Chapter 13 shit together

On the previous chapter of a thugs daughter.

"Natisha I miss you, I want you to be mine,I want you be my queen"said Darius. "Well Darius".......

Resuming

"Well Darius......I honestly don't think I'm ready for a relationship right now,plus I need to get my shit together,I need to get back in school and I need to get a job"I said taking my hand away.

"But Natasha we can do all that together"he said. "Darius I'm sorry but I need to get my life straighten,then maybe I'll come back to you,plus it's the least I could do"I said.

"Well if that's you need to do then I'll let you do that"he said. I smiled and gave him a hug then left. I headed to Taco Bell,got my food then headed home.

I sat down on my bed and got a text from a anonymous person.
Hoe thought you was gonna get away well try again cause I'm coming back for yuh....TONIGHT. I immediately got scared.

I shot a text at Darius telling him to come over. Damn and he already read. After about 2 minutes he knocked on the door. I looked through the peep hole and saw him.

LAWD he look fine asf. I opened the door. "What's wrong ma"he asked. "Someone shot me a text threatening me about coming for me tonight"."what's the number"he asked.

"3144331256"I said.(made up). He looked surprised when he heard the number. "What is it"I asked getting worried. "That's ramen,she moved to St.louis Missouri when you left for Cali"he said.

"Omg That bitch"I said. I started crying remembering what happened that day. Darius came over and held me. "Darius why would you hurt me like that"I asked. "Baby girl I'm sorry"he said.

Then there was a knock on the door. "Baby girl go hide"he said. I ran into my room and ran into my closet then went all the way in the back. After about 2 minutes I heard taking then shooting.

I heart was pounding loud. Then I heard someone walk in. I heard hill clicks. "Slut I know you moutherfucking got my text"the girl said. Then I recognized the voice. It was ramen.

Then I heard Darius walk in and I heard gun shots then yelling. And blood starting leaking into the closest. I got scared then my dumb ass came out the closet and something wrapped around my arms............

Did Natisha make a dumb decision coming out that closet

Who blood was that leaking

What wrapped around her arms