Dead man

Jakes POV
I can't believe I spent $300 on drugging Liam. What was I thinking! I'm on the verge of being broke my fiancé is gonna probably leave me if she finds out what I did. The guy said he most likely wouldn't remember anything. I have to see these people soon anyway I Christmas. I can't let Cally know I know them. Or especially how I know them.

Lucy's POV
"I got the test" Harry said walking into the door. I bolted off the couch and ran to the door. I hoped to god I wasn't pregnant. Diana and Christina are enough of a hand full and Emily was pregnant. "Thank you so much" I said running up the stairs. I locked myself in the bathroom an peed on the stick. Now I wait.

Liam's POV
Jake is a dead man. Dead man I tell you! How could he do this! Lucy is like my little sister and I scared her for life because if him. I called jake. No not douche jake. Jake my best friend. "Jake I need your help" I said. "What do you need?" He said. "I need to make it up to Lucy" I explained. "She already forgived you. It wasn't your fault. But we got to teach jake a lesson. After Christmas though. I not letting him ruin it" he said. Then we hung up. Lucy could be pregnant with my kid. Harry would kill me and I would feel so guilty.

Harry's POV
Tomorrow is Christmas Eve and me and Louie have to get the dog. Abigail said we could keep it at her place. He pulled up to the shelter. We went in and there was alot of cats and dogs. Lucy wanted a puppy golden retriever. Then this little girl about 4,5, maybe 6 came up to us. "Excuse me are you the people from one direction?" She asked. We crouched down to her level. "Yes we are. How are you sweetheart?" I asked. I loved when I got recognized especially from little kids. Her face lite up "I'm naming my doggy Louis after you" she said. She was adorable. She asked if she could get an autograph and we took a picture with her.

We where looking around from dogs. None if them were just right for Lucy. Then I say him. He was a 2 month old golden retriever puppy. Exactly what she wanted. He was adorable. "We'll take him" I said. We filled out some forms and put him in the kennel. Louie took the kennel and we got in his car and drove to Abigail's.

"Hey guys" she said. "Cookies are in the kitchen she said opening the door for us. "Thank you so much abs for this. Where should I put the kennel?" Louie asked. "You can let him out. Just it him in the guest rooms bathroom" she said. I stood in the kitchen and ate some cookies. Abigail was always baking. "So I'm excited for Christmas Eve tomorrow. It so nice of you to host Christmas and Christmas Eve" she said. "It's no big deal. I was thinking maybe everyone could just stay the night. We have a big enough house" I said. "That would be so cool" she said. Louie came back. "Lou what's on your shirt?" She asked. "You don't wanna know" he said. We started cracking up. "Did the dog piss on you?" She barley got out. "Maybe" he said trying to hold back the laughter. "I'll get you a shirt" Abigail said.

Lucy's POV
It's time. I got up and slowly walked over to the test and picked it up. "I'm not pregnant!" I whispered with a smile to my self. I ran down the stairs over joyed. "Guys! I'm not pregnant!" I said to Zayn and Niall. I ran into the basement and found Liam playing Xbox. He was facing to other way to I came behind him and put my arms around his neck and crouched down. "Liam I'm not pregnant" I said with a smile. He put his game down, jumped up, and hugged me.

Sorry I haven't been updating. I've been busy this weekend. Sorry for a suckish short chapter. It's better then nothing. I honestly hate it but that's just my option.

Love
You