Chapter 12 Unknown

Natisha p.o.v

I woke up from my nap and looked at the time. It was 2:26 and I'm going to the mall at 3:30. I got and and walked to my bathroom starting off by taking another shower.

Then I got out,dried off and looked for something to wear. I got out some black leather leggings,a tank that says Brooklyn 11,and some black and gold Nikes.

I went back to the bathroom and started doing my hygiene again. Once I was done I put on my clothes. I checked the time. It was 2:49.

I grabbed a gold chain out my jewelry box then grabbed my keys. I locked the door and put in the alarm code then left. I got a new car bout 5 days ago. I hoped in my all white Carmero.

After 3 minutes I pulled up at the mall then texted Darius.
Me: where you at
Him: I'm by the Nike store
Me: boy which one
Him: lmao the first one
Me: Ight
I got out my car and walked in. I saw him.

"Hey Darius"I said. "Wussup ma how you been doing"he said walking. We sat on a bench. "I'm good yuh know I been here and there"I said. "How yuh been".

"Yuh know I'm good opened my new shop over these years"he said. "Oh well congrats"I said. We chit chatted for a while then that's when he said.

"Natisha I miss you and I want to be mine I want you to be my queen"he said holding my hands. "Well Darius....

SHORT CHAPTER
WHAT DO U THINK SHOULD NATISHA SAY YES OR NO COMMENT BELOW !!!!