Chapter 8 : 0 FUCKS

It's been 1 month since I been living in my new pinthouse and I'm enjoying it so far. I was stretching out the someone knocked on the door. I left my room and walked to the living room

It was ramen. "Heyyyy girl I missed you whatu up to"she said smacking her gum acting ghetto like always. "Nothen really just planning on going to the gym ,why"i said going to the bathroom.

"Well there's a new club downtown ,wanna go"she asked putting down her purse and turning on the t.v. "I don't know Darius talking me to Red Lobster tonight"I said clipping my nails.

"Fuck him you bout to loosen up tonight bitchhhhhh"she yelled. I playfully rolled my eyes. "Fine but if I'm hungry afterwards you paying"I said laughing. She smirked. Just be ready by 8:00.

7:29

I woke up from my nap the read the time. Oh yea the club. I got up out the bed and went to the bathroom. I took off all my clothes and showered up and washed my hair. After 20 minutes I got out and dried off.

I put on my cherry blossom lotion from bath and body works. I went back to the bathroom ,put on my robe and took out the curling iron. While I let that heat up I decided to pick out some clothes.

I picked out some high waisted black shorts and a white and black tupac tank. I put on my Nike black and white huaraches. I walked to the the bathroom and started curling my hair.

I walked back to my room put on my clothes then took my phone off charger ,grabbed my Hoverboard and left. I just rode my Hoverboard around in circles waiting for ramen then she pulled up. She was wearing a floral dress and some floral flip flops.

I got in the car and we drove downtown. My phone vibrated. I answered it. "Hello"=natisha "hey where you at"=Darius. "Oh I'm going to a clu......"=natisha "REALLY YOU KNEW WE WERE GOING OUT"=Darius. "Look I'm sorr=natisha. "Looks like Ima be spending my money on another girl"=Darius

I just hung up. I wasn't bout to let a nigga ruin this night shidd. We finally pulled up to the parking space and parked. I got my red Hoverboard and rode it in. As soon as we got in all eyes on us.

2 hours later

I was drunk and dancing on a cute boy. Soon I found out his name was Terrence and we exchanged numbers. I rode my Hoverboard out falling a lot cause I was drunk and ramen drove us back to the pinthouse.