The moment of truth

I pick up one of the test and read it.. I cover my mouth trembling and fall to the floor. "Oh my god" I whisper. Wait maybe it's a mistake. I franticly grabbed the other too. It wasn't a mistake. I'm pregnant. I chuck the sticks at the wall crying. I opened the door and grabbed Harry crying. I held me close and corseted my head. "Shh don't cry. Well make it through this" he said. Louie heard me crying and came in. "Oh luc. Don't worry" he said putting a hand on my shoulder as I was still in Harry's arms. I run out if me and Harry's room and into my old room and lock the door. I need to be alone. I decide to sing a song and but it on YouTube because I want to pretend like nothing is killing me inside. I know the perfect song. It explains everything I'm feeling. Good bye my almost lover. I admit it I love Louie! I always have and I always will! No matter how he hurt me I love him! Forever and always! No! I love Harry! I fell down crying.

I went down stairs puffy eyed and saw Liam, Zayn, and Niall. I had to tell them. "Lads?" I said in a soft voice. "Sup luc" Zayn said. "Lads I'm pregnant" I said fast and then cried. They rush to me and comforted me. "Don't worry love it's going to be okay" Liam said. "Yea Christina will have a baby brother or sister" Niall said with a smile. "Christina is a baby" I teased.

I called the doctor and made an appointment for tomorrow. I really wanted anther girl. And I knew the perfect name too.