Snake Charmer [Cobra/Erik x R...

By DistantSpark

ORACIÓN SEIS MEMBER PROFILES Brain Real Name: Unknown Position: Guildmaster Magic Type: Darkness Magic & Orga... More

Allied Forces, Gather Up!
Allied Forces vs. the Oración Seis
Cobra's Crush
Release of the Secret Weapon
Lucy versus Toxin: Part One
Lucy versus Toxin: Part Two
Erza versus Cobra: Boiling Anger
The Golden Apple
For the Sake of My Friends
Winner-Take-All
Magic Council
Toxin's Childhood
A Feeling of Hope
O' Death
The Book of Mythological Creatures
Racer versus Mermaid Heel
Buried Alive
Dark Abyss
The Big Reveal
A Change of Heart
The Twelve Zodiac Part 1
The Twelve Zodiac Part 2
Lucy versus Angel: Rematch
Preparation for War
Surprise!
Fairy Tail versus The Oración Seis
Protective Cobra
Reinforcements Have Arrived
Sting Receives Some Stings
For My Love
A New Reason to Live
Fairy Tail Party
A Family
A Baby is Born
The Snake Charmer

Prison Break

4.5K 188 71
By DistantSpark

You were waiting.

You sat in the center of your dark and cold prison cell, your legs crisscrossed. You had your eyes closed, and you were focusing on keeping your breathing steady.

You needed to conserve as much energy as possible.

The time would soon come.

The guards were beginning to talk about you during their lunch breaks.

"Hey, you know that prisoner . . . uh, what's her name?"

"Oh! I know who you're talking about! Toxin, right?"

"Oh, her? I heard she's this deadly wizard, but she hasn't been acting like one."

"Well, she's in prison. What did you expect?"

"Still. Prisoners always have some smart comment to make when a guard comes by."

"He has a point."

"So, what're you saying?"

"I've noticed that 'Toxin' hasn't talked, eaten, or moved an inch from the center of that cell in a week."

"You know, I've noticed that too."

"So she's planning something?"

"An escape?"

"Most likely. "

"We can't let our guard down around her."

You didn't know what time it was and you didn't know if it was daytime or nighttime. None of that mattered right now though.

It was time.

You spent nearly two weeks not eating or moving. You stayed sitting on the cell's cold floor, your eyes closed the entire time. You were conserving your energy and you were calming yourself, locking away your childhood like you had done before. Before you joined the Oraciòn Seis.

As it turns out, it was lunchtime which meant that it was probably around noon and the Sun was obviously high in the sky.

A guard stopped in front of your prison cell, carrying a tray of food. Not the best food, but it's still food.

"Lunchtime, Toxin." A guard called. He stood in the center of the hallway, purposely away from your cell. The only problem was that, with him being that far away, he couldn't see anything inside the cell. It was dark.

The guards had suspicions about the idea of you attempting to break out of prison. Did you have people on the outside, friends maybe, that were gonna help? Or was this going to be solely on you? Were you going to only free yourself? Or were the other Oraciòn Seis members leaving with you? And there was one thing that puzzled the guards.

How were you even planning on escaping the prison cell without magic?

"Hey," The guard called after having no response from you, "if you wanna eat, you gotta come to the bars to get your food. I'll slide the tray in after."

The guard waited, each second seeming like forever. Needless to say that you had the entire prison guard staff scared of you, and you hadn't even exchanged a single word to any of them.

Sweat trickled down the guard's forehead. He had no idea what to expect from you. What were you doing?

"Hey!" The guard called again. He squinted his eyes, trying to see in the darkness of your prison cell. "Answer me, prisoner!"

"I'd watch it if I were you." Midnight hummed.

"Better watch your tone with her." Angel smirked.

"She isn't somebody you want to anger." Racer mumbled.

"She's frightening indeed." Hoteye commented.

"And anyone who opposes her," Cobra said, "goes to hell."

The Oraciòn Seis' prison cells were all on the same hall. And they could hear the guard shouting at the dark cell.

While their cells were next to or across from each other, your cell was isolated, being five cells away from the rest, because you were the most dangerous.

Getting annoyed by your lack of response, the guard grabbed a flashlight from his back pocket and shined the light into your prison cell. "What the-" His eyes widened at what he saw.

Or rather what he didn't see.

The cell was empty.

The guard stammered, trying to decide what to do before deciding to alert the staff.

"ATTENTION ALL UNITS! ATTENTION ALL UNITS! THIS IS AN EMERGENCY! THE PRISONER KNOWN AS TOXIN HAS ESCAPED! I REPEAT, THE PRISONER KNOWN AS TOXIN HAS ESCAPED!"

Within seconds, loud alarms and sirens had sounded. The prison was going on lockdown.

The guard who had brought you lunch was still outside of your cell. He placed the tray on the floor and cautiously approached the cell, his right hand hovering over his gun.

He shined the flashlight to the left a d right of the cell, shining it on the bed and toilet as well. He shined it on the floor, not knowing exactly what he was looking for. He had unconsciously relaxed, his right hand around a bar of the cell.

Towards the entrance, he saw something and focused the light on it. It appeared to be writing. "Great, she left us a message." He said sarcastically. "She's probably laughing at us." He added in a mumble.

He focused his attention on the "message", reading it aloud. Engraved into the floor was the words:

ŁØØҜ ỮР

The guard gasped, his eyes widened as he hesitantly looked up. "You-" He said, before a pair of hands reached down and placed themselves on each side of his head. He screamed as the hands pulled his head upward until the head came off completely.

The screaming stopped. And the headless body slumped to the floor, against the bars of the cell.

You jumped down from your hiding spot in the corner of the ceiling, the head still in your hands. You tossed it aside before crouching down towards the body and finding the keys.

The keys to freedom.

You slid your arm through the bars and unlocked your prison cell, stepping out and rolling your shoulders back.

"There she is!" You looked to your left and saw a group of guards. They looked horrified at the scene before them.

"Poor Chuck." One said.

"Chuck was my friend." Another one said.

"I never liked his name." A third one commented, "I mean, what kind of name is Chuck?"

"Can we please focus on the task at hand?" The guard at the very front said. "Men, raise your guns!" He commanded, and the rest of the guards did as they were told. "Fire!"

Magic bullets were fired in your direction, but with a flick of your wrist the bullets turned, facing the opposite direction, and assaulted the entire group of guards.

They all fell to the ground.

You turned your back toward them and walked down the hall, swinging the keys in your hand.

The Oraciòn Seis was about to be revived.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.2K 1.2K 36
₊❏❜ ⌇ 𝐊𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐎 𝐍𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐈 ࿔₊° ↳ ❝ 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦, 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘢 𝘴𝘪𝘨𝘯 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦. 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘢...
17.2K 602 41
Like most of the Fairy Tail wizards, Jasmine joined the guild as a child. She became best friends with a boy named Erik and the two developed crushes...
24K 931 20
Sequel to His Antidote It's been all fun and adventures with Crime Sorciere after defeating Pierre, but more obstacles have yet to come for Lucy and...
278K 2.8K 200
You are (Y/N) (L/N), an S Class Dragon Slayer Wizard from Fairy Tail!! You always have a code, which is to protect your family at all costs!! You see...