Chapter 7 NEW START

3 weeks later
I was lying in bed listening to my music when Darius busted in the room. I raised up and took out my earbuds. "Damn have u ever learned to knock"I said.

He walked over and sat next to me. "Hey babe"he said. I gave him a kiss and got up. "Aye puts some clothes on I wanna take you somewhere"he said. I nodded and start putting some clothes on.

I put on some acid washed jeans ,a hot pink tank top a leather jacket. Elephant grey wolf blacks(type of shoes). We left.

It was a long drive and we finally got there. We were in the rich part of California. We parked by a big pinthouse and got out. There was a Business lady waiting by the door.

She waved at me and Darius and we waved back. Her and Darius started talking while I waited. Then she gave me a signal to follower them. Darius wrapped his arm around me.

I walked inside the lobby. I wasn't to crowded but it was a lot of people. We got in line. The lady showed the man her name tag and we got in front of the line. He gave us a key and a number.

"Darius what's going on"I asked getting in the elevator. "Just wait lil ma"he said kissing me on the head. I nodded and we got out. I looked up to a beautiful pint house.

"Wow"I said. "Breathless ain't u me"said Darius. The lady chuckled.

It's been an hour and we've been talking about the pint house and touring in. "Well that's all"said the lady. We nodded and they started leaving. "Were u going bae"I asked. "Well this yours know ma"he said.

"What ,wha,wWhat about my clothes and my belongings"I asked throwing my arms up. "Ima bring em to you"he said. "Fuck you Darius"I said.

"What ima do then"I asked walking up to him. "Well you can start off by getting a job"he said touching my butt. I Slapped his hand away. He left closing the door.

Pinthouse in media