Dangerous Woman

By arinator22

Do you know what happens when you meet one dangerous woman? Do you want to know? ❤ More

Pajama party
After we got home...
Ari is my true love?
Car crash
Ari VS Sel
Moving out
One more hot night
Abusive relationship
Ricky found me
Coming out
Paparazzi attacks
Selena is stalking us
Revenge
Naughty Grande!

Ari left the house?

391 8 0
By arinator22

Victoria's Point Of View
"Omg!!!"I shouted as I saw Ari lying on the ground.
"Selena did this to you?" I asked angrily. She nodded and cried. I hugged her.

"I can't belive this. I am sorry for this baby!" I said still shocked.
"It's not your fault. You should stop beeing sorry for her behavior. " she said.
"Let me see!" I said. "She showed me her cheek and I gasped.
Her face was red and she had injuries all over her body.
"She is such a bitch!" I shouted in shocked voice.

I brought my baby to the car and drove her to the hospital. Doctor cleaned her wounds and we left. Ari's eyes were red of crying. I wasn't able to watch her sad. We got home and I told her to go to bed. I made her one of her favorite meals and brought it to her bed. I lied next to her as she wanted it. She finished her meal and we hugged eachother.
"I can't take it that everyone is beating up my baby"I said. She smirked.
We fall asleep there hugging eachother.

I woke up later that day and she was still sleeping.
I went downstairs and saw Frankie.
"What happened?"he asked.
I told him the whole story. He was shocked.He left the house because he had to go somewhere. I was having bath.
When I got out of the bathroom Ari wasn't in her room. I looked everywhere. It was weird. I saw her car wasn't on the parking place.
.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

304K 17.4K 69
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
2.1M 109K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
1M 17.5K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
442K 27.8K 92
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...