Mr. Bieber's Assistant / Jaur...

By southsidesariana

Lauren Jauregui just moved from Miami to LA, to find a new start from her nasty past. She notices there is a... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6 Notice
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28 Notice
Chapter 29
Questions
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Sequel is UP

Chapter 30

773 18 26
By southsidesariana

Justin's POV

Who were those men? The one of many people out to destroy and kill my family. Ever since my mom married my dad. She hated having his last name. Putting her in danger. I don't blame her for it. So when she finally divorced him. She changed it back to her maiden name.

So who was each of my family. You know my siblings obviously. Let's start with my grandpa. My grandfather is big business man who has a crazy side. His name is Jeffery Bieber. My grandfather was probably the scariest old man alive but he knew how to handle money. He was the CEO of the Bieber Corporation in Toronto. He had my dad and uncle work for him as people under him. And my grandpa trusted me the most out of my siblings and knew I could take on the LA branch. Plus I was pretty sure his favorite grandchild, even though he never admitted straight up. He married my grandma whos name is Adina. She is pretty hot to be as old as she is. Not going to lie. They then had my dad and uncle.

My uncle is the oldest. He basically is like a more decent looking version of my grandpa. God was my grandpa and uncle Jett ugly. Him and my dad are like nightmare together. It was like they both were my grandpa which made them scarier put together. Uncle Jett is married to a woman named Lacey. She's hot. Supposedly Lacey was pornstar before she married my uncle. Anyways she is still married to him and they had three kids. 

Jace is the oldest of his 3 and basically a rude bastard who has about 3 kids by all different women. I am pretty sure he caught a STD from one. He made himself look presentable and wasn't some raggedy little shit. I still hated him the most.

Jacob is the middle child of my uncle's 3 kids. He is pretty successful being a lawyer and shit. He is smart and sneaky as fuck but he still lives up to his last name by getting my family out of the most ridiculous shit. How? Hell if I know but I know he is a smart motherfucker and a sly bastard.

Jordan is the youngest. She is pretty and just follows me uncle and grandpa around knowing she can get whatever she want. She sleeps around with the enemy just to kill them. And my grandpa gives her money for helping. Don't get me wrong shes beautiful. That's why they sleep with her and nobody knows she is apart of the Bieber family so she ends up getting the easy part of it all.

And then there is my dad. Who was my dad? Jack Bieber. How does one describe Jack? First off my dad is a piece of shit. Not in all but for the most part. He loved my mom. He adored her. I remember when my grandma Adina threatened her when she was pregnant with Jazzy. I don't remember quite why she said she was going to blow my mom's brains out but my dad pulled out a gun on his own mom. He still loves my mom. He stops by to see her and hopes one day she can accept him and how his family is. My dad actually taught me a lot. My grandpa was the one who taught me about money but dad taught me about everything else. About life and shit like that. Everybody looks at my dad and thinks hes the hottest shit but surprisingly he isn't a hoe like you would think. He obviously had to get his goof looks from my grandma because grandpa Jeffery looks like shit along with uncle Jett. He is actually a good man compared to Uncle Jett. He actually fights for what he loves. He lets no one fuck with his family or our family business. 

All night I tossed and turned thinking about the group meeting with the only family. Was my dad going to get Jazzy and Jaxon there as well. 

Being woke up by Jason pushing me off the bed. "Get up dumb fuck."

"Fuck you." I spat getting up punching him in the chest with my fist balled up tight. I noticed Jaxon and Jazzy standing there. Jaxon glared at Jason angrily from what happened the last time they were together. 

"Let it go." I said patting him on the back. He breathed a big sigh. We all got in a SUV my grandpa had set up for us. I haven't set foot in the Bieber Corporation building in Toronto in a very long time. I don't even remember my way around. I sat in the middle with Jazzy and Jason. Jalen and Jaxon sat in the back. Jazzy looked back and forth at me and Jason.

"It's so weird to see you guys not biting each others heads off." Jazzy lightly chuckled.

"Trust me. After today. I see him in the streets. I will beat the living shit out of him." I said not looking at either of them. I noticed missed calls from Lauren and texts from Lauren. I knew she would out about my family sooner or later but I can't have her being anywhere close to my family yet. Especially being here they know we all will be. Fuck that. I loved Lauren too much for that shit. I ignored the message. That was the last thing I needed to do before going meet up with the whole Bieber family.

We pulled into a tunnel with a steel bulletproof door dropping behind us. That as how bad it was. We pulled and there stood My grandpa, my dad, and uncle with his kids.

"Took you shits long enough. Thought I was going to have to send a search party for you shits." My grandpa chuckles. My dad stares at all of us with so much pride. He was weird like that. My grandpa then pulls me to him with a big hug. 

"How's LA my boy?" He smiled. 

"Great. Very good. My boys over there had to handle it since I decided to come home for a little." I smiled back.

"Good. Good. Did I tell you about the New York business?" Grandpa Jeffery asked.

"You said you were in the making. And then I never heard from you." I fake smiled like I gave a single fuck. Never piss him off or god forbid. He doesn't care if you are blood or not. We will make your life a living hell.

"Well it's there. And I am ruling both of these bitches. It's a lot but it is so worth it." He said punching me in the shoulder. As he kept walking up to the the elevator. Everyone was talking and catching up. I sat in the corner hating my life with every second that passed. I noticed my dad nudge.

"I haven't seen you in a good while. Guess LA keeps you busy." He smiled.

"Trust me. It does. I never have time off. If I am not working at the office. I am working at home." I laughed making my dad smile.

The elevator opened as we all looked at the table with all of our names in front of a chair. I sat next to my grandpa and dad. Uncle Jett sat on the other of grandpa. It was like assigned seats. I heard Jason start laughing as he glared at me.

"What the fuck are you looking at?" I squinted in anger.

"Shut the fuck up. You got everything in your life. A perfect little life. Nothing ever goes wrong in your life."

"Really. My life is far away from perfect Jason. If you think perfect is stressing and trying to keep everybody in my life happy. Then you are clearly dumber than I thought. Of course Grandpa picked me to run the business that you still try to ruin. Does Grandpa know the shit you do in my office...trying to fuck up my shit and ruin the business so he thinks it was my fault." I said as my veins began bulging out.

"It's not about the business. You stupid fuck. It's everything. It's like you got a damn lucky hair up your ass." Jason barked back getting out of his chair. I slammed my palms on the desk. "Then what is it?" I gritted.

"Would you both shut the fuck up?" Jace said rolling his eyes. 

Jason and I both looked at him with anger. 

"Stay out of it Jace." Uncle Rett said with a demonic look across his face.

"Listen to your fucking dad Jace with your STD infested dick. nobody asked you for a damn opinion." I spat.

"I hate this." Grandpa Jeffery said rolling his eyes in annoyance.

"See Justin upsetting poor granps. Does he know that you are basically fucking your assistant? That is bad media for us." Jason mocked.

"Oh my god. God forbid I have girl in my life that doesn't treat me like utter shit. You obviously can't stand that I have her since you tried to get in her damn pants." I barked back viciously.

My grandpa takes a shot of whiskey down. 

"You can't stand that I am actually happy with my life. You can't stand it that it isn't you. Grow the fuck up Jason." I rolled my eyes.

"How am I jealous of you? I got your ex bitch. Got her pregnant. And you sat there fucking every vagina that you can grab to get over it. So fuck you." He said.

I walked over to him about to beat the living and utter shit out of him until I feel my dad pull me back. 

"Be glad dad held me back because I will be the living shit out of you one day. And not one fuck will be given either." I spat.

Jason was about to say something but my dad spoke up. "Fucking zip it Jason."

"Dad, all he does is threaten me and get mad at me for taking his girls. Like I can't help it that I am the hotter twin." Jason chuckles before taking sips on his whiskey.

"Jason, I really don't give a shit. Justin tries to tolerate you but all you do is get under his skin like a damn child. Now fucking cut it out." My dad says making Jason shut up real fast. "And fucking apologize to your brother." 

Making Jason look at him shocked on what came out of his mouth.

"For your childish behavior..." My dad continued.

"You're fucking kidding me right?" Jason laughed looking at everybody in the room.

"Does it look like I am fucking kidding?" My dad smirked sarcastically.

Jason grunted over having to apologize to me. "I'm sorry." He mumbled making me smirk in revenge.  

"Thank you ladies for that shit fest. Now let's start the real reason we are here." Grandpa Jeffery says making us all look at him.

Lauren's POV

I told Pattie I was going out with Keegan but little did she know I was going to where Justin was. Jazzy told me where her and Justin were. I was going to show up and he was going to have to face me whether he wanted to or not. Keegan pulled up Bieber Corporation. 

"Are you sure we are at the right place?" Keegan said looking at the business.

"I'm sure. So this is the other business of Justin's branch." I said slowly.

I got out and immediately all the guards were staring at me oddly. I walked up the steps looking nice and sexy for Justin in all honesty. Since whatever was so important that he had to just get up and leave. I will make him groan at the sight of me. I got to the top of the building when three guys stopped me. 

"Do you have an appointment?" One guy asks.

"I was actually coming to see my boyfriend. He is supposed to be here." I gulped.

"Boyfriends name?" Another guy asked.

"Ju-Justin. Justin Bieber." I said as my heart sank. 

"The Bieber's see no one. So keep on walking woman." The guy shooed me.

"Listen here bitch. I am pissed at him right now. His bitch ass left me stranded because had to come here. I fucking assist him at LA office. So how about you use that walkie talkie you got there and tell him to get his stupid little ass down before I beat not only his ass but all three of you shits too."

The guy rolled his eyes. 

"Jeffery." The guy spoke.

"Yes. Henry. What the fuck could you possibly want? I am busy with my family discussing important shit." I hear an older man yell back.

"Trust me. I don't want to but tell your grandson Justin. He has a young woman down here for him. I wanted to make sure I could send her inside. She refuses to leave." The guy talked back into the walkie talkie looking at me with a glare.

"My grandson asked if she has green eyes that could kill." I hear the old man say again through the speaker.

"Green eyes and a mouth like none other." 

"You can send her in." I hear the elderly man say once more.

"It's your lucky day." He said moving out my way. "Yeah. Remember my face you prick." I said clicking my heels up into the building. I walked inside and it was almost similar to Justin but not quite. I walked up to a receptionist and all that hit my mind was Justin's back in LA. I rolled my eyes. 

I hear a man whistle making me turn around. "Follow me." He said as I looked around oddly and followed behind him. It was weird. Justin's building had some of the same designs but Justin had things placed different at his office.

I stood there waiting on a floor a guy left me on. I looked out the window at the sight of Toronto. I then jumped when I heard the only voice that I wanted to hear.

"What are you doing here?" Justin said with anger in his tone.

Something about him standing in front of me. It was like everything froze. I wasn't mad anymore. I couldn't even think of what I wanted to say to him. It had vanished from my mind.

I laughed, "Well hey to you baby." With a grin. 

Justin on the other hand found nothing amusing. He shook his head. "You shouldn't be here." He hissed quietly.

I could tell her really wanted to burst right now but something told him not to him. He was trying so hard to contain his anger.

"And why the hell not?" I ask somewhat hurt at his answer narrowing my eyes.

"Because it's not safe for you here." He shot back defensively.

I was confused why did he keep bringing up me being safe. I raised an eyebrow making sure I heard him correctly. "It's not what for me?" 

"SAFE, LAUREN. It's not fucking safe for you to be here." He spat venomously. Making my skin crawl at how he raised his voice at me.

"Do not. Don't fucking dare raise your voice at me prick." I barked back.

"How can I not when you specifically did the opposite of what I asked." He spat.

"Because what you said to me left me not being able to sleep. Your bitch ass left me with two guys I didn't trust." I growled.

"For your fucking safety. Does that mean nothing to you?" He said trying to get through to me.

"Is everything okay down here?" I look to see a unfamiliar man standing there.

"Everything is fine dad." I hear Justin grit his teeth.

Dad? That was Justin's dad. No wonder Justin was so hot. Holy fuck.

"And you are." I see his dad walk to me and grab my hand before kissing it.

"She was leaving." Justin said watching me angrily. 

"Justin, let the girl talk." His dad barked back.

"I'm Lauren. Your asshole of a son's girlfriend." I said sticking my tongue out at Justin.

"You can call me Jack." He said putting his arm around me with a laugh as we walked to the elevator.

"Come on son." Jack said making Justin follow behind. The elevator doors shut.

"So you have to have some time of foreign shit in you." His dad smiled looking at me respectfully in the eyes.

"I do." I giggled.

"I knew it." His dad laughed looking at Justin who looked miserable in the corner.

The doors open to a bunch of people. I saw all Justin's siblings and more people at a table. I try to grab Justin's shoulder but her jerked away from me. Well fuck you too.

"So you are the woman that ruined my meeting." I hear an elderly man at the front.

"I am sorry. Your grandson just pissed me off so I had to come and personally bitch his ass out." I smiled sarcastically making the elderly man laugh.

"And what is your name?" He asked.

"I'm Lauren." I say proudly. 

"Welcome to the Bieber family, Lauren." The elderly man smirked taking a sip of whiskey.

_____________________________________

YO I HAD TO WRITE THIS CHAPTER BEFORE IT LEFT MY MIND. BUT HOLY HOT FUCKING DAMN. THE BIEBER FAMILY FOR YOU. I CANT FUCKING BREATHE. THIS WAS SUCH A INTERESTING CHAPTER FOR ME TO WRITE. BUT NOW JUSTINS IN HIS MOOD WITH LAUREN BUT DO YOU THINK HE WAS RIGHT ABOUT KEEPING HER AWAY FROM THIS PART OF HIS FAMILY. OR DO YOU THINK LAUREN HAD EVERY RIGHT TO MEET THEM? JUST WONDERING

BTW I LOVE JUSTINS DAD. AND I HOPE YOU GUYS DO TO. SOMETHING ABOUT HIM MAKES ME HAPPY

FYI THAT JUSTINS DAD IN THE BEGINNING IF YOU WERE WONDERING.

SO CHARACTERS:

Tommy Flanagan as Jeffery Bieber (Justin's Grandpa)

Madonna as Adina Bieber (Justin's Grandma)

Charlie Hunnam as Jack Bieber (Justin's Dad) 

Ryan Hurst as Jett Bieber (Justin's Uncle)

Jennifer Aniston as Lacey Bieber (Justin's Aunt)

Cam Gigandet as Jacob Bieber (Justin's Cousin)

Ryan Gosling as Jace Bieber (Justin's Cousin)

Candice Swanepoel as Jordan Bieber (Justin's Cousin)

NOTICE HOW THEY ARE ALL J NAMES

ANYWAYS YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO. LIKE THIS CHAPTER. COMMENT AND MAKE ME SMILE LIKE YOU WONDERFUL BABES DO.

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH. XOXO

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

715K 16.9K 35
Camila just got out of a abusive relationship, she is currently living in a hotel name Jauregui's which she doesn't know will gain her new relationsh...
729K 21.6K 42
You go to a new school where you meet your new science project partner, Lauren Jauregui, the most bad ass, yet annoying person in the world. Eventual...
7.6K 355 57
Y/n is just some normal girl, with some mental health problems, who likes to draw and write, loves music, and is a fan of the singer and ex member of...
8.8K 230 13
Karla Camila Cabello is the long time secretary of Michael Jauregui CEO of Jauregui Group of Technologies, she treats Michael as her own father so th...