Chapter 3 GLO THO

Tonight I was sneaking to club zlo. It was a glow n the dark party and it was a skate party. I put on my brand new neon pink,blue,green and orange bra with straps it the front and some  neon blue boy shorts extra small size.

I put on my blue and pink neon retros. I put on some leg warmers and ran upstairs to get my skates. I got my skates and also grabbed my red iohawk/swagway.

I put my hair in a bun and ran downstairs, I left. I closed the door the quietest I could since my dad wasn't really a heavy sleeper.

I rode I iohawk to the party and put in my earbuds. "First you get that money then you get that power if he turns his nose up boy he on that powder. Now you walk around with 50 in yo trousers" I sing to the party.

I saw by bestie Ramen. "Hey ra ra you look cute" I said taking out my earbuds and hugging her. "Hey girl these boys here cute af I bout to get wet tonight" she said.

"Slut" whispered this girl keylia who is the school hater. "Bitch if yo thirsty ass got a problem come mutherafucking uhhh solve it" yelled ramen.

She rolled her eyes then didn't notice and tripped. "Hah" I said "hah"said ramen then we both yelled "bitchhhhhh" then  laughing we walked in to have fun

I sat down and put on my roller skates. Ramen was all ready skating on some boy. I didn't really kno how to skate.

I go on the rink and started falling then some rapped there hands around my waist then I nearly fell.

"Shit Darius" I said. He laughed. "Darius" I said poking out my bottom lip. "Come on ma"he said.

2 hours later
I said my goodbyes and rode my iohawk back home. I went through the back door because I had to let Tracy my dog in.

I tip top upstairs and put Tracy in my bed. I stripped off my clothes and put on just a tank top. I was sore and sleepy so I just fell asleep.

Natishas outfit in media