Chapter 4 MY DATE

Today I felt like plain shit. I didn't wanna go to work ,I didn't wanna exercise ,I just wanna sleep. "Natisha why is your swagway out in the living room"asked my mom.

"Mia get off you got your own" I said pushing her off and riding it. "Bitch" she mumbled quietly. I rolled my eyes at her and made my way to the shower.

I got out and put on my work clothes. I threw on my navy blue shirt ,some Khakis and my Georgetowns 11s. I grabbed my keys to my car and drove to work.

On my way ,Darius called.
Wassup ma
Hey Dari
I was thinking about taking you out tonight
Do I need to dress fancy
Yea
Ok
Ok ma see you around........
7:24
Ok ma see you then
I hung up and smiled. I pulled up to Home Depot.

It was 6:09 I had get home and get ready. I clocked out then drove home. "Hey mom and dad I'm going out" I said.

I took a long nice hot shower. I washed my hair with a mint smell. I got out then dried off. I put on my robe then did my makeup.

I put on some mascara ,eye shadow ,blush ,lipstick and then arched my eyebrows. I then blew dried my hair. "Where you goin" said Mia making me drop the blow drier on my foot.

"SHIT MIA GET OUT"I yelled doing a mean glare. She rolled her eyes and left. I finished up then went to go do my hair.

I grabbed a scrunchy and then put my hair in a neat bun. Now it was time for me to pick out my clothes.