The Girl Who Stutters and The...

By Momo3625

Abby has always just been identified as stutter girl. Her high school life was a complete disaster, she li... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
New Story
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight
Q/A
Epilogue part One
Epilogue pt. Two
Sequel or spin-off?
Bonus Chapter
Sequel
Bonus Chapter 2.0
Bonus Chapter 2.5
What a surprise
New Book
Final Bonus Chapter
Spin-Off Story
Leaving Wattpad
Liam Spin-Off
Liam Spin-Off Sneak Peak
FULL Never Before Seen Bonus Chapter
For The Love Of Writing

Chapter Thirty Three

138K 5.3K 1.5K
By Momo3625

Scott's P.O.V

Is my girlfriend going crazy?

I've been thinking about it over the past couple of hours and every time I seem to end up back at wondering whether or not she lied to me about seeing Parker with Stan. But every time I think that, I remember seeing the look of pure horror in her eyes when she ran into the bathroom. There was no way she could have faked that. She's a terrible actress.

But if she isn't lying then that would mean that Ryan was lying. But even more than that it would mean that the security footage we both watched was wrong. So considering that, how is there any way that I can't say that Abby is either seeing things or lying to me?

"I don't know what to do man," I say to Victor and Liam for the third time in the last twenty minutes.

"I thought I told you already," Liam says shaking his head at me. "The bitch is crazy."

"Don't call her a bitch," I growl as I flip over and glare at him hard.

"Seriously dude," he says glancing up at me from the essay he's been writing and glaring right back. "After all the shit that she's been through? It'd probably be hard for the bitch to not be completely delusional."

"I told you to not call her that," I say standing up angrily and walking over towards Liam.

"Okay let's not do this again," Victor says stepping in front of me. "Scott look, even though Liam can't seem to say anything in a subtle manner, I think he may have a point. Maybe after all that Abby had been through she could still be in...shock? I don't know but maybe we should talk to her about...seeing somebody about it."

I quickly shake my head at him. No way in hell am I going ot tell Abby that she needs to see someone after the conversation that we had in the car after we left the ice cream shop. She couldn't stop talking about how she knows what she saw and she believes that she saw Parker with Stan. And the thing is, I trust her, I believe that she's telling the truth.

"Listen to reason Scott," he says setting his hand on my shoulder. "I know you trust her, am I right?"

"Of course," I nod immediately.

"But you told me yourself that you saw with your own eyes that the security footage was her running away from nothing," he says looking at me sympathetically. "You saw that yourself right?"

"Yes."

"So you trust yourself and Abby?"

"Yes..."

"So," he shrugs before sitting on the edge of the bed and staring up at me. "Who do you trust more?"

He and I have a stare off for what seems like forever. But it's not in a threatening way, it's moreso us silentely trying to figure things out.

"I'm not letting my girlfriend go to some psycho clinic," I say shaking my head as I begin pacing.

"Is she really even your girlfriend though?" Liam asks sounding slightly annoyed.

"What are you talkin about?" I ask narrowing my eyes at him.

"She hasn't even given you anything yet man," Liam says putting his hands up in surrender. "I mean is that selfish or what? She can't really be worth the wait."

"Are you high or something?" I ask but decide not to say anything more. So I walk outside and sit on the ground. Liam has been acting strange lately and I haven't been able to figure out why. He used to be much more tolerable than this but now...he just seems kind of pissed off and depressed.

What the hell is going on with everyone?

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

"NO!" I jerk awake and look over to see Abby thrashing around and screaming. She's clutching my arm so hard that I can feel her fingernails digging into my skin. This is the third night in a row that htis has happened. The third time that she's waken up screaming because of a nightmare.

"Abs," I sigh and pry her fingers off of my arm which now stings. I hug her tightly to my side and wipe the beads of sweat that are dripping off of her forehead. "Wake up, it's just another nightmare."

"Parker Stop!" I flinch as she screams again and she tries to thrash again but I hold her tightly.

"Abigail," I say firmly as I try to once again wake her up. I try to shake her but I think I just freak her out even more than before.

"P-P-P-Parker-" I see tears begin starting to stream down her face and I sit up completely straight.

"Hey Stutter girl," I whisper right next to her ear. "It's okay, it's just me, mutter boy."

For a secondn she stops thrashing but then I hear a soft whimper come from her. I look up to see her eyes slightly open as she squints up at me.

"S-Sc-Scott?"

"I'm here," I say kissing the top of her head. "You were just having another dream."

"It w-was t-the s-same one."

"Again?" She's been having hte same nightmare every night over the past few days. But she's always too shaken by to tell me about it. "Abby...do you think that maybe...you should see someone about this?"

"Am I g-going c-crazy?" She asks avoiding my question and sitting up. It's nearly three in the morning so I can't help but be a little amused when I see her steal one of my red bulls and a giant bag of chips. She evidently doesn't find it as amusing as me that the first thing she does when she wakes up is eat food because she glares at me.

"No I don't think you're going crazy," I say shaking my head. "You've just had a lot going on lately an-"

"And I'm s-stressed?" she laughs as she stands up. "Yeah t-that's what Anna said t-too. B-but I was stressed before and n-none of this ever happened. And c-c'mon Scott, having the same d-dream for t-three days doesn't scream crazy t-too you?"

"No," I shake my head at her and stand up walking over towards her. "And so what if you're a little crazy? You don't seem all that different to me."

"Are you t-trying to say t-that I was already c-crazy before."

"Well I'm not going saying to say that you were completely sane..."

"Asshole," I smirk at her when I see the hint of a smile appear on her face and then we're both just grinning at each other for no reason at all. It seems like nothing else really matters as we're leaning in for the first kiss we've had since the tree house...but that's when I rememeber something.

"Hold that thought for just a second," I say even though I'm literally close enough to her that I can feel her breath lingering on my lips. I quickly turn around and sprint towards the bathroom, digging around my pants until I finally find my pack and I rush back into the room.

"I don't want our first technical kiss together to be terrible because of three in the morning bad breath," I say fumbling with the plastic that I need to open to get the gum out of the pack. But my fingers are shaking a little bit...probably because I'm so tired, not from nerves or anything...anyways they're shaking so much that I drop the pack and when I have to bend down to get it but when I'm standing back up my head hits the edge of our little coffee table. "Ooouch."

I look up to see Abby giggling at me and I mean to glare at her but somehow it turns back into a smile and we're both laughing again. I finally get the gum out of the pack and let me tell you how arkward it was to stand there and chew gum knowing what was going to happen after it. I think we both actually chewed for longer than necessary because we were so nervous...wait no, she chewed longer than necessary because she was the nervous one.

Eh, who am I shitting? I was nervous.

But let me tell you that when it did finally happen it took me back to that day in the tree house when we kissed for the first time. It felt just like the first time and it was just as good, and I realize now that I'm standing in this small dorm room, with my beautiful girlfriend, all the illusions of Parker and Stan and her going crazy go away. Because even if any of that stuff is true I realize that...

I'm happy.

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Kind of a wishy washy ending to this chapter but oh well. Do you guys want more of Scott's P.O.Vs or Abby's cause sometimes I'm not exactly sure who's to write what in, and I don't know why but I thought that this chapter just needed to be in Scott's  because we haven't really seen much of how a lot of this is affecting him. Anyhow, what do you guys think is up with Liam? Depression? Jelousy? Anxiety? Maybe he's pregant! Uh...no, sorry he's not pregnant. Anyways comment what you think. Hope you all enjoyed this chapter, in the mean time I'll be waiting patientely for May 30th because that's the day the second season of Scream airs! Yay, love you all!!!

Vote

Comment

Follow

Fan

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

859K 28.9K 34
"Your mouth may say you hate me," he whispered, "But your hands...they say otherwise." His eyebrows raised pointedly at my touch on his chest, face w...
15M 587K 78
(Complete) After Seren is assaulted by someone in her friend group, she begins to fall deeper into the depths of her depression. No one seems to noti...
124K 4.7K 56
|WATTYS 2021 Shortlisted| ❝Teach me.❞ ❝Teach you what?❞ ❝Teach me how to be a bad boy.❞ Elias Rodriguez has a crush on a certain cheerleader (since f...
191 8 8
"What makes you laugh ? Do you think I won't dare to do it ?" I immediately stopped. Was she joking ? It had to be a joke...right ? There's no chanc...