The Ice Cold Kitten [Naruto F...

By UnkwnWrtr

[WARNING! BAD SPELLING AND GRAMMAR AHEAD] This is the story of kakashi's daughter, Hiroyuki Hatake, ex-Anbu C... More

Author's Note
Chapter I : Welcome to the Academy
Chapter 2 : Graduated as a genin
Chapter 3 : Teams
Author's Note
Chapter 4 : Survival Training
Chapter 5 : First Mission of the Team
Chapter 6 : Who are Those?
Chapter 7 : Classified Information
Chapter 8 : Long Time No See
Author's Note
Chapter 9 : Last-Minute Training
Chapter 10 : GET OVER IT?! ARE YOU KIDDING?!
Chapter 11 : I'm Sorry
Chapter 12 : I'm Not Blushing!
Chapter 13 : D-day
Chapter 14 : I'm really proud of you
Chapter 15 : The Sand Siblings
Chapter 16 : Chunin Exam is Coming
Chapter 17 : You're Going On A Date?
Chapter 18 : Hiroyuki's First Date
Chapter 19 : Rookie Genin reunion
Chapter 20 : The Written Test
Author's note
Chapter 21 : Cheat In Order To Survive
Chapter 22 : The Forest of Death
Chapter 23 : Real or Fake?
Chapter 24 : Pedo Snake
Chapter 25 : The Child of the Legend
Chapter 26 : Back on Track
Spin Off : The Academy (1)
Chapter 27 : Preliminary Round (1)
Chapter 28 : Behind the Great Alpha
Chapter 29 : The Revised History
Spin Off : The Academy (2)
Chapter 30 : Light at the darkness
Chapter 31 : Wait. You Learned WHAT?!
Chapter 32 : Preliminary Round (2)
Chapter 33 : I beg you. Please Stop
Chapter 34 : Our History.
Chapter 35 : Training or Dating? Both?
Chapter 36 : Maybe.
Chapter 37 : 12th of December
Chapter 38 : One Happy Sunshine
Chapter 39 : PRESENT-TIME!
Chapter 40 : This 'Dear' Friend of Mine
Chapter 41 : Clouds Before The Rain
Author's Note
Author's Note
Spin Off : Show-Off
Chapter 42 : The Rain
Chapter 43 : Bloody Storm
Chapter 44 : Rain-bow
Chapter 45 : The Fifth Hokage
Chapter 46 : In Search of the Fifth Hokage
Chapter 47 : The Proposal
Chapter 48 : A Favour
Chapter 49 : Meet the Akatsuki
Chapter 50 : I'm Bored
Chapter 51 : Koa
Chapter 52 : The Road of Revenge
Chapter 53 : Orochimaru's Pawn
Epilogue
Sequel
Author's Note (Again)

Spin Off : Invitation

2.8K 57 3
By UnkwnWrtr

Hiroyuki's pov

I've read the informations of Gaara from the Hokage. You see, usually, I helped third hokage of his paper works. And one of it is actually the academy student acceptance letter. I need to read their statics and determind wether they're worth to be at the academy or not.

The academy are the best academy among the land and also for elite. Hidden villages from lands always send their children for this academy. This academy isn't ordinary ninja academy. It produces the best of the best ninjas that are now spread all over the lands. It's the best place to set a kid into a weapon.

But not all childrens could enter easily. A year, Only 10 students from all over the land that are invited to attend this academy are picked purely from their talent. The rest are usually comes from elite clans or a prodigy. But, at the end of their first week, only few childrens of the invited could attend the academy until they graduated. The worse case are there's entrance exam based on what they've learned for the past week.

It says at the reports is that Gaara is the jinchuriki for shukaku, one-tailed. Gaara is accepted because of his 'ultimate sand defence'. Well, fair enough, for the jinchuriki of Shukaku.

"I know that you used to be at the academy... But why do you dropped out of the academy?" How am I going to answer his question? "It's true that I used to be at the academy, and also with surprisingly amazing scores considering my age... It's just that..." before I could finish, I felt 2 presence of chakra towards the academy.

Dang. I forgot that we're close. I weave some handsigns and teleported on top of the girl's dorm roof. I sit and wait for Gaara to come. I saw sands coming to the spot beside me. I'm not impressed. The sand made shape of Gaara and he's now star watching with me on the roof.

"So?" He cleared his throat and break our few minutes of silence. I keep my gaze on the star at the night sky. "It's just that... The first reason of me joining the academy is because... I don't want to be apart of my brother..."

Flash Back to 8 years ago

"kids. Come down. Dinner is ready"

A little girl in white baggy tops and black shorts and a boy with black tops and pants are running across the hall of the Uchiha Compound to the dinner room. "Run. If I catch you, I'll tickle you" the boy said. They both end up running around the dinner table, pass their mother who's handing plates of food to their father.

"Come on you two. We're now in the dinner table. No running around, and help your mommy" the silver haired man speak up. "Daddy daddy daddy... brother is going to tickle me" the little girl giggle and hide behind her father's leg. "So... the hero have come to safe the day. Fight me. here and now. Fair and square" The little boy smiled widely at the sight of his father. 

The man laugh and lift the little girl up on his shoulder. "Don't you worry my little sunshine. Daddy's going to knock out some good to your brother" "Go daddy" the man lift the boy up and swing them both around for a few times. They both laugh while their both spinning in the air. 

He finally set his son down. "And now it's time for dinner" the man walk to a high chair at the corner of the table and set down his daughter down on the chair. "Yay. Daddy saved the day. And big Brother is now good" the little girl smiled and patted the spot beside her. 

The boy came up beside her and patted her hair "You are so brave my sweet little sunshine" the little girl smiled widely at what her brother just said. "Let's eat our dinner  before it gets cold" the woman say.

After their dinner time, the little girl are now on the lap of her father making masks of animals. "Daddy look. How do I look?" the little girl wear a mask that looks kinda like her father's "Wait. Who are you? Where's my little Hiroyuki? What have you done to her?" 

The little girl took of her mask "I'm right here daddy" She cling her little arms around her father's arm. "There you are my little hiroyuki. I thought that I lost you. You really made me worried" she giggled adorably "Look brother, I challenge you in a taijutsu" she wears her mask and poked her brother's cheek

"Caught you" the boy bear hugged his little sister. "I finally could defeat the great Kakashi Hatake"  the girl struggle to get out of her brother's hug "No. I'm not Kakashi Hatake. I'm Hiroyuki Hatake. You got the wrong person." the boy loose her hug a bit and the little girl lift her mask. 

"Oh. It's you Hiro. I thought that I finally could caught the Great Kakashi Hatake" the boy pinched her sister's shubby cheeks. The little girl whinned "Stop It Shisui. It hurts you know" she poutted. "If you really want to beat me, you need to graduate from the academy first and train to be a strong jounin like me shisui" the man patted his son.

"Honey, I forgot to tell you that there's a letter from the academy. They came earlier and left you a message on the coffee table" the man took a look of 2 envelopes with the symbol of konoha on top of it.

To : Parents of Hatake Hiroyuki

We, as the committee of the Academy, invite you, Hatake Hiroyuki, to attend the Academy. We see potential in her that will benefit both parts. Age doesn't really an important matter for us. You are free to enter whenever you're ready.

From : Morino Ibiki, head of student recruitments

The man sighs at the invitation letter he just read. How can his little girl, learning to be a shinobi since now? She's barely 4. He don't want her to miss her childhood. He open the next letter.

To : Parents of Uchiha Shisui

We, as the committee of the academy, publish new rule, where Every students are required to live within the academy. We've prepared everything the students will need. And the students need to move in before the end of the week.

From : Sarutobi Hiruzen, Head of Committee

The woman are now done with her dishes and walk over to see the letters that ger husband just read. She want to reassure that her husband is okay because he just stiffen after reading both letters. "Are you okay honey?" She put a reassuring hand on his husband's stiff shoulder.

"I'm Okay. Shisui, Hiroyuki..." Both children that just played with masks turn to face their daddy. "What's wrong daddy? Why do you look sad?" The little girl ask and start to poke her father's cheek. He chuckle at the sight of her little girl's cuteness.

"We just got a letter from the academy Shisui..." the boy stiffens "But Dad... I'm good for this whole week... I swear.." the boy just whinned at him. He patted his son's head "I felt relieved that you're not looking for much trouble. But the letter are about you living at the academy's ground. I'm sure they've provided dorms for students.."

"But daddy... if brother go... I'll be very lonely... later brother couldn't train me with shurikens again... I want to be with brother" the little girl's eye starts to tearing up. A drop of tears have dropped onto her father's clothes. They all start to get sad at her crying figure. Her brother hugged her into a tight loving hug. "About that... We also just receive a invitation letter for you Hiro. But they say here that you're free to attain the academy anytime" everyone in the rooms seems to be surprised. She snaped her head up to look at her daddy's face.

"But she's barely 4. How could you-" the woman started to talk but intervered with her daughter. "It's okay mommy. I'll gladly attend the same academy with brother Shisui. Me and shisui will not be separated again" she smiled widely. Her mother took a step and hug her little sunshine "Why are you growing up so fast Hiro? Anyhow, just remember that we'll always love you, come to us when you're troubled. You'll always be our little ball of sunshine" the woman kept on hugging her daughter and hold her urge to cry at her little spark of happiness.

The next morning, the little girl, walk with her brother and father beside her and leave a last wide smile for her mother.

Back to the present

The sun are starting to rise. I can't believe it that we talked throught the night. I feel comfortable around him. It's not really that bad to have a friend, I think.

"But... why do you even dropped out of the academy?" He ask. "Becau-"I stopped since I my alarm clock downstair rang. I sighed "I'll continue it next time. It's really nice to talk to you Gaara" I left him before he muttered "Thank you".

It's 5 in the morning, and I enter from my window. I turn off the ringing alarm clock and went inside the bathroom to get ready for the academy. 

I decide to wear a black sleeve-less crop top hoody that reach just below my ribcage with white wolf head printed on the back, black jogger pants that the left leg are folded until it reach my knee. I wrap bandage around my stomach to hide my anbu tattoo and my right thigh and also cliped my kunai pouch on the bandage. 

I wear my ninja boots that reach just the middle of my leg. I slip in a kunai knive at a secret slot in my ninja boots. I wrap another long bandage around my right knuckle until my elbow and slant my katana just around my hips. I left a note that says I'm already on my way before that pinky starts to freak out that I haven't made any sound from my room.I pick an apple before walking around the academy to meet Nobu infront of the dorm building.

"'sup" I greet him and took a bite of my apple. "How about your room-mate?" "Nah. I don't really like to interact with her" "Why so?" we're now walking through the training ground behind the girls dorm. 

"She comes from ordinary family. And the worst part is, she's wasting her time for her hair rather than training. I mean, how could she even got in here?" I said while I got into fighting stance to spar him for a while, like our little exercise.

I balance my apple on top of my head. He pull out a kunai and I put senbon needles between my fingers. "Well, you know about lord hokage right?" I threw my senbons to him. "I know. That's why sometimes I tried to figure out his motives." He came right at me and I blocked his attack with my katana held infront of my face. 

"He's just too kind" I slide to a stop before launch my katana to him. "Do you by chance know the about the entrance exam? Because I bet that she won't even survive it but for my guess, she got invitation and manage to survive, barely" 

He tried to kick my side with his left leg but I jump out before he does. "Of course I know. Since you dropped out, it's always been..."

It's always been what?

What do you think will happen between Sakura and Hiroyuki?

Could they two be good friends?

What do you think of Hiro and Gaara?^.^

As you all know... It's Sunday... And what does Sunday means?

Hiroyuki : Um.. A sunny day?

Me : Really? Sai, what do you think?

Sai : Uh.. The day after Sunday is Monday?

Me : Correct. At least there's someone that uses their head *Pick the apple on Hiro's head and toss them to Sai*

Hiroyuki : No... My apple T.T

Me : You won't get your apple back until next week

Hiroyuki : T_T

Sai : -____-" Remind me again of why I be friend with them

Another Spin-Offs by the way

Wish me luck of another Week of Hell

Anyway, Did ya like it?

Comment.

Like.

Share.

Well

Cya

Ja ne

- Author N

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.2K 498 7
4 times Jungkook and Jimin tried to reveal their relationship, and 1 time it actually worked.
310K 6.8K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
401K 12.8K 50
A flower that blooms within the darkest of nights with fire dancing with glee. The flames of beauty and passion. Embracing it's true nature. They hav...
119K 3.9K 32
Amani Hyuga has lived in the shadow of her clan, even though her powers were extraordinary, she was from the side branch. Overlooked and forgotten. S...