Hold Me (Urban)

By JazminChanae

Zara lives a normal life. That's until she meets Calvin and he tries to kidnap her. What will she do when Cal... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter 17
Chapter 17 pt2
~Chapter 18~
~Chapter 19~
~Chapter20~
A/N
~Chapter 21~
~Chapter 22~
~Chapter 23~
Sorry
♥ღJ Worldღ♥
♥ღChapter 24ღ♥ Not Private
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
O c c u r a n c e
Chapter 28
Feelings
Chapter 29
A/N
Chapter 30
Chapter 31

Chapter Seven

11.6K 322 30
By JazminChanae

Sorry about it being kinda late. Enjoy!!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Calvin

I’m walking into the kitchen at my mother’s house for the party. And guess who I see. None other than Tasha hoe ass. Right then I just knew the party was fucked.

She looked at me with eyes that said ‘got that ass’. Zara walked up beside me and that look changed from ‘got that ass’ to ‘what the fuck’. Zara just stood by me and looked at her.

“What are you doing here Tasha?” I asked her in a bored tone because I knew she had come unannounced hoping I would come here too.

“Boy is why is you talking to her like that? You should have brought her, the mother of your unborn child, rather than this other fat hussy. I know your mother taught you better than that. Boy don’t make me put my foot in your behind.”

I turned to see if Zara was ok after the comment that my grandmother made. All I saw was a hurt expression on her face. I knew she was nervous about meeting my family which I thought was cute and thought she was finally considering us.

My mother was just looking at her mother in complete disbelief. I guess she couldn’t believe what came out of her mouth. I looked back at Tasha and she had this smirk on her face. I was pissed because I had this feeling that she planned this whole thing or something.

“Ma why are you acting like that, that was disrespectful.” My mother looked kind of angry.

“Girl I am you mother don’t talk to me like you crazy.”

“Look Ma Tasha has to leave because for one I don’t like her and for two Cal already got him somebody here. So Tasha get cho ass out.” My younger sister said to my mom and to Tasha. My sister was a little Ghetto and she was 21 the same age as Zara.

“Ok calm down Christina nobody has to leave it’s a party and the house is big enough for everybody not to be in the same room.” My mother was ALWAYS trying to be the peace maker. But I knew that she didn’t like Tasha either.

“I don’t care if her chunky ass stay or go.” Tasha said rolling her eyes. I knew that Zara wanted to say something to her because she took a deep breath and whispered to her self,” I can’t fuck this girl up in this ladies house.”

“Tasha shut cho hoe ass up before I lay you out again,” my sister said. She did whoop Tasha’s ass before because she came at her sideways.

“Christina gone somewhere.” Tasha said trynna dismiss my sister.

“Bit- ma she gotta leave I don’t have time for it today.”

Just then Chris my younger brother and Christina’s twin walked in. He looked at me and said,” Cal wassup man!” he dapped me. Then he saw Zara and then his eyes went big and a smile appeared on his lips. “Zara what you doing here girl,” what the fuck, how does everybody know who she is.

“Hey Chris!! I haven’t seen you in like 6 months. How is Tiff? And why don’t yall ever text me.” She punched him in the arm and then gave him a sisterly hug.

Robb was there to and he gave Zara a hug and said it’s been a long time and he missed her goofy ass.

Then in came Tiffany pregnant ass waddling, Naw I’m lying she only like 2 months, in the kitchen. “Chris I thought I heard Zara’s voice but all these hormones got me going crazy.” Just then she looked up and saw Zara. She bust out into tears,” Zara I missed you so much girl how are you and Jerold doing. I’m sorry I’m crying all yo pretty outfit.”

“Tiffany stop crying girl it aint that serious. I missed you too. Me and Jerold aint together no more.” Zara was smiling so hard I thought she would break her jaw muscle.

“What? His white ass done missed out on my boo Z. Who are you here with?” Oh so that’s who Jerold is that white dude she was kissing.

“She came here with me Tiff. How is my nephew doing in there,” I say rubbing her stomach.

“You came here with Cal? Oh My God did he finally get rid of Tasha’s trifling ass?” Dismissing the queston i just asked her. Zara started to laugh hysterically,” Zara what’s wrong why you laughing so hard?”

“Because she is right behind you girl.” Tiffany gave her a look that I couldn’t read.

“Bitch you can stop laughing,” Tasha said standing by my grandmother for protection.

Zara was about to say something but my mother said that it was time to separate  everyone. Me, Zara, Chris, Christina, Tiffany, and Robb (Christina’s boyfriend) went into to dining room to see the leaving twins Trent and Trinity and my big sister Crystal, she is 35 and had them at 17 and got married to Nick, the twins’ dad, at 20 and they are still going strong.

“Hey Cryst how are you.” I asked her even though my sister was in her mid 30s she looked like she was in her mid 20s.

“Hey little brother,” she hugged me really tight. “Cal who is this pretty lady you brought with you?”

“This is Zara my girlfriend.”

Zara

His girlfriend? What the heck. Hold on playa THIS aint THAT.

I was about to open my mouth to correct him, but I thought about it and I didn’t want to embarrass him in front of his family. Instead of saying No I Am Not His Girlfriend I said, “Hi Crystal it’s nice to meet you like he said I’m Zara.” Yes I guessed her name and I was right because.

She hugged me tight and said in my ear,” I can tell you gonna be my sister-in-law, welcome to the family sweetie.” To say I was shocked was an understatement. Wow his family likes me I was jumping in my head. I mean who doesn’t like to be liked?

“Mommy who is this pretty lady?” The prettiest little girl said from behind Crystal while pulling on her hand. “That is Uncle Calvin’s girlfriend Zara, say hi baby.”

The girl came up to me and said, “Hello Auntie Zara my name is Traci Elise Lopez.” Did she just call me Auntie? And where did she get that last name from?

Just then I saw this GOD of a man he was handsome in a older way. “Wow so you’re the new woman, I’m glad he got rid on Tasha ass, But my name is Nick I’m Crystals’ husband.” Now I know where they got the last name Lopez from Crystals husband looked a little Hispanic but no accent.

“Wassup Zara I’m Trent.” Aww he was so cute, I would have a crush on him if I was in high school.

“Yea girl hey, I’m Trinity.” They were twins but really didn’t look too much alike.

They both gave me tight hugs. Then out of nowhere here come Calvin lying ass. “How do you, Tiffany, and Chris know each other?” We responded, “We all went to the same college Duh?”

“OK don’t slice me up now, calm down.”

“What ever come on all the young people come outside, that means Mom and Dad yall stay and keep Traci with yall.” Said Trinity. Crystal and Nick looked at each other and said, “We look like yall friends.”

I started laughing because of the faces Trent and Trinity, “Man if another person say that crap, my friends still trynna holla at you, and you my mom, you need to get old quick so I don’t have to deal with this ma,” Trent said with a angry look on his face.

“What ever get out.” Crystal was cracking up. We leave to go to the patio out back it was a nice day out and we were having good conversation. Then out of nowhere Tasha ass come out talking bout why they didn’t invite her outside with them and then said the food was ready so bring yall asses.

We all got up and went to the kitchen and made ourselves a plate. I didn’t get that much because I wasn’t that hungry but that didn’t mean I’m not taking some of this good ass food with me.

Tasha ended up leaving after dinner but everyone else just stayed around and hung out. I felt close to them already and we just meet, they already feel like family. We exchanged phone numbers well I had an iPod with me so I just put the numbers in my notes and they said that we were going to go somewhere tonight.

When we were about to leave and then Calvin’s Grandmother stopped us at the door.

“Calvin I need to talk to you and this girl,” why is this lady being disrespectful to me like who shit on your porch.

“Grandma why you being so disrespectful, she haven’t done nothing to you, you should be acting like this to Tasha because all the times that girl done tried to run up on you and done cussed you out.” Calvin was shaking his head.

“Boy did I ask you shut the hell up, now why did you kick Tasha out when she is pregnant with your baby, huh, boy answer me that, family come first, and you leaving her alone and pregnant for this big girl what’s wrong boy. You should be with Tasha so you all can have a family and I know you love her boy why else would you keep her around all this time?”

I could take this shit no more so I left and went to sit on the porch. I actually had a nice night but this lady is ruining it all. UGH. I wasn’t sad about the situation I was just really over it everyone can’t like you and I had to realize that shit back in grade school. I was always the big girl and I really didn’t care because I have always had friends and never been bullied to my face. So I don’t have the normal fat life. People actually liked me in school. I wasn’t popular or anything like that but I was outgoing, silly, and friendly. So I made friends.

I sat on the swing on the porch and checked the time from my iPod, yes he took my phone so all I have is an iPod it was 7:45, I played Traffic Rush then I drifted off to sleep.

Calvin

My grandma is crazy now you see why I ignore her calls.

Zara left I knew she was upset but what was I supposed to do tell her to stay and be disrespected?

“Grandma it’s my business now I would appreciate it if you stay out of it. I’m grown and can deal with this on my own.”

“Boy I changed your nasty ass diapers I don’t have to do nothing you say now look you gone get your shit together before I have to shove my foot up yo ass. I don’t wan to see that girl again and next time I see you, you better be with Tasha planning a damn wedding,” then she just got up and left like what she said was being agreed with.

Like I said crazy.

But I got up and fixed some food to go for me and Zara then went out to look for her she was sleep on the swing so I just started to push her. I pushed her too hard and she fell on her ass. Her skirt flew up and revealed a purple lace thong that she had on. Shit!

“What the hell man what was that? Why you play so much?” She was still on the ground in the same position. I was just standing there staring at her lace covered pussy. Damn I can’t wait to taste her, I bet she taste like jolly ranchers. I was smiling down at her and she was looking at me in disbelief.

“Calvin did you push me off that swing?”

“No I was just swinging you and then you just fell n shit wasn’t my fault baby.”

“Whatever just come on lets go so I can get dressed for tonight with your family.”

“OK babe lets go.”

“That reminds me, why did you tell them I was your girlfriend when that is clearly a false statement.”

“Because they was gone be grilling me n shit and because you already mine you eventually gone be my girlfriend.”

“Mmhmm”

“Mmhmm what?”

“I didn’t say anything did I?”

“Whatever Zara”

“Whoot, Whoot all aboard the attitude express,” she said moving her arm up and down making train noises.

“You know you Corny right?”

“This fake relationship is gonna be over if you don’t laugh at my jokes, that’s apart of relationship etiquette.”

“If it’s a fake relationship why do I have to follow any rules that apply?”

“Well you don’t have to if you see fit to break rules, the contract is void.”

“So are you trynna sound like a lawyer when you’re a nurse?”

“I can be both I have a bright future ahead of me, that reminds me don’t let me forget to buy some super sunglasses.”

“Really?”

“Yea I’m so serious”

I was about to laugh at her until I heard her say something about the relationship “contract”.

“What you say?”

“See that’s another thing in this fake relationship, you have to listen to me.”

“Like I said if it’s a fake relationship why do I have to follow any rules that apply?”

“Ok nigga if you want to break contract that’s on you.”

“Ok then I’ll break it then, with cho contract drawing ass.”

“SOOOO are you mad,” she was laughing hard,” But real shit if you break contract the contract is void therefore the parties involved are permitted to forego any obstacle they shall come upon.”

“Ok whatever I don’t care no more.” She was pissing me off with all this lawyer shit. I left that shit at school and with business meetings. I went to school for Business for 5 years I know what she said.

She started to rub my arm up and down.

“What do you want Zara?”

“Are you mad at me Calvin?”

I didn’t answer her so she started to kiss on me. She kissed my cheek the she went down to my neck and started to kiss a hot trail down until I swerved off the rode and she jumped back into her seat.

Now she knew what she was doing and she just made me even more upset.

When we got to the house Chris called and said we were going to this club called Prestige. I heard that club was turnt. But I always say if its live most likely its gone be some type of drama.

 PICTURES OF SOME OF THE FAMILY ON THE SIDE>>>>>>>>

What do yall think gone happen at the club?

What yall think about Cal being mad at Z?

What yall think about Cal’s Family and his grandmother (She real Stank)

Thanks for the support <3

VOTE.COMMENT.FAN!!

Much Love <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.2K 1.3K 27
Jessica a normal life. Until she was kidnapped. Now she must escape, but how when she is his precious doll. Her life is turned upside down and inside...
79.7K 4.4K 43
Being a plus size woman among the ocean of skinnies will never be easy, as for Kameela, she had always been insecure of what's on the scales. In her...
765 2 24
When she is bullied alone no one there for her. She meets someone a guy. Will it change her, her life? Will she fall in love, will she not? Read to f...
50.6K 2K 19
Everyone always has stories of sexy men kidnapping women. But what happens when a woman kidnaps a man?