Owari No Seraph Oneshot Colle...

Door Raindroplet19

Owari No Seraph X Reader Oneshots, because why not? Well then, feel free to jump in! (Requests are now closed) Meer

Rules
Sarcasm|Ferid Bathory
Stargazing|Mikaela Hyakuya
Baking Blues| Yoichi
Name| Crowley
Solo| Guren
Cheer up|Yuu
Jerk|Lacus
Sleeping in|Shinya
Strangers |Mikaela
A Request for Requests [CLOSED]
Who's a Child?| Asura
Betrayal| Crowley
Emergency Birthday Planning|Mika
Gift | Guren
Relationship Advisor | Ferid
Tag numero 1
Hanahaki | Yuu
The Breakup | Guren
An Extra-Tiring Day | Yuu
The not-livestock | Lacus
100!!
Important Announcement

The Unplanned Date|Shinya

9.2K 295 75
Door Raindroplet19

MODERN AU

You sighed sadly as you checked your messages for the nth time.

Nope. Still empty.

Slamming your phone down on the table with a huff, you crossed your arms on the table and buried your head in them.

Maybe he was stuck in traffic or work or something. He'd be here any moment, right?

"Um, ma'am?"

You looked up tiredly.

"Yes?" You asked the waitress.

"Would you like something to drink or a snack, maybe? You've been here for at least three hours now..."

You smiled at her.

"No thanks, I'm fine. My boyfriend should be here soon..."

The waitress nodded. "Okay, if you say so", she said and walked away, not before casting a clearly pitiful look at you over her shoulder.

Now that you paid closer attention, most of the people in the restaurant were giving you similar sympathetic glances.

You couldn't really blame them though.

You felt your heart break a little. This was the fifth time he'd stood you up, and you couldn't understand why. And if it was because he was tired of you, why wouldn't he break up with you? It would be much better than being humiliated in public every week.....

Some time later, you checked the time on your mobile and smiled sadly. It had been one more hour since you had last checked it.

Giving up, you picked up your bag and started to stand and leave the table when someone placed their hands on your shoulder and sat you back into the chair.

"Sorry I'm so late, babe, traffic is absolutely CRAZY right now," he laughed and sat across from you, hanging his coat on the back of his chair.

You just stared at the mystery man. He sure wasn't your boyfriend, but damn was he cute.

That didn't change the fact that you didn't know him, though.

"Wha-" you started, but Mystery Dude placed his hand gently on your mouth.

"Shh, I'll make it up to you, sweetheart", he smiled, before leaning towards you and softly adding, "I'm Shinya, just go along with it, yeah? And by the way, whoever didn't show up is a dick."

You couldn't believe that someone could be this sweet to a person they didn't know.

So you went along with it, because he was being so nice and trying to save you from public humiliation.

The fact that he was the cutest guy you'd ever seen didn't hurt either.

"You'd better not do that ever again", you said, looking off to the side, pretending to be aloof and distant.

You heard Shinya chuckle.

"I won't."

You looked back at him and smiled. "So, shall we order now?" You asked.

"Sure thing!" He grinned, picking up the menu and browsing through it. You did the same.

Once you decided on what you wanted (pasta in red sauce and a glass of red wine) you looked up, only to see the male still looking through the menu.

You took this opportunity to study Shinya's features.

He had silver hair. How the hell did he have silver hair? (Not that you cared too much by this point; they looked really good on him.) Blue eyes. They were very blue, too, and you were not comparing them to the ocean. No, you totally weren't doing that.

"If you're done checking me out, shall we order?" Shinya's laughing voice snapped you out of your thoughts.

"S-sure", you said, quickly looking down as he called the waitress over and gave your orders, mortified that he'd seen you look at him like that.

While waiting for the food to arrive, you made small talk.

"So, may I know your name, please?" Shinya asked you.

"Oh, yes! Sorry, it completely slipped my mind. I'm (name) (surname)", you smiled.

"Hmmm, pretty name. As pretty as you", he hummed, making you blush and laugh weakly.

"I suppose I should introduce myself once again. I'm Shinya Hiragi-" he started, before you cut him off with a gasp.

"Hiragi? You mean THE Hiragi, who market those mega-famous perfumes for a ton of money?!"

Shinya smirked at your shocked look. "In the very flesh!" He sang. "Though seriously, those things are overpriced pieces of crap", he said like an afterthought.

"Well, why are you here, sitting with a peasant like me then, your highness?" You asked cheekily.

"I'm not much more than a peasant to them either; they don't think much of adopted trash", he laughed.

"Now", he said as the food arrived, "let's dig in, shall we?"

__________________________

You walked down the pavement with Shinya next to you, a comfortable silence between the two of you.

The silver haired male had insisted on paying the bill despite your protests, and now you were leisurely strolling outside, not far from the restaurant.

As you turned your face to look at Shinya, you noticed he was eyeing you from head to toe, inducing a blush to appear on your cheeks.

"Seriously though, whoever stood you up doesn't deserve you", he said after a while.

You chuckled, shivering a little due to the night being cold and windy. "I know. I think I'm going to dump him now. Not that he'd mind; I'm pretty sure he's cheating on me anyways."

A sudden warm feeling around you made you look up, only to find half of Shinya's coat draped around you, while the other half was on him.

"You looked cold", he said gently.

"Thank you. Not just for this, for everything", you smiled.

He smiled back at you, stopping suddenly.

"As much as I hate to say it, I need to be going now", he said sadly.

"No problem!" You grinned, even though you felt a little sad that everything would end here, and that you'd most likely never see Shinya again, you knew that even what had happened today was just really good luck.

This was the best date you'd ever had, even though it was completely unplanned and random.

"Oh, but before I go, can I ask you something?" He said, a small frown on his face.

You nodded.

"I know we've only met today, and that it's probably presumptuous, considering the circumstances, would you like to be my girlfriend? Oh, for real this time."

You just stared at him, your expression unreadable.

His face immediately became flustered. "No, uh, if you think that's too soon, then we can always be frie-"

"YES!" you screamed, tackling him in a hug so hard that both of you fell on the pavement.

Who would've thought that being stood up would lead to this?

So this was based off of a tumbler prompt I read, and I just found it extremely cute, so I just had to write it. And I know, I know, I'm working on the requests, please bear with poor l'il me.

Aha, see you next time then! In the meantime, have fun making out with your husbandos, and ship your OTP so much that you trick yourself into believing it's canon!

Which is what I do all the time, but whatever.

Byeeee!

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

79.5K 948 122
↪A few Anime x reader Oneshots. Request closed! Disclaimer! I don't own the pictures, Animes or Anime characters or gif's I use.
18.6K 441 17
❝ requests are still open ! ❞ ⟶ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 me and DA_RINA1 write one shots together ! more info inside the book ! ...
25.4K 485 21
Here are Anime One-Shots for you people of Wattpad!! (REQUESTS CURRENTLY ON HOLD) There are also Female Characters x Male Reader!! (I say that becaus...
16.6K 86 19
Females from video games and anime requests are taken here! Put in your requests now!