Chapter 16 Who you ?

Natasha p.o.v   Tone in media

"WELL MAYBE IF YOU WAS HETE FOR NATALIE, THIS SHIT WOULDN'T HAVE HAPPENED"I said yelling at Darius. Me and him was in a argument because he comes to my house everyday with a new bitch then think he can just take her home.

"WELL ION SEE YOU WITH A NIGGA SO WHY U TRIPPING"he yelled back at me. "Maybe cause I'm loyal to my daughter and I won't just bring another nigga home to her"I said and with that I walked to her room. At that moment I was really pissed off.

I needed to go pick out Natalie. I grabbed my purse and my gun then left the house. I walked to my car and headed towards my bestfriend house Tone,. I knocked on the door and Takiah, Tones daughter opened it. "What Natasha"she asked. Takiah was 15 and had a horrible attitude to people older than her.

"Takiah don't get smacked"I said brushing past her into the house. I saw Tone and her other daughter Tira who was 2 also and Natalie on the couch sleep. I smiled, picking up Natalie kissing her on the cheek.

Tone woke up. "Taking my daughter too"he asked. "Ha speaking of the devil"I said slightly pushing his head. I walked upstairs to go get her diaper bag. I seem Tones fiancé January. "Hey Jan"I said. She laid back down in her bed.

"Hey Tasha". I grabbed her diaper bag and walked out the house. "Bye hoe"said Takiah. She lucky enough she had already locked the door. I walked to my car before buckling in Nat. I plugged in my Aux cord before turning on no heart by 21 savage.

Young savage why you trapping so hard ? Why these niggas Cappin so hard ? Why you gotta 12 car garage ? Why you pullin' all these rapper cards ? Cause theses niggas pussy and I'm hard. I turn the fucking soft into some hard. I grew up in the streets without no heart. I'm praying to my glock and my cards.

I pulled up at Baskin Robbins and decide to get Nat some ice cream since she was up. I walked into the shop and saw who I never thought I'd see again................

Sorry for the short chapter

Who y'all think it Iz ?