The Story of Lucy Kensington

By DanaHooks

Lucy is kidnaped and made a sex slave but not by anyone. One direction. More

Just a little explaintion
One Direction sex slave
Chapter 2
So done!
First times
Are you serious?
The dreared night
Food shopping
Ohhhh
Tour day
Meet and greet
How could you!
Authors note please read this
Back home
Movie night continued
Christina photo
Lazer quest here we come
Lazer quest/ zayns b day
Contest! Plz read
Zayns party!
Freaking out
The moment of truth
Doctor day
Whats going on?
Moving on... Kinda
Oh.. Hi
Harry :)
A night to remebmer
Just another crazy day
Dress shoping
Who
Dresses
Whats gotten into you
Wedding bells part 1
Wedding belles part 2
Please read message
What have i done
Wedding nights
DCS
Going home
Late wedding night
Diana
Recording studio
Date night
Alyssa and gemma to the recuse
Christinas 1! Part 1
Christina's 1 part 2
PLZ READ. ANOUCEMENT
Clubbing
We stupid
Start of christmas
Shopping
We r just kids
Problems
Almost christmas
Liam
What
Harry
Ill never leave you
Mute
Oh my
Dead man
Christmas eve part 1
Christmas eve part 2
Authors note but still read
Christmas day part 1
Christmas part 2
Oh my
The question
It was the worst day ever
Rose
Rose????
Foever was a promise
Last day at the hospital
HOME
Learn to drive
Pre schools
Authors note
Nicole
Authors note
Todays the day part 1
Todays the day part 2
Annoucement
Cally
Trip
Thats just digusting
Faith
Love birds
Quick question
Im back
Recap
Crazy time
Help
Back
News
Taken
Taken
New story

First day on the road

8.7K 122 24
By DanaHooks

I woke up next to Harry like usual. "Morning love" he said to me with a kiss. "Eww gross" Louie and nial said. I forgot that nial was above us and Louie was on there other side. Just then Louie and nial jumped down and Harry darted out of bed. What the hell! I thought. The next thing I knew Harry Liam Zyan nial and Louie who was carrying Christina came by me with a pile of pancakes with a candle and sung "happy birthday to you happy birthday to you happy birthday dear Lucy happy birthday to you" I smiled and blew out the candles. "Thanks lads" I said getting up and hugging them. I thought they had forgotten. "Luc do you know what this means?" Harry said overly excited. "I'm older?" I said with a shrug. "No your 21! You can come to the clubs with us and now you can legally drink!" He said with a smile. "Yay cool!" I said I kinda forgot about that.

I went to the bathroom and put on my grey button uggs leggings and my 1D sweatshirt as a joke. I loved there funny teases. "Haha nice sweatshirt" Niall said. I stuck out my tongue and laughing. Just then Simon and there other management came in. "Okay lads you have a met and greet in 1 hours then a show tomarrow night okay?" Simon I said. The boys nodded and then there stylist came in to get them ready for there met and greet.

Louie came out in jeans, a striped shirted and suspenders. Harry wore Jeans and a hot darkish sleeved shirt. Zyan wore khakis a white shirt and a red varsity jacket. Liam had a beanie, a green t shirt and jeans. Nial had a white tank top, a red hat, and jeans. They looked hot. "Smexy" I said laughing. Then the stylist pulled me over "ms Kensington there are 4 possible outfits on the rack over there" she said pointed. "Wait what?" I said confused. "The fans want to met the famous other half of lurry aka harcy.

I rolled my eyes and came back in skinny jeans, a white loose and flowy shirt and boots. I liked it but I still didn't understand. I wasn't a part of the band. Whatever I didn't want to argue.

I walked out of the bathroom after I got my hair and make up done. We got in the limo and headed down to the mall where it was taking place. We where in the limo and I sat next to Niall an Harry. "Wait so why am I a part of this?" I asked. "The management says that the fans want to see you." Harry replied. "Whatever it's still werid" I said nervously. "What if they don't like me?" I said. "Luc you had a fan at the mall by us remember" Louie said. "Oh yeah" I said with a laugh. We finally arrived. Here goes nothing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

777K 30.5K 42
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
96K 3.4K 33
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024
207K 8.9K 60
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
105K 2.1K 31
In the whirlwind world of basketball and broken promises, Nailea finds herself at a crossroads as she prepares to transfer to the same college as Pai...