Designing a Dreamboy

By pinaywriter

For Donghae and Nina More

Designing a Dreamboy
Chapter 1: Best Man Fiasco
Chapter 2 : Postponing the Inevitable
Chapter 3 : When She meets Hae
Chapter 4: Mission Incorringible
Chapter 5: Kilig Flashback
Chapter 6 : Falling for You
Chapter 7 : Unlikely Partners
Chapter 8 : Two Hearts better as One
Chapter 9 : Minimalist Love
Chapter 10: Paradise Lost
Chapter 11 : Silent Courtship
Chapter 12: Old Wounds
Chapter 14: Break Me Shake Me
Chapter 15: Mistaken Love Triangle
Chapter Sixteen: Love BluePrint (Final)

CHAPTER 13 : All's fair in Love and Dance

188 2 0
By pinaywriter

NINZ wanted to take her laptop and smash it against the wall. She had all her data backed-up anyway. She just really really want to take it and hit it one something. Don't you mean “someone”? She let out a short frustrated shriek to ease her murderous thought.

“You need to stop thinking about this guy like he deserves any affection. Revenge is not your thing...remember karma is bitchier than you. She can talk care of him. You don't have to.” she stood up and went to her closet. She took out her DLBD, deadliest little black dress. It's time to dance.

DONGHAE was startled when his phones started ringing at the same time. He grabbed the closest one, the landline. He tried to open his eyes to check where his cellphone was. It was ringing too. “Hello...” he mumbled and put the cellphone on his other ear. “I am sleeping right now, may I help you?” he didn't care if he was being rude. Waking him up was unforgiveable.

“What the hell did you do this time?!” was what the two people screamed at him. It was so loud he had to move the phones away from his ears. One was Sungmin, the other one was Jans.

“I'll talk to you guys later. I need to go to sleep.”

“It wasn't enough that you took her love and her virginity, you have to crush her hopes too, didn't you? You're such a prick.” Jans cancelled the call and he was left with Sungmin who called him on the landline phone.

“What the heck is she talking about?” he asked Sungmin.

“I thought we were brothers. How could you not tell me about this? I told you almost everything that was important in my relationships. You broke the bro code, man.” it seems that Ninz had told them the tale.

“I didn't want to give Jans any reason to run the hell away from you or our group. So I decided that...wait...Actually she was my girlfriend, okay?”

“Was that before or after something happened?” Sungmin asked angrily.

“You sound like Ninz' father.” he tried to lighten the mood.

Sungmin argh-ed loudly. “If I was her father, you would be castrated by now.” Donghae unintentionally protected his family jewels beause of what his friend said.

“I mean...okay. So I messed up really bad. She doesn't seem to be holding it against me.” he said proudly.

“Not even a little bit?” Sungmin was astonished.

“Maybe in general she doesn't fully relax around me. But I want her to.” he sighed and began to tell his friend about things women mostly share to each other. “We had a moment, man. I know she still loves me.”

“Then why is my fiancee prancing aroung shrieking in Filipino to the other Bazooka Janes about Ninz going to a dance club in what looks like the tiniest and tightest of all her dresses, cozying it up with some dudes she didn't know about?”

“What are you talking about?” he was alarmed about the other guy part not the dance club part. Ninz was a big girl, she could go dancing if she wanted to.

“Okay. So Jans wants me to tell you to march your ass off to the club and drag her bestfriend out of it in one piece.” Sungmin said it with laced humor in his voice.

“Where is she?” he asked. He got up and went to the closet. Thank God for wireless phones.

“She's in NB.” Donghae groaned. It was a hip-hop club that had florished and was under a competing entertainment company so they usually don't go there when they were still performing as a group. Donghae etched a reputation there and he promised not to make an appearance there unless absolutely necessary. “I know you don't want to go there. But I can't let my girlfriend get on a plan in her condition. She'll probably fly the darn thing and I'd be a widower before I become her husband.

“Fine. We are even when I do this. Okay?” he changed his top to a longsleeve that was a little less thick than the jacket that he originally planned to wear. NB was packed everyday so he didn't want his jacket snagging someone else's clothes while he makes his way through the crowd.

“Good luck, bro.” Sungmin said goodbye and Donghae was sure that he would have a very long night as well.

DANCING wildly and flirtatiously was a secret remedy that Ninz found out when Jans began her life in Korea. She would go out with friends to dance clubs and dance their worries away. She wanted to go back home so she could call up her friends and party. But then again if she was in the Philippines she wouldn't have any negative energies to expel.

She was able to see so many familiar famous celebs of her early twenties. She was introduced to Taeyang, who was now a choreographer for idols in his original label company. Then there was the other members of Big Bang, and other idol groups she didn't care that much about. She saw LeeTeuk and danced with him a little bit. He asked about Jen and they hung out over shots. Other guys were asking her to dance and they were met with LeeTeuk scary stink eye. Heechul was there but he was on his phone more often than he was dancing. He took pictures of her dancing and posted them on his friends only twitter account. He made him promise not to post incriminating pictures because of her job. He said that no one else he wasn't close to would see it. But he did update his for fans twitter account with their group pictures.

Heechul exclaimed about something and called her name. She sat down next to him and looked at what he was pointing at. “What is it?” she saw him post a picture of her dancing with at least four guys. It looked really flirty. “Hee-chul! Why did you post that?” he scratched his head.

“I thought I was posting it on my private account. Bya-ne.” he apologized sincerely. “I'll delete it.”

“What are those comments?” she wanted the ground to open up and swallow here.

“Just fans. Oh wait. Jans commented.” Hee-chul paled when he read the comment.

@heedictator: Do you want to be UNinvited to our wedding, H? >.<

Heechul sent a direct message to Jans apologizing then deleted the picture. He pressed his cp near his chest. “I am all matters of brave, but I can't imagine how Sungmin can be with someone who can be adorable one moment but super scary the next.”

“It's a Pinay thing.” she looked up and saw Donghae who answered Heechul's query.

“No, it's just Korean men are cowards.” she stood up and started to get away. Donghae picked her up in a caveman carry. She shrieked and hit him in the back. The people made a path for them in shock. She was in tears when he put her down.

“You asshole!” she was crying, her maskara was not waterproof and she knew she looked like an angry crying racoon.

“I'll take you back to the Lee's. First we have to wash this off.” he tried to touch her face but she swated it.

“Don't you dare touch me.” she snarled at him. She went to the taxi bay and tried to get a cab. Donghae grabbed her and carried her caveman style again to his car. He deposited her in the car and drove away.

She called Jans and began ranting. But her friend had another earful for her to hear. “You crazy crazy pabo! Why are going out on your own, are you insane?”

“I needed a break. Why are you allganging up on me?” she started to cry and cancelled the call. She took out the battery of her phone and threw Sungmin's phone on the dashboard. She leaned back and cried as quiet as possible. She used her hands and tried to dry her tears.

Donghae pulled over and parked near a convinient store. He came back with a bottle of water, a tiny travel compact mirror, wet ones, and facial tissue. “Here.”

She took those things and looked at her tearful racoon face. I never wanted to let him see me cry. She was wiping her make-up off but the tears still fell at random. She heard him mutter a curse then abruptly come out of the car. He closed the door forcefully. She didn't give a damn where he was going. She wasn't going to leaver the car because she left her purse in the bar. She took Sungmin's phone and opened it to sms Heechul that she needs him to hold on to her purse and she'll contact him to get it from him. He replied that it was with LeeTeuk and was holding on to it like a treasure. She thanked him then turned the phone off again. She had several voice mails and sms that she didn't want to see. She was sure they were from Jans and she didn't want to talk to her bestfriend right now. It was like just because she made a mistake before and Jans was having better luck at love, Ninz was suddenly incapable of doing the right thing.

She drank some water and came out of the car. She didn't see Donghae anywhere near the car but she heard someone sniffing. She walked to the other side and saw Donghae sitting down on the ground, back on one of the rear wheels, head on his knees, and his shoulders shaking. The sniffing sound was coming from him. He breathed out and coughed then saw her looking at him. He wiped the tears, stood up and looked away. “I am just...”

Ninz knew this side of him. She hasn't seen it in a long time. But she steeled herself against the pang of nostalgia. This man was back together with the woman who made her so jealous, she lost someone so precious.

“Take me back. I need to take some rest.” she turned her back to him but he said something that made her face him again.

“No longer a princess but an ice queen, huh?”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Spy Girl By Avery

Fanfiction

1.5K 25 27
Spy - Super Junior
26.5K 2.3K 50
[editing] dear jonghyun, i hope you're happy now. from minhyun. ©OPTIMUSONG