My Sweet Roomies Re -Writen (...

By Someonewhosnotfamous

This is the story of young love set inside a dream like share house.. Won't you come along for the ride ? ... More

Prologue
My Sweet Rommies
Chapter 1 "YUU"
Chapter 2 My famous Roomie
Chapter 2.1 My Famous Rommie
Chapter 3 Wall of Obstinacy
Chapter 4 Before the Live Show
Chapter 5 A long night
Chapter 6 Spilled Secrets
Chapter 7 Morning of Hunches
Chapter 8 One Dawn
Chapter 9 Home Party
Chapter 10 A Sudden Confession
Chapter 11 Exciting Date Mood
Chapter 12 A moment in Time...
Chapter 13 An Awkward Distance..
Chapter 14 How to Make Up...
Chapter 15 Uproar..
Chapter 16 Ice Breaker..
Chapter 17 A Second Date
Chapter 18 A Joyful Time
Chapter 19 Changing Day
Chapter 20 Lovers
Chapter 21 An unusual event
Chapter 21 Noisy Consideration
Chapter 22 Fiery Anger..
Chapter 23 In the Unknown..
Chapter 24 Scars..
Chapter 25 The Past...
Chapter 26 The Curtain Raises..
Chapter 28 Happy Date..
Chapter 29 Secret Thoughts..
Chapter 30 New Supporter...
Chapter 31 A Scene..
Chapter 32 Her Dreams
Chapter 33 Mother's Clue - Part 1
Chapter 34 Mother's Clue - Part 2
Chapter 35 Her Identity
Chapter 36 In his Absence
Chapter 37 His Return
Chapter 38 Letters...
Chapter 39 Prayers
Chapter 40 Revelations
Chapter 41 Reset..
Chapter 42 A Child..
Chapter 43 Hostility..
Chapter 44 Kidnapped Part - 1
Chapter 45 Kidnapped Part - 2
Words to Convey , Because you're here..
Regained Promise..
Secret Story 1 - I can't be docile..
Secret Story 2: Midnight Warmth
Secret Story 3 - Seeking Romantic Advice
Secret Story 4 - Strong But Ephemeral Decision
Secret Story 5 - One Summer Festival
Secret Story 6 - I want to Depend on You
Secret Story 7 - A Girl's Reason
Secret Story 8 - If You Love Me
Secret Story 9 - Lonely Conflict
Secret Story 10 - Tender Morning
Epilogue 1
Epilogue 2

Chapter 27 Platinum Idol Award

370 2 0
By Someonewhosnotfamous

"Platinum Idol Award"...

We were watching tv when i've first heard of it , Miyoko sit up straight when she heard me me muttered it to myself..

"It's a nationwide award that happens annually . Fans vote for their favourite idol , they award the prize to who ever gets the most votes..i heard the winner gets a hollywood contract and have a chance to get's famous all over the world, starring in films , going on a world tour , it may not be just a dream.."

"Wow and Yomiko was nominated for that ?!"

Raika adds up ..

"Also the award ceremony is broadcasted every year, and it gets really high ratings, all of the nominated idols gather and the winner is announced during the broadcast.."

"Wow , oneesamma you really know a lot about it.."

"I'm working as a co-anchor in Yomiko's studio you know , i should know about this stuff.."

"Wow that's news to me you're a co-anchor in what show , Raika..?"

"It's a secret but i might be covering the Platinum Idol Award this year.." Raika playfully smiles at the group..

(This is probably the reason why she's working so hard right now , a platinum idol , huh..)

"Anyway she's been nominated ,that's a huge deal, it's time to call for a celebration!"

"Ah-yeah that's right !"

"Why don't we have a party tonight ?" Raika added

"I'll cook all Yomiko's favorite !" Reimako suggested

"I'll go buy the ingredients ..." Kasumi volunteered ...

"Ah Kasumi , i'll help you with the shopping , you need to carry those groceries and they might be heavy .."

" considerate as always.."

Kasumi muttered something i was unable to hear , she just looks at me , and smiled a little..

"I'll go bake a cake then..." Miss Mikahara is a school physician but she's a great pastry chef as well..makes me wonder why she chooses to be a school physician when she could make more..

"Okay' it settled then , leave all the decorating to me.." Miyoko is full of energy as always...

Kasumi and i head into the shopping district to buy groceries...

I was walking behind Kasumi giving her a little distance , so she might not feel uncomfortable with me , i still remember how strong her punch is when i accidently walk in the bathroom when she was still there..i suddenly notice a man eyeing on her , he tailed us in a distant , i already sense what he's eyeing for so i decided to walk closely  beside Kasumi..

"W-what are you doing walking beside me ??" someone we know might see us , and may get the wrong idea..

"Forgive me Kasumi but i ....." an i was trying to explain the situation to Kasumi the man rushes towards us and tries to tackle Kasumi down , i successfully shielded her , embracing her and shifting my weight so i was the one who would hit the ground it's a bit late when i notice the...

*Crash*

"Are you okay , Kasumi ? are you hurt ?

"Y-yeah..i'm o..." she suddenly stood up when she noticed i was hugging her , she held and distant herself away from me...(she my still not used to me..hahah...) but she suddenly approached me and ..

"Y-you're bleeding ?!" 

"Ah, huh , it must be from our fall.." i noticed the shattered glass on the ground i must have hit with my head when were falling...(what's with always giving me a concussion ?){for plot}

"Forget about that , are you missing something ?!"

"Huh ..oh' my bag the shopping money ?!"

"I'll go after him...!" (i should not waste my time worrying about some injuries i need to get that bag back)

"Wait there Kasumi , i'll be back..." 

"W-wait !!" 

Minamino rushed away like a gallant knight to catch the thief who stole the young maiden's parcell..(seriously ? you're narrating now ?){i just though we try a new approach..}

And then...

After Minamino was endlessly wondering around town he finally found the damn thief on the other side of the road , checking Kasumi's bag and probably counting the loot he got ..he was on the foot bridge when he thought of a crazy idea..

( i could caught him by surprise if i jump down from here...) well..here's for the element of surprise..

He jumped off , from a probably 15 foot bridge {let's just say high enough for him to still be alive when he fall, meh semantics..} he successfully caught the thief by surprise and manage to get Kasumi's bag back.

When he noticed...

"Everyone thank you for supporting me."

(?Huh?) Y-Yomiko ?! She was standing in the center of a huge crowd , it looked like she was ambushed by her fans on her way home..

"Aki congratulations for being nominated !"

"You'll definitely win !"

"Hehe , thank you guys.."

(Whoa' so everyone already heard about the nomination..)thinking she watch her from a distant when..

".....Huh Minamino.?."

"Hmn ?Ah'" Yomiko's manager notice her mixing with the crowd..She knows that he is Yomiko's boyfriend..

"Hell......OH MY GOD ! Y-You're bleeding ?! What happened to you ?!"

"Oh! this ? no wonder i felt a little dizzy..."

"A-are you sure you're okay ?!" 

Worried she's already holding the phone and dialing the emergency number..

"Don't worry about this , it happens more often , i'm a bit used to it.."

"I-if you say so..." still worried she already dialed them and they might probably be on there way..

"She's amazing isn't she ?, i heard she's been nominated for the Platinum  Idol Award.."

"S-she ,Yomiko's really working hard lately.." she's disturbly staring at minamino's head and blood keeps splurting out from it...

They both looked at Yomiko , smiling while speaking to her fans..

"Everyone thank you for always supporting me.., please continue to cheer me on..i really appreciate you support !"

"...by the way.."

"Y-yes the ambulance it's on its way!"

"Huh ?! that's not what i'm trying to ask , but thank you i guess...But she's working hard in order to win the award ?"

The manager looked a bit confused when she heard this from minamino , as if she's not confused looking at a guy who might be bleeding to death and acting like its the normal thing that could happen..

"N-no i don't think so ,not for the award its far a bit more than that..."

"Yuu, want's to be renowned idol , to be famous around the world.."

"Famous , huh?"( ...but isn't she already famous ?) i wonder dimly..

"Minamino ! , thank goodness i finally found you ! 

"Oh my god , Kasumi! i'm so sorry ..i....."

*Thud*

Minamino dropped like a log as the injuries he got and the blood he lost  from all the running finally took its toll..

"Minamino !!" 

Kasumi , runs to his aid , and the crowd noticed the commotion , it paved way for Yomiko to see it, she witnessed Kasumi hugging and crying for Minamino's who's almost covered in blood by now , she felt a sudden jolt in her heart , a sudden flinch of pain surging crawling slowly though her chest , she rushes towards them..

The ambulance arrived shortly

Minamino ended up in the hospital that day...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.5K 570 36
A story where it revolves around the Solo School idols of Nijigasaki, along with a boy named Kaburagi Yuta, he often gets himself into tough situati...
7.3K 155 62
This is the story of young love set inside a dream like share house.. Won't you come along for the ride ? Disclaimer: I did not create the st...
9.9K 148 65
This is the story of young love set inside a dream like share house.. Won't you come along for the ride ? Disclaimer: I did not create the st...
59.9K 1.5K 25
π—¦π˜π˜‚π—°π—Έ 𝗢𝗻 π—§π—•π—›π—ž/JSHK| ℂ𝕙𝕠𝕠𝕀𝕖 π•ͺ𝕠𝕦𝕣 π• π•¨π•Ÿ π•’π••π•§π•–π•Ÿπ•₯𝕦𝕣𝕖 ~Finished~ Chapters are kinda short, a few paragraphs in one chapter! ...