Hold Me (Urban)

By JazminChanae

Zara lives a normal life. That's until she meets Calvin and he tries to kidnap her. What will she do when Cal... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter 17
Chapter 17 pt2
~Chapter 18~
~Chapter 19~
~Chapter20~
A/N
~Chapter 21~
~Chapter 22~
~Chapter 23~
Sorry
♥ღJ Worldღ♥
♥ღChapter 24ღ♥ Not Private
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
O c c u r a n c e
Chapter 28
Feelings
Chapter 29
A/N
Chapter 30
Chapter 31

Chapter Nine

8.8K 311 24
By JazminChanae

Its Late as hell and I'm Sleepy so its kinda sort but I'm updating tomorrow.

Love Ya ♥♥♥

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Calvin

I pulled my finger out of her wet center and licked them clean. She tasted just like I imagined….Jolly Ranchers sweet and delectable.

“Mmmm Zara you taste good. I can’t wait till I Taste you and have you scream my name.”

Just then I hear a knocking on my car window. When I looked up I saw this white dude looking down inside the car. Shit I got in the only car that didn’t have tinted windows. When I buy a car I immediately get the windows tinted but that day Tiff fainted at work and Chris was a fucking reck so I had to drop that and head to the hospital. That was last month and I just never got around to it.

“Are you fucking kidding me?”

“Zara you know who that is?”

“Yea that’s Jerold.”

Right then I saw red. He touched my woman. He touched what belonged to me without permission. He was just standing there looking at Zara like he was upset with her. If they were broken up why would he be mad at her? Shit if I was him and me and her was broke up and I saw Zara in a car doing sexual things with another nigga I would kill somebody.

“Zara why he looks mad at you like that, yall broke up right?”

“Weelll not exa-“

“The fuck you mean well not exactly Zara?”

“Well damn nigga if I could have finished my fucking sentence then you wouldn’t have to waste yo breath on that dumb ass question.”

“I’m so tired of your disrespectful ass.”

“Well then take yo ass to sleep.”

“Just shut the fuck up and answer my question Zara.” She ALWAYS is pushing some type of button.

“Did he just tell me to shut the fuck up? Ok I got that ass,” she mumbled under her breath. Then she put one of her arms over her breast and the other one sat on that one while she looked at her nails.

“Are you gone answer my damn question?”

Silence

“So you not gone answer me?”

Silence

I fucking hate being ignored and then she wasn’t looking at me. She is disrespectful point blank period I would never do no shit like that to her. Wait I just did that shit when we was coming to the club. But who gives a fuck I was mad.

“Zara…..Zara…..ZARA….ZARA!!!” I kept calling her name and all she did was look at her nails like I wasn’t in the car with her. WHAT THE FUCK!!!

“Zara if you don’t answer me now I’m gone blow this dude’s brains out now answer me!!!” she just kept looking down at he nails ignoring me.

I took out my gun and took the safety off when she heard a noise she looked up and her eyes got wide.

“WHAT IN THE ACTUAL FUCK CALVIN ARE YOU REALLY GONE KILL HIM?”

“I don’t like being ignored Zara so yea I was.”

“You say that shit like its normal.”

“This is the end of this discussion. Now answer my question.”

“What was the question again?” She was trynna fuck with me. I stared to get out the car.

“We are off and on and when we break up it’s never really official. But this time I was serious because he is a cheater. Then when I saw him the other day at my house I told him I would call him and I guess he took that as we were back together.”

“Well go out there and tell him it’s over.” A nigga is really hungry so imma hit up Wendy’s on the way home.

She was still just sitting there like she wasn’t planning on getting up.

“Umm Soooo are you getting up?”

“Umm no I’m not,” shit we don’t have to do this shit we can leave like I said I’m hungry.

“Zara just go and get it over with and if things get outta hand I’ll come save MY ass.”

“OK”

She got out the car and walked up to him. He was waving his arms like he was mad then he just stopped and looked calm. I hope she aint say they could be frieds because all that is to a nigga is another chance.

He gave her a tight hug for a long time and then his hands started to roam to her ass. I rolled down my window and shot right next to him then he jumped.

“What the fuck man.”

“Nigga who ya talking to don’t step to me. Zara come on.”

She said bye to him and got in the car.

“You want something?” I asked her when I pulled up to Wendy’s

“Yea let me get…. A 10 piece chicken nugget a medium fry and a large water.” Who the fuck gets a large WATER?

“No.”

She looked at me and repeated what I said but in a question form. “Yea I said no, you getting what I’m getting.”

“What are you getting?”

“A Baconator, large fry, large Dr. Pepper, and a strawberry frosty.”

 “Really?”

“So serious.”

“Oh my goodness your serious.”

“Yea I’m really serious.”

“Ok whatever get what chu want.”

I order the food then pay and when I get my food I leave. When we get to the house we ate at the kitchen table. Zara light weight ass only ate half of her food. Talking bout she couldn’t take no more. That’s cool imma have her saying that shit later. I ate the rest of her food then we went upstairs we went to our rooms.

I was just about to go to sleep when I heard a soft knock at my door. I told whoever it as to come in. It was Zara.

“Umm Calvin can I stay in her because I can’t sleep?”

“Yea bae come on.” I said while lifting up the covers. She slipped in beside me and I pressed my front to her back and laid my hand on her thigh.

I found it hard to sleep with Zara’s ass so close to my piece. Then she kept moving her body closer to mine.

“Zara stop moving.”

“Why?”

"Because if you don't you gone get this LONG DICK." i just felt like being funny.

"Whatever."

I pressed my peice against her ass then she scooted away from me." Dont run from the D baby"

"Whatever nigga get outta here."

"Its ok i just Guarantee you it feel better than my fingers."

" Mmmhhm I Bet."

 She moved one more time then I heard light snoring. I caressed the soft skin of her thigh then I drifted off to sleep.

Next morning………

I woke up to the smell of Zara’s breakfast. I hopped straight outta bed brushed my teeth and went downstairs.

When I was walking to the kitchen I heard a voice that wasn’t Johnny’s.

“So you didn’t call me about missing our date because you over here hugged up with my nigga Cap?

Who the fuck? Date?

 So who do yall think that is in the Kitchen?

What yall think happened between Z and Jerold?

Why is Cal so greedy?

<3Thanks for the votes and comment and LOVE<3

Vote

Comment

Fan

Love ya guys <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1M 170K 40
Science proved that opposite powers attract but their case was different. They were as different as day and night but because of a stupid tradition t...
12.1K 514 23
A story about a plus sized girl's journey to finding true love, no matter the danger that comes along with it. ❤️ Sequel #BoysDoCry out now!
91K 1.3K 27
Jessica a normal life. Until she was kidnapped. Now she must escape, but how when she is his precious doll. Her life is turned upside down and inside...
78.9K 4.4K 43
Being a plus size woman among the ocean of skinnies will never be easy, as for Kameela, she had always been insecure of what's on the scales. In her...