Shiawase no Clover [khr fanfi...

By 4n1sAlice

"Would you abandon him? Or would you save him?"-Byakuran- "Would you find the truth? Or would you make your t... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Letter
Chapter 2: Memory
Chapter 3: Ring
Chapter 4: Strange day
Chapter 5: Opposite
Chapter 6: Who?
Chapter 7: Realization pt.1 (Parallel Tsuna side)
Chapter 7 pt.2
Chapter 8: Sawada Giotto
Chapter 9: The meeting
Chapter 10: Tsuna's school day
Chapter 11: Onii-san
Chapter 12: Everyday
Chapter 13: Morning
Chapter 14: Sky and Rain
Chapter 15: Message
Chapter 16: Rain
Chapter 17: Accident
Author note: Important-ish
⭐ Special Chapter: Alice Alice Interview ⭐
Chapter 18: Quest
Chapter 19: The fourth person
Chapter 20: The first lead
Chapter 21: The upcoming Storm
Chapter 22: Doubt
⭐ Special Chapter: Alice Alice Interview 2⭐
Chapter 23: Dangerous Cloud
Chapter 24: Enemy
Chapter 25 : Part 1
Please
Chapter 26: Healing Sun
Chapter 27: Little Bunny
Chapter 28: Encounter
Chapter 29 : Through the Mist
Author's note
Chapter 30: Answer
Chapter 31: Crashing light
Chapter 32: Connection
Chapter 33: Taken
Chapter 34: Splitting path
Im sorry again
Chapter 35: Raison de Vivre
Chapter 36: Turning point
Chapter 37: War
Chapter 38 : Truth
Hello again
Chapter 39 : Epiphany

Chapter 25: Part 2

1.6K 101 16
By 4n1sAlice

I sincerely apologized for having an emotional breakdown previously. I just.... It kinda happen I guess... But now I've calmed down a bit..Thanks, everyone for your kind supports and kind words. You don't know how much you made my day.. I'm really grateful for everything you said... that's why I'm not going to take that post down. Since it's filled with everyone's concerns and love... Above is something I drew out of my gratitude..

Thank you

From: 4n1sAlice
___________________________________________________________

"T-That face..."

Giotto's face paled, seeing his best friend's look alike except younger and had silver hair instead of pink, standing in front of them, holding something vaguely similar to a dynamite.

It's like some kind of weird dangerous pranks using G's doppelganger. Was he the one that attack them? Why? Giotto turned to G, puzzled.

"G-G... this person is..?"

G was quiet. He only looks slightly surprised by the sudden attack and seeing the unexpected person before him but strangely was calm enough to pick him and Giotto back up.

"... Gokudera Hayato, my Otouto," he answered, eyes glued to the said person.

"Otouto?! " Giotto yelled. "What..! Why did your little brother suddenly attack us?!"

"That's what I'd like to know too...," G said. "Hayato, what is all this?"

Gokudera furrowed his brow, scowling. "Isn't it obvious? I came to take down Vongola's next heir and claimed my place as Vongola tenth!"

"Take down?" Giotto chocked. "You don't seriously mean... you want to kill me right? ... I'm... It's not like I want to be Decimo but... I'm sure it doesn't work that way... right? Surely there's some other way we can work this out! Let us sit down and-"

"What are you saying, Baka-Ie?"

Reborn suddenly appeared from who knows where, wearing some strange outfit again.

"This person here is Smoking Bomb Hayato. He's a very skilled mafioso. If he kills you, and you died so easily you're won't be any worthy to be Vongola Decimo if you're unable to protect yourself. That's will be the end of your life and your title as the successor"

He's wearing some kind of weird costume again...

Giotto panicked a bit. "Then... he's serious will kill me just for the title..?"

"No," G interrupted. "Hayato might be a little hot headed. But he's not that kind of person... There's... some other reason, isn't it... Hayato?"

Gokudera scowl face deepen.

There are tense air between the two brothers. Gokudera looked obviously irritated. Opposite from G, who's face was stoic and calm despite the situation. The two seems alike but their personality is different.

"I don't approve of him!" Gokudera suddenly said.

G blinked in surprised. He didn't expect him to actually answer the question honestly. And that answer leaves him confused for a second.

"Approve..?" Giotto asked. "You mean... you don't approve me as Decimo?"

"Obviously!"

"... Um... Why?" G asked with a blank looks. Now he's really confused.

Seeing the obvious confused looks on the red headed male face, fuel his anger.

"Aniki! You suddenly came to Japan and 3 years had passed and you're still not coming back to Italy! Now what?! Suddenly, that friend of yours turns out to be Vongola Decimo and you wanted to stay by his side helping him as a right hand man?!"

"Is he useless that he can't survive without your help?!"

"...Kinda," G said, shrugging his shoulder.

"... G, you're hurting my feelings," Giotto mumbled. And that first part of the reason had nothing to do with me... !

"Don't joke with me!" Gokudera bursts in anger. "I won't accept someone as pathetic as him to be Decimo! He doesn't deserve the title at all!"

'....pathetic...?' Giotto sweatdropped at the little brother antics, finally realizing the problem. 'No, I don't think this had anything to do with me... Aren't you just upset G didn't come home and meet you?'

G still had a blank looks over his face, one brow raised. "... What are you so mad about, Hayato...?"

'Seriously?! You're one idiot of an older brother!' Giotto feels like yelling and smacking his friend's head, hoping to knock him some senses.

'How dense you can get G?! You're little brother came here all the way to Italy just to meet you and even willing to assassinate your best friend just to drag you back home! Why can't you realize that?!'

At that moment Giotto suddenly realized something about Gokudera G. As the vice president of Namimori Student Council, he's a really skilled and responsible person in doing his works.

He knows everything that needs to know about Namimori Middle despite only been here for 3 years, making him the most reliable source and great informant. He's very observant of the school's problem and the students well being. If a student lost something on the school's ground, two days later he would've found it and already had it return to the owner.

But... Alas, no human is perfect.

When they were 15, he was confessed by a girl who he helped before. Poor girl was shaking, as she declared her love for him, quote "You are the most cool and caring person I ever met... I-I like you!" But unfortunately, G being the dense person he is, simply said "Thanks... If you need anymore help feel free to ask the student council" and left to do his work.

'He's observant about everything except people feelings towards him...,' Giotto sweatdropped. 'Which is why we're in this mess...'

"DIE!!" Gokudera shouted as he lit his explosive, throwing twenty bombs into the air. Which Giotto and G managed to dodged the explosion.

Reborn smirked when the silverhead doubled his explosive, Giotto managed to avoid every attack fairly well. He had slightly underestimate his student capability of handling a dangerous situation. He didn't even have to use dying will bullet on Giotto, since he's naturally a good fighter and have a good reflex.

G jumped back, knocked one dynamite out of the way before sighing heavily. "... Listen here, Hayato..! Giotto may be an idiot and useless... sometimes even a pain.."

"Hey!" Giotto protests.

"..But whether you approve or not, this idiot here is still the Decimo. As his friend, I will stay by his side to help him all the way"

Seeing G's determined looks, pissed the silver head more. He took out all his dynamite and lit it all at once. "Tch! Then I will kill him and become Decimo myself! Since I am far more worthy then that useless idiot!!"

Giotto eyes grew wide, seeing the amount of explosives in his hand. "Wh-Wait! Wait! Don't be rash!"

"Hayato! If you use that much-!"

"This is the end! Triple bomb!!" Gokudera threw everything in the air. He made a terrible mistake when some of the explosive fell around him, all lit up and was about to explode in mere seconds.

He clenched his eyes shut tightly thinking it was the end for him.

"You stupid Octopus!"

He heard a familiar voice, shouting before he was pulled away from his demise by the grip of a firm hand and landed on his side into safety as loud sound of explosion goes off. Sending flying dust and smoke were all over the place.

Gokudera opened his eyes, hearing the person who saved him coughing because of the smoke. His eyes grew wide seeing the mob of black hair and familiar face.

"You're-Tsunayoshi?!"

Tsuna coughing stopped, he let go of his hand from the silver head's shirt and sighed heavily, mumbling something.

"Huh?" Gokudera stared at him.

"...Are you hurt?" Tsuna questioned sternly, with no smile on his face.

"N-No!" Gokudera replied, unable to remove his eyes from his savior.

"Tsunayoshi-kun...Y-You saved me!"

Tsuna ignored him and stands up, dusting his clothes. Tsuna turned to the silver head with a cold looks. Sending shivers down his back. For some reason.. he seems different then the sweet boy with warm presence he was yesterday.

"Hayato," Tsuna growled.

'E-Eh? He use my first name?' Gokudera blinked in surprised by the sudden change of his character. "Yes... Tsunayoshi?" He said unsure how to address his young savior.

Suddenly, Tsuna smacked him hard on the head.

"Itte!! What are you--?!"

"Don't do something dangerous like that again," Tsuna growled. "If you want to die so badly, don't do it in front of me... I don't wanna die trying to save a suicidal person the second time..!"

Gokudera remain in his place, shocked.

"Hayato!!" Two panicked male came running from a distance. Giotto eyes grew wide, seeing his little brother by Gokudera's side.

"Tsuna?!" Giotto shouted, immediately he grabbed the young Sawada, check for injuries. "Otouto! Are you injured? Are you okay?? What are you doing here?!"

"I'm fine... let go," Tsuna said, glaring. "You're too close"

"A-Ah.. sorry!" Giotto immediately let go.

"Hayato, Oi! Hayato, are you alright?" G asked worried.

Gokudera seems in a daze, eyes staring at the Sawada siblings. He noticed their face looks almost alike.

"Aniki.. is Tsuna... that idiot's little brother..?"

"Huh? ...Yeah"

The look on Gokudera's face change. He suddenly, stand up and hurriedly walk over to Tsuna and Giotto. "I sincerely apologize for my behavior! Please forgive me, Juudaime!!" He shouted on top of his lungs and bowed 90˚degrees.

Giotto smiled. "It's no big deal, I already for-"

"I'm not talking to you, blonde-freak!"

Giotto froze. "Eh..?"

Gokudera lift up his head. There's a tint of red on his face as he stared at Tsuna with determined looks. Tsuna on the other side, had his stoic looks on his face. The look of between irritated and bored.

"I am forever indebted to you, Juudaime!! I will follow you for the rest of my life!!" Gokudera yelled, bowing again.

Tsuna simply sighed.

G looked at his brother. "Hayato, are you alright? Did you hit your head or something?"

"I'm fine, Aniki! Juudaime saved me!"

G sweatdropped.

"Hayato, Tsuna isn't the Tenth or Vongola Decimo"

Gokudera scowled, glaring daggers at Giotto. "Heh! As if I approve that idiot-blonde as Decimo! That tittle is well suited and belongs no other than a great man such as Tsuna-sama!"

Giotto snapped out from his trance. "B-but... Tsuna is just 12 years old! He's my precious Otouto ! He can't get involved in something as dangerous as Mafia!" Giotto panicked.

"Since Tsuna-sama is that idiot-blonde's little brother, they shared the same blood as Nono-sama. This means Tsuna also actually a candidate for being Vongola Decimo!" Gokudera looked at Reborn. "Isn't that right, Reborn-san?"

Reborn smirked. "I'm surprised, you figure it out"

"WHAT?!" Giotto face turns pale white, learning the new information. His brother Tsuna is also one of the successor. This means, if Tsuna became Decimo, he'll be forced to enter the dark world of mafia. Being exposed to various dangers and dangerous people and assassin. The world filled with adults who'd surely take advantage of his innocence, cuteness and--

"NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!"

Giotto shrieked hysterically. He turned to Tsuna, grabbing his side. Shaking him back and forth, like a maniac.

"NO! NO! NO! TSUNA!!! BIG BROTHER WON'T ALLOW IT!! ANYTHING BUT THE MAFIAA!!!!" He said half-screaming, half-crying.

Everyone around them, thought he had lost it. Gokudera wanted to yelled at him for touching his Juudaime like that. This is worse then Giotto's usual antics, both G and Reborn thought this time there's nothing will stop Giotto's overly brother complex.

Boy, were they wrong.

"Let me go, Ieyatsu"

Giotto's face turns white as  white sheet.

Tsuna used his real name. His real name! Not the usual Nii-san! He was pissed. No, he was beyond pissed. Tsuna, his Otouto was angry. Reluctantly, Giotto let go, shivering. The word 'sorry' that were supposed to come out from his throat, was stuck between his breath.

Tsuna exchange glances between Reborn and Gokudera. There are dark shadows under his eyes. Gokudera froze in fear under his dark stares. For a moment, Reborn almost gulped seeing his menacing looks.

"Don't go off deciding things as you likes... ," Tsuna said coldly. "I don't want to play your Mafia games... I won't become tenth of whatever you're saying so.. Stop bothering me and leave me alone..."

It felt like cold wind suddenly passed by. Everyone suddenly went quiet.

*****

-OMAKE-

"Juudaime!!! Juudaime!!" Gokudera kept calling for Tsuna. Who's eyes closed and lay unconscious on the ground.

Gokudera panicked, he made a mistake while teaching the brunette about the flames and accidentally shot him with his Storm flames. Knocking his precious boss out cold.

It's not like he hurt him, more like Tsuna was unscathed by his flames. For some reason instead of getting hit, Tsuna for some reason absorbs the attack, the Storm flames inside his body.

Poor Storm didn't know what to do, When his Sky suddenly fainted, even though he wasn't hurt. The Rain Guardian also isn't there to help him to sort the situation out.

"Please wake up! Don't die on me!!!"

"Judaimeeee!!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.1K 1.3K 10
Sawada Tsunayoshi had died, and his Family is left crushed and devasted by the loss of their sky. Regret is a fickle thing, and Tsuna is trapped, una...
167K 5.1K 25
Our young Decimo and his friends are going to visit Italy for some unfortunate plans that Reborn has set up. But of course, they have some guests tha...
28.2K 961 66
What if Tsuna and the others have Facebook? Some craziness will be revealed sooner or later perhaps. Warning: I don't own Katekyo Hitman Reborn nor...
439K 17K 82
Tsuna was supposed to be dead,but fate has another plan for him. Waking up into a parallel world where everything is the same as his old one but yet...