So done!

I walked down the street. I wanted my old life back. I was on the verge of becoming an Olympic gymnast but nooo be kidnapped and raped over and over oh that's a much better idea. It was wasn't the best idea to be walking around at like 12:30 at night. I came to the park and I smiled to myself remembering times I was here with my parents you know before my mom died and my dad went to prison. I was so tired and I missed Harry, Nial, and of course Christina. I sat on a bench and looked at the pond sparkle in the moon light.

I guess I feel asleep on that bench because I woke up and could see the sun just barely starting to rise. I have to be honest I liked it much better waking up next to Louie or Harry and hearing Christina wake up. I missed hearing Zyan and Liam playing video games and nial eating everything. Even if I was kidnapped I loved those guys. And the next thing I knew I started crying. I had to go back. One problem I had no idea which way I came from or where they lived. This caused to to just cry louder. I turned around to see Zyan and Harry walking and they saw me. I smiled and they ran over. "How did you find me?" I said with a smile as they hugged me. "We drove all around town all night. Liam and Nial are still looking so ill call them" Zyan said. "Louie's with Christina" Harry said. My faced changed. "You left her with that bastard who kidnaped her!" I yelled. "Trust us he never ment to hurt you. He has been a mess. He really thought it would help your relationship" Zyan said as he hugged me. I don't know why Zyan of all people was being nice to me. "Come on let's go" Harry said. They both locked arms with me as we walked back home.

When we walked in they all hugged me. "We where so worried" nial said as he squeezed me tighter. "I'm so sorry" I said. Then Louie went upstairs and returned with Christina. "Hello sweetheart" I said in a baby sweet voice. Louie handed her over and I held her close. Even though I was only gone like 10 hours I was really upset. For that time I really thought I would never see Harry, nial, Christina, Louie, Zyan, and Liam. I laid Christina in her play pen and I hugged the boys. "I love you guys" I said. "Luc your the best." They all said. "This crazy past year was more then I ever excepted" Zyan said. Then there faces changed. "Lucy there's something we have to tell you" I got a terrible feeling in my gut. "Sit down" Harry said. I did as I was instructed. "What's going on?" I asked. "Lucy we go on tour next month" Nial said. My jaw dropped. I always new this would happen by hey where the biggest bit pans in like the world! "But you and Christina came come!" Louie said. "Life I the road is hectic but fun" Liam said. "We'll then I guess I better pack soon" I said with a smile.

"We'll it's only 3pm let's get some pizzas and a movie and some beers" Zyan suggested. They all nodded and they ordered the pizzas. "I'm gonna take a quick shower. Sleeping on a park bench grossed me out" I said. "Okay we got go to the store to get some beer and a movie. And nial has to get the pizza anyway" Harry said. "Okay" I said then I kissed him and went upstairs.

Harry's POV
I got in the car and so did laim and Zyan. I was in charge of the movie because I know what Lucy likes. Zyan and Liam where in charge of the drinks. I don't know why they had to get beer since Lucy is underaged and has no interest of drinking and we have plenty of beer in the garage. Whatever I didn't want another fight. As we pulled up to the store Zyan and Liam where muttering words. I didn't think much of it though. They where close. "Okay guess ill get the movie and met back here" I said. They nodded. I went to the read box machine. Lucy wasn't into chick flicks that much. We learned that when Louie and nial tryed to have like that baby naming party. I looked at the machine. The notebook? No. titanic? Maybe. Money ball? No. Ah 21 jump street perfect. That's her favorite movie.

Zyans POV
"Okay so we need to get alot of drinks" Liam said. Our plan was to get Lucy sooo drunk. We really missed her before Harry had to ruin everything. We got some beer, vodka, and some wine. We didn't know what Lucy would like considering she never drank before. "Let's go" I said. We paid and met Harry back at his car. "What movie did you get?" I asked "I got 21 jump street. It's Lucy's favorite movie" Harry replied. We quite the small talk and drove home.

When we got home Lucy was upstairs and nial and Louie just got there with the pizzas. I put the drinks on the counter. And I looked at Liam and nodded. Harry went upstairs to talk to Lucy.

Harry's POV
I knocked on the door and say her cradling Christina to sleep. I kissed Christina's forehead and kissed Lucy. She looked so pretty. She had black yoga pants, those ugg boots she loved, and a blue sweatshirt. Even in comfy clothes she was so hot! I tools Christina and carefully laid her in her crib. Lucy stood up and I put my hands around her waist and kissed her passionately.

Lucy's POV
I kissed him back. He was such a romantic. "Come down stairs. The lads are waiting" he said with a smile. he took my hand and we interlocked fingers. He kissed my cheek as we walked down. Before I knew it we where in the kitchen laughing and eating pizza. "Luc can I get you a drink?" Zyan said. "I'll take a lemonade" I said back. I could see him mixing some vodka in that. "Zyan you know I'm underaged and I'm not interested in ever drinking." I snapped. "Come on Lucy. Do something crazy for once" he said. I took the drink angrily. One drink wouldn't kill me. I wasn't happy about it but if it would get him to shut up. After we finshed eating we went to the living room and we sat down to watch the movie. "You haven't had any of your drink love" Zyan said. I rolled my eyes and glanced at my Drink. I took a sip. It was actually good. Damned he was right. I shyly smiled and took another sip. Liam and Zyan had evil smirks. What ever what else is new? I finished my drink. And went to the kitchen to get a beer. If that lemonade thing tasted good maybe this will. I opened it. Eww I was wrong. I took another sip. Hmm it's growing on me. By the 3rd sip I liked it. I returned to the living room and sat next to Harry. He put his arm around me and I smiled. As I got another sip. Harry didn't seem happy about that. Whatever he's not in care of me. "I'm going to the kitchen who wants another beer?" Liam asked. Me nial and Zyan raised our hands. He came back and I opened it.

By the time the movie was only have way over I was on my fourth beer. Okay I could tell I was drunk. I felt so alive. After the movie. I went upstairs to me and Harry's room. Oh man why did I do that. I went to the bathroom and started puking. Harry came in. "Luc I knew this was a bad idea" He said as He rubbed my back. "I know I'm sorry" I barely got out. "Don't be it's Liam and Zyans fault. Louie told me there plan they wanted you to get drunk and get with you" he said. "Jerks" I said before I puked agian. Harry cleaned up my face and helped me put on my pjs and into bed. We started making out and I fell asleep in his arms.