Lab Rats: The Return [Elite F...

Від thatoneguy3333

Back again, Roman, Riker and their new team of Sebastian, Marcus and Trevor escape their facility, with a new... Більше

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21

Chapter 18

748 27 0
Від thatoneguy3333

Bree's POV:
I stared in shock, seeing two of each of my brothers. I didn't quite know which one was which.
"Bree!" Adam said, eunning over to me. That was Adam. And he wasn't wearing something on his neck so I assumed that was Adam. But the other two?
"Bree it's me." A Chase said.
"No, Bree, don't listen to him." The other Chase said. "It's me."
My mind was ready to explode.
"Adam?" I asked. "Do you-"
"Nope." Adam said. "Man, this is a lot harder than checkers."
I rolled my eyes but focused. I needed to take Roman and Riker out but not harm Chase.

Chase's POV:
"Bree it's me." I said smiling.
"No, Bree, don't listen to him." Riker said. "It's me."
I could tell that Bree was having a hard time figuring out which one of us was the real Chase-er-me.
"Bree." I begged. "That's Riker. He's been posing as me for a day now, they were gonna kill me and Adam."
Bree's eyes wandered and I could tell she believed me.
"That's Riker!" Riker said. "Let me show you."
He carefully walked over to Davenport's computer and he pressed a button. I felt something in my neck as I morphed into Riker. He then grabbed the device on my neck and ripped it off, me staying Riker.
"Ow." I muttered, holding my neck.
Bree looked at me and nodded to Adam, who used his blastwave ability on me. I fell and fell unconsious, Riker's evil grin staring down at me.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

1.1M 37.6K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
275K 6K 12
The story of which when youngest Guardian and the youngest Avenger met while the universe is on fire.
Doors open. Від ash

Фанфіки

584K 8.9K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
Bad Boy Roommate ✔︎✔︎ Від g r a c i e

Підліткова література

53.1M 1.3M 70
after a prank gone terribly wrong, hayden jones is sent across country to caldwell academy, a school for the bitchy, the dangerous and the rebellious...