Lab Rats: The Return [Elite F...

By thatoneguy3333

Back again, Roman, Riker and their new team of Sebastian, Marcus and Trevor escape their facility, with a new... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21

Chapter 17

742 25 1
By thatoneguy3333

Bree's POV:
Chase and Adam have been acting weirdly today. They both keep getting in a fighting stance every time they see someone. I can understand Chase but Adam? I've tried talling to them but they both don't listen, which I can understand from Adam but Chase?
This morning I got up for some breakfast and noticed Adam and Chase were gone. That was strange... But when they came back... My eyes widened.

Adam's POV:
"Noo!" I yelled. "Don't you touch my brother!"
Marcus chuckled, when suddenly Two guys who looked identical to me and Chase ran up to us.
"Ok guys." Chase said. "New plan."
"What's going on?" I asked.
"That's Roman and Riker pretending to be us." Chase explained, still struggling to free himself.
"Anyways, new plan. Give us Chase and Adam. We need them to... help." Roman snarled.
I had a bad feeling about this.
He approached Chase and stuck something onto his neck, wincing in pain. I was about to do something when I noticed they would probably have to get to my capsule and open it. That was my chance to escape.
Roman and Riker opened the door and I blastwaved them, sending them into a wall.
"Get him!" Marcus screeched.
I blew them back with my blow thingy and unchained Chase.
"Thanks Adam." Chase said, smiling.
I grabbed Marcus and Sebastian and used the chains achase had to chain them both to the pole and them I decided to bring Roman and Riker with us.
We got to the penthouse and Bree stared at us, eyes wide when I realized it:
There were two Adam's and two Chasey's.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.2K 265 5
❝ π˜Žπ˜–π˜–π˜‹ π˜‹π˜ˆπ˜ π˜š π˜šπ˜›π˜ˆπ˜™π˜› π˜žπ˜π˜›π˜ π˜Šπ˜–π˜π˜π˜Œπ˜Œ π˜ˆπ˜•π˜‹ π˜ π˜–π˜œ. ❞ supernatural. not specific season. ...
37.6K 1K 21
Flash Back "I am so sick and tired of not be being appreciated by anyone around here. You guys have no idea how it feels, and you guys don't even car...
261K 4.9K 14
The Next Generation travel to Harry Potter's 6th year!!!
1.1M 35.9K 62
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...