A thugs daughter (ON HOLD)

By froyoala

It's not easy being a thugs daughter when you got people coming after you and your family is in harms way. Bu... More

Proluge
Chapter one :THUGS
Chapter 2 DARIUS
Chapter 3 GLO THO
Chapter 4 MY DATE
Chapter 5 OUR DATE
Chapter 6 MOVING
Chapter 7 NEW START
Chapter 8 : 0 FUCKS
Chapter 9 : Is this the end?
NOTE:::
NoT aN uPdAtE
Chapter 10 Its not everything
Note
Chapter 11 I MISS YOU
Chapter 13 shit together
Sad note
Chapter 14 She's back
Chapter 15 baby girl
Should I ???
Chapter 16 Who you ?
A/N

Chapter 12 Unknown

2.1K 61 4
By froyoala

Natisha p.o.v

I woke up from my nap and looked at the time. It was 2:26 and I'm going to the mall at 3:30. I got and and walked to my bathroom starting off by taking another shower.

Then I got out,dried off and looked for something to wear. I got out some black leather leggings,a tank that says Brooklyn 11,and some black and gold Nikes.

I went back to the bathroom and started doing my hygiene again. Once I was done I put on my clothes. I checked the time. It was 2:49.

I grabbed a gold chain out my jewelry box then grabbed my keys. I locked the door and put in the alarm code then left. I got a new car bout 5 days ago. I hoped in my all white Carmero.

After 3 minutes I pulled up at the mall then texted Darius.
Me: where you at
Him: I'm by the Nike store
Me: boy which one
Him: lmao the first one
Me: Ight
I got out my car and walked in. I saw him.

"Hey Darius"I said. "Wussup ma how you been doing"he said walking. We sat on a bench. "I'm good yuh know I been here and there"I said. "How yuh been".

"Yuh know I'm good opened my new shop over these years"he said. "Oh well congrats"I said. We chit chatted for a while then that's when he said.

"Natisha I miss you and I want to be mine I want you to be my queen"he said holding my hands. "Well Darius....

SHORT CHAPTER
WHAT DO U THINK SHOULD NATISHA SAY YES OR NO COMMENT BELOW !!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

978K 23.4K 42
Limitied Time Only: Binge this series for a chance to win FREE coins until June 2! Read 10+ chapters of this story and win 30 Coins (2000 Winners) Wh...
181K 13.3K 19
"YOU ARE MINE TO KEEP OR TO KILL" ~~~ Kiaan and Izna are like completely two different poles. They both belong to two different RIVAL FAMILIES. It's...
581K 16.8K 22
Beau HATES Oliver Fowler. But Oliver doesn't hate Beau.. quite the opposite actually. Oliver is the univeristies 'Golden Boy', adored and admired by...
1.6M 93.4K 87
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...