky. "I remember the first time, I saw the star crystals here in the Underground.... It was beautiful..." You said, entering that portal.

As you entered, you saw something unusual.... A glitched echo flower.

You approached it, and touched it's petal. "What happened to you, little guy?" You whispered, hearing it's echo.

"D o n t  B e  A f r a i d....."

"Wait..... This... AU...." You whispered to yourself, as you look around your surroundings. You opened your mouth, and said...

"Error...? Are you there...?"

~Meanwhile at Ink!Sans~

"Where is she?!" Ink says, as he runs into the white void, filled with different portals to different AU's. "(Y/N)! Where are you?!" Ink yells out, poking his head into each portal.

As he started to calm down, he found something on the floor, only to see it was your paintbrush, in front of another portal. "She entered this AU...?" He asks himself entering the portal.

As he entered it, he heard the sound of whispers and mumbles. He could hear your's and someone else's.

Ink hid behind a rock, and peeked seeing his enemy, Error, talking to you. Something just flamed inside him, making him grit his teeth, and clench his fists.

What made Ink even more pissed, was the fact that Error gave you a purple echo flower. Ink had enough, and decided to jump in and protect you.

"I'm not letting you steal her heart from me, Error!" Ink barks, as you and Error raised an eyebrow.

"Uhm... Ink...?"

"You heard me!"

"Ink..."

"I'm not letting you take her!"

"Ink."

"I'm the only one she deserves not you!"

"Ink."

"I love her more than you do!"

"INK!!!"

"I LOVE HER WITH ALL MY HEART!"

Then it was a complete silence. Then Error, bursts out laughing. You facepalmed yourself. Ink looks at both of you in confusion.

"My god, Ink. You're still as immature as ever!" Error laughs, as he holds his stomach. Ink was seriously confused. "What....?" Ink asks, as Error tries to calm himself down.

"You see, Shorty." Error grins, making Ink growl at him. "(Y/N) here, asked me to bring her a purple echo flower from the Flowertale AU. She told me that you wouldn't allow her to visit that AU, for who knows when. So, she asked me, since... You know I can visit other AU's too you know." Error chuckles, making you blush more. Ink lets out a rainbow blush, and looks at you. Error laughs his ass off, "Welp. I better get going. I'm going to visit, Blueberry." Error says, as he opens a portal into Underswap. 

(YES. I SHIP ERRORBERRY.)

You and Ink stay in silence for a moment, until you spoke up. "Sorry...." You say, as he turns around to look at you. "O-Oh.... uhm..." Ink trails off. You sigh, and look up at him. You grip on the purple echo flower, but gave it to Ink, blushing a bright red. He raises an eyebrow, as he accepts it.

He then hears the echo, and then blushes more. 

'I love you, Ink..... I don't know if you feel the same, but just know that you know my feelings for you....'

You swallowed a huge lump in your throat, awaiting for Ink to answer. "S-So.... wait you don't believe what I said earlier...?" Ink asks, as you look at him in confusion. He sighs, and steps closer to you. He lifts up your chin, and pecks your lips. 

"In that case, I love you too, (Y/N)..." He says, and pulls you closer. You flinch, and blush at his sudden movement. He grins, and continues to kiss you sweetly. You blushed more, but kissed back. (NO LEMONZ SORREH)

You pulled away, and smiled in a shy way. "I love you.... Shorty~" You teased, as Ink flinches, and playfully growls at you. You smiled, and opened another portal, "SEE YAH SHORTY~!" You teased, as you entered the portal, with Ink chasing after you.

It was Really fun indeed!

~End~

Sorry... I was lazy when I wrote this....

Next Oneshot:
Reaper!Sans x Reader

Requested by: Littlechelley

See yah in le next oneshot~!

~Yumeko-senpai

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

773 35 6
Timelines; a word you don't seem to understand after going through a genocide run and sparing Sans before restarting. Now you've restarted, forming l...
5.5K 97 11
Read to find out!!!!
218K 4.3K 59
Sanscest Papycest Fontcest X Reader/OC UnderTale UnderFell UnderSwap ErrorTale InkTale OuterTale AfterTale UnderFresh HorrorTale DreamTale AND ANY A...
72 0 10
This book is about the adventures of Sans the skeleton and how he meets his best friend Frisk.