Chapter 6 MOVING

Hey guys sorry for not updating just haven't been on my phone due to the holidays and my lost charger but here's something
---------------------------------
I was shaking ,I looked in my dads eye as he watched the video. So this is what happened....well me and Darius had (you know what) last night and unfortunately someone was stalking us

They recoded a video and posted it public and now my dad was watching it. I threw his phone at the wall then faced me. He stated yelling. "WTF TASHA ,YOU FUCKING YOUNG BOYS IN MY HOUSE AND NOW GOT PEOPLE STALKING YOU"! He yelled.

He sighed then put his palm in his face. "You know what get tf out my house"he said. My jaw dropped wide open. "H,How ,WHAT!"I said. I said get tf out my house. I ran upstairs and fell on my bed.

After a while I woke up then started packing. I walked downstairs holding my big 4 duffle bags. Me and Mia hugged for about 1 minute then I gave her a kiss and left.

I sat down on a bench at the park then called up Darius.
"Darius plz come to the park and pick me up"I said
"Ok ma"he said. About 4 minutes he pulled up.

He looked confused when he got out the car. "Ma what happened"he asked. I unlocked my iPhone 6s then showed him the video. I could tell he wasn't shocked.

"Yea I saw ,but what's with the bags"he asked. "Darius my daddy saw and then kicked me out"I said. He was so mad I could see steam running from his head.

He said I could stay with him till he find a place for me to stay. I took my 4 duffle bags ,put them in the car then I got in. I thanked him by giving me a peak on the lips.

He looked at me with a really nigga face. I laughed at his expression. We pulled up at his house. I walked in ,took off my shoes and went to his room.

I been to Darius house before so I know where everything at. I flopped on his bed. "Ohhh noo u not staying here ,only when I'm feeling horny"he said.

After he said that I felt like a side chick and got mad. I stomped my feet all the way to the guess bed room then locked the door. "MA WHATS WRONG"he asked.

I swung open the door. "When you said that it made me feel like a side chick"I said. He apologized then we cuddled and watched a movie.