Mute

I haven't said a word to anyone besides Harry since yesterday. I can't look at my own daughters with out bursting into tears. The thought that this might happen to them and the fact I could be pregnant makes me unable to go near them. I can't hurt them. I can't barely face Harry. I know he's sad about all this and that I could be carrying his ex friends baby. I can't face talking to Louie, Niall, and Zayn. They just are judging me. Rose, Emily, Alyssa, and Gemma just won't understand.

I walk downstairs taking light steps trying to to make a noise. I like the quiet. Everyone's eating lunch in the kitchen. I'm just gonna walk in and say hi. As I got closer and closer to the kitchen I got more and more anxious. Then before I knew what was happening I ran back upstairs. I went into the closet and locked the door. I could stay here forever. I started to cry agian. I was scared for life.

Harry's POV

Lucy hasn't said a word to anyone. We are all worried about her and want to comfort her. I've never seen her broken. The light in her eyes has vanished. I love her so much and I can't handle seeing her like this.

"Poor Lucy" rose said. They had no idea the real reason why she was like this. "Guys you don't understand. Liam he he raped her. He abused her. He was going to keep her there. But it it gets worst. When he he you know he didn't use protection. His his his goal was to get her pregnant" I stuttered holding back tears.

They all sat there in silence. It made sense now. "Now excuse me ill be back" I said heading upstairs. I opend the door and she wasn't there. "Lucy I know your in here" I said. I walked over to the closet. "Luc?" I said. I heard her sobbing. "Lucy open up" I said lightly tapping the door. All noise got her anxious. She hasn't spoken since last night.

She finally opend the door and I sat next to her. "Tomorrow ill get you a test to see if your actually pregnant. And if you are then well that's okay. It's not your fault and ill love that baby as if it were my own" I said causing her to smile a little. Then she hugged me. She held me tight. "I love you" she whispered so light I could barely hear her. "I love you" I said in a whisper too.

Lucy's POV

I was still upset. Without a word I left the closet. I went over to Harry's landaury and where he left the gun. I slipped it into my pocket and grabed his car keys. Yea I couldn't drive but I was about to learn. "Lucy what are you doing?" Harry asked loud and nervous. I didn't like the loudness. I stared back at him and ran.

"LUCY!" He yelled running behind me. I ran out the door and into his car closing and locking the door just before he could get in. Everyone ran out becuase of the commotion. "Lucy you can't drive!" Zayn yelled. "Lads she has a gun!" Harry yelled as I started the car. Liam was going to pay. I barley pulled out of the drive way. I can't drive at all. Oh well. Sorry about you car Harry. I door down the road. Badly.

Harry's POV

Me and the lads went in Zayns car and sped after her. She was a terrible driver. My car was going to get destroyed.

Somehow she made it to the cabin and I could see her running with the gun. Me and Louie ran out of the car. "Lucy stop" we staid running as fast as we could. We finally reached her and I grabbed her and Louie took the gun. She started balling. I held her head. "Shhh it's okay your okay" I said. I sat her down on the bench. "Niall Zayn please watch her. Louis come with me" I said. Yea I just called Louie Louis I was dead serious right now. Louie followed me up to the house and Liam was there.... Crying?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh shit that's a cliff hanger

Lol I've been updating alot lately.

Can y'all do me a favor and only comment on the most recent chapter? It's so annoying when I see the number of comments go up and I can't find it. Please comment what you want and what you think should happen.

Thanks

Judy