Crazy time

Lucy's pov

"We are back" I yell into the house as me and Harry walk in from our little vacation to Hawaii. The house is quite. That never happens. I look at Harry and smile. "Looks like we have the place to our selves. I smirk at Harry and put my keys down. I turn into the kitchen and put the mail on the counter and then I turn around to see Harry behind me. He smirks at me and then before I can say anything he kisses me. Before long we are making out in the kitchen and then I take off his shirt. He lifts me up onto the island while I wrap my legs around his waist. He then pushes everything off of it making a loud crash and then he takes off my shirt laying me down on it. I keep my legs wrapped around his waist. "Stop stop stop! Please stop!" Louie says covering her eyes in the kitchen doorway. I immediately grab my shirt and cover my chest with it completely embarrassed. "We are sorry Louie we thought we we home alone" Harry says as I put my shirt back on. "No we are all home upstairs. Liam and zayn may or may not of

Been watching. I exhale and run my fingers through my hair embarrassed. Harry chuckles and says "come on let's check on the kids".

We go upstairs and see Alyssa Abby and faith working on the wedding in the girls room. "Hey guys your back!" Abigail says. "I think you've met faith before?" She asks and I nod Harry pretends to know who she is. "Mommy!" Christina says running over and hugs my leg. "Hi sweetheart we missed you" I say. Harry laughs. "Niall has Diana down stairs he has something he wants to show you" Alyssa tells us. "Follow me!" Christina says. Now that she's two she won't stop talking. Small barely sentences though. Harry kneels down and her level and says teasing "really then! What if i did this instead" then lifted her up tickling her. She screamed laughing as he lifted her up.

We walk downstairs to the newly redone basement. It used to creepy me out probably because that's where the boys locked me when they kidnapped me...... But anyway now it was finished and was a play room for the kids. "Niall?" I said walking down the stairs. "Harry Lucy! Come here" he said. He was sitting on the couch with Christina. "What did you wanna show us?" I say was we sit down on the other couch across from him. He smiles and puts Christina down on the carpet. Then he says "Christina go to mommy! Go to mommy and daddy!" Then Christina starts walking! I start slapping Harry's arm and then I keep pointing at Christina and then looking back at Harry. "Look! Look! She's walking!!!" Then she feel on her butt. I rushed to pick her up. "You can walk!" Wow. I'm getting old. Both my kids can walk Christina can talk... A lot. Harry kissed her forehead.

Abigail's pov

I've got my dress, the dinning room is filled with home made decorations, and me and Louie got a venue booked. August 16th. I can't wait. Louie has been my soul mate since day one. Me Alyssa and faith have been making the center pieces all week. We could pay someone to do it but I feel that it's more meaningful for us to make them out selves.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys I'm back

So Marley isn't co writing with me anymore even though it was only like 2 chapters.

I'm back now since school is over. Sorry I've been gone. Please follow my Instagram page.