Alyssa and gemma to the recuse

Never in a million years did I think is ever see this bitch. I stood up and go in her face and said "you have no idea what you did! I was 16 and didn't have a mother. My daughters don't have there grandmother. I was alone! Our father went to jail when I was 15 for trying to kill me and because he tried to rape me" and I quickly covered my mouth. I never told anyone that part. Harry, Louie and Emily's faces looked so genuine. They where shocked. I was still mad. "But your to much of a bitch to realize that" I said and then I pushed her into the koi pond. Oh shit why did I do that! That's not like me! Emily, Harry, and Louie jumped up at the sound of a splash. "Lucy!" They yelled. My face was hot. The whole restaurant was now staring at us. "My bad I'm sorry I tripped" Alyssa quickly said. I helped her up. And hugged her. "I honestly missed you so much and sorry" she whispered. "I'm sorry too." I said. I was. She might be a total bitch but she is my sister and I love her. "Tomorrow wanna get Starbucks and talk?" She asked. "We'll actually it's your nieces 1st birthday. We are having a small party at the house. You should come" I said. She smiled "I'd like that" she said. Then We exchanged numbers.

After that we went to the bar and just had some drinks. Alyssa had some work to do. I was pissed but I honestly missed her. We where all having fun. Emily and Alyssa seemed to get along nice and I loved seeing her agian.

Zayns POV
The kids are crying. The baby won't sleep. Christina spilt apple juice on the instructions. Niall was on the phone with the cake place making sure that the cake was going to be here in time. Liam is trying to get the kids to stop screaming on going insane. And I'm just about 3 seconds from a nervous break down. Cally keeps calling the house practically begging to date any of us. She says that the kids probably miss her and how we shouldn't be punishing them. Considering that she never met diana and Christina threw up on her and cried alot when ever she was near her I'm pretty sure the kids are fine without her. "Zayn we need help!" Liam finally yelled from upstairs. Niall dialed his phone. "Hi. We need you now!" He said in his superhero/announcer voice. "On my way" she said.
About 15 minutes later there was a knock on the door. I have no idea how we heard it through out the screaming and the noise but we did. Without a word she rolled her eyes and went upstairs. She picked up Diana and she instantly stopped whaling. She rocked her and she soon feel asleep. She picked up Christina and sat on the rocking chair with a book and read her a story. By the time the book was over Christina was fast asleep. "How do you do that!" We all said shocked. She laughed. "What would you do without aunt Gemma" she said laughing. "Die" Liam said. "Crawl into a closet and lay there in a fetal position." Niall said. "Call Lucy and never be trusted agian" I said half serious. They all laughed.

Lucy's POV
Okay Alyssa is such a bitch! She keeps flirting with my husband. "Oh Harry can you get me a water. I'm so hot" she said in a trying to sound sexy tone. I rolled my eyes at her. Classic Alyssa. "I think you can get it yourself sweetheart you are a grown women" Harry said glancing at me. I had to cover my mouth to keep from laughing like crazy.