Whats gotten into you

Me and Harry where sitting on our bed talking about the wedding. "I'm really nervous" I admitted. "I am a little too. When I'm on stage that's nothing. When I'm with you my heart skips a beat. My stomach feels sick. My head spins. Isn't that the best feeling?" He said. "I know exactly what you mean. "Come on" he said pulling me up. "What?" I asked. "Get dressed in something nice." He said backing away out if the rooms with a smile. That not had an idea. Crap.

I was 7 and half months pregnant so my dress didn't look as nice as usual. It was teal and tight on the chest but flowy on the rest. It was a halter and it looked really pretty if I do say so my self. I straightened my hair like usual and did my make up. I put in some white pumps and walked out to see Harry in a white shirt, his skinny jeans and vans. That was dressy for Harry. He kissed me and was walked down stairs.

"Aww they're going on a date" Louis said in a high pitched voice. I stuck my tounge out at him and laughed. "Where going out. Niall watch Christina. Liam watch Niall. Zayn watch Louie." He said half joking . "Bye boys" I said with a little laugh.

Where are we going I asked as we got into his car. You'll see.