Devils Little Angel - A Larr...

By prettylouistommo

"Well Louis, I'm the devil and you are in Hell." or, Louis, an angel, is dragged to hell from heaven in the a... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
Character Q&A (closed)
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.

Character Answers

8K 210 299
By prettylouistommo

Here it is ;))))

Harry (The devil)

You Called Louis your baby boy last chapter. Is he yours now? If so, you better not think you own him.(HesAFoolForHim)

Well, I haven't officially claimed him, but let's just say no one is allowed to touch him without my permission, okay? Once he agrees to be mine I will treat him well as long as he doesn't disobey me.

How did you find Louis? And what do u want to do to him? p,s ur hot / What are you planning on doing with my son?

I have eyes in most parts of Heaven, when I find someone I like, I set my mind on saving them from the mistaken safe place. If I had to list all the things I want to do to Louis, oh we will be here for a while Love.

Did you take Louis to fuck?

His bum is quite nice, and I bet he's very responsive. However, he's not the only demon in Hell with a nice body to fuck, trust me. There are feelings hiding under my actions, Don't get me wrong I will have sex with him.

Take care of my Hedgehog please. (stylinsonfetish)

Sure thing ;)

Do you have Magical Powers like a wizard?

I can jump from buildings, cast spells and have incredible strength. I guess so.

How far would you go to protect Louis? Would you risk everything him or die trying? What went through your mind when Louis went missing? Am I worried about Louis? (smile4me)

Now this is difficult, probably not, if I die there will never someone as smart as myself in the throne. Zayn would have to take my place, but I will try my hardest to protect the lad. Probably some of the worst thoughts in my life, however nothing was what I expected it to be.

Im finally where I belong in hell, but how do you work this shower? (larrier) I have some complaints about the A/C in my room. (RagguRagga) I expect Hell in tip top shape for when I arrive and take care of Lewis.(pansexualjizz) Can i rule beside you? (XxSoulSorcerrerxX)

The showers turn to the right for hot water. The a/c in the room is fine, I'll gladly move you to the room with hot lava if you wish. Hell will most likely be standing when you arrive, hope you enjoy your stay and I will care for louis. No, you can't rule with me, your a weak human, no offense and cool username.

What attracted you to Louis? (HxrryLouisLove)HOw do you feel about Louis being the Devil's bae? Is Harry attractive to you? (RagguRagga)

Louis had a spunky attitude and is very pretty, almost feminine in a way. He has a lot of potential in my opinion. I, Harry am the Devil and I am not very happy since he isn't really my bae yet. Harry is very attractive if I do say so myself *shifts tie*

Louis (The Angel)

Do you think you will ever leave hell?

Nah, not anytime soon, hopefully I can get the hell out of here soon though :)

HOw do u feel about Harry? Will you try to like Harry? Could you ever have feelings for Harry? What are your thoughts on Harry? What do you hate most?

I hate the man a little less. Will I try to like him? If he doesn't get on my nerves. Feelings for the Devil will never happen no matter what he does, well maybe if he's sweet, but it will take a while. Harry is a tall , demanding, controlling, manipulating, kind of caring person. HIs attitude, and his nickname for me.

Do you feel comfort towards Harry since he saved you?

Saved me? He's the reason I'm not in my comfy bed in Heaven and being raped in Hell instead. However, i feel safely around a strong man.

THanks for all the get well wishes. I will be shaken up, but maybe superhero Harry will come to my rescue. Love you all!

Niall Horan

How can something look innocent but turn out to be evil?

Things are never what they appear to be sweetheart.

Do you have food? How are you a demon if your bread? When uor burn to you get toasty or crispy?

Yes, it's all in the dining Hall. I am not a loaf of bread. I like my bread Crispy with cookie butter.

What's your favorite thing about Louis?

His smile and go getter attitude, i feel bad that we have grown farther apart, but he will understand soon enough.

Liam (God)

Did you know Niall was a Demon?

Who is Niall? In our database there is no Niall HOran on record. If you see him, please alert the authorities immediately!

How do you die in Heaven? Is there any hope for those who have died?Are people born in Heaven? Can you grow up in Heaven?If a child dies and gets sent to heaven, does it grow up in heaven? Who would take care of the child? (Ssaarrtt)

Dying in Heaven is very peaceful, there is 100 years of life in Heaven until passing away forever. People who died in Heaven have been cremated and put back into the Earth. The only people born in Heaven are those of who's mothers died in birth along with the baby itself, they will be born in the hospital. Growing up in Heaven is common for young deaths and babies. Abortion babies go to Hell. A child will live the 100 years of after live in Heaven growing 100 years older than when he was on earth. There are volunteer teachers and daycares that provide for the children, if they have dead family, they will go with them. My father lived more than 100 years then passed on. People do age.

Save Louis please. What would you allow Louis to be taken? Are you going to try to get Louis back? Are you worried about Louis at all? Do you know Louis was taken?

Yes, officials have been looking all over the city for Louis, however his tracking bracelet has been removed. The only thing that can remove it without dying is a demon. We will soon be able to get the boy back into our grasp. I am not worried about the lad since I have to look after millions of other people too.

Am i going to Heaven? Where would you send me?

Hopefully you'll be in Heaven with me. Not if you call me Daddy, i am not your father.

Do you like Gay people?

They are lost in finding themselves, as long as they admit this and return to being healthy sure.

Man who assaulted Louis

Thanks for all the Hate I really appreciate it. If that bitch ass Harold didn't show up, i could have had a meal for a whole week, drinking the blood from his opening and slowly cutting away the flesh. Yum. Hurting me is not needed for I have already perished.

ME

What inspired you to write this book?

My favorite book of all time is call Daemonium by and it's about the Devil as well, but completely different. I love arieltracey and she is a great writer who inspired me.

Write 17 Facts

1. I am 13 years old oops

2. I am 5'8.5 and play volleyball.

3. I wanna be a model and already belong to an agency,

4. I went to Baltimore OTRA on August 8th

5. I have an identical twin sister who also writes Larry bottom-lou.

6. I also have a brother who is 47 which is 34 years older than me along with two older sisters

7. I am meeting the Dolan Twins June 4th

8. I am in love with action movies

9. Larry and Lashton are my Otps along with Ziall(I love Zigi)

10. I pour cereal first not milk lol.

11.I am open for adopting as many of you as I can.

12. Hi nevoir I am your mother.

13.I do like ramen Noodles, and vegetable is my favorite.

14. I enjoy watching anime hahaha.

15. Adidas is my favorite brand and victoria secret Pink

16. I am a vegetarian.

17. I love writing this book and all my loyal readers.

18. Favorite show is Criminal Minds and Law and Order SVU

Are you in any Ap literature classes bc you're a fantastic writer?

THANKS SOOOO MUCH! I am only in eighth grade and i am 14 on september 19th yayyy. So no, but I am attending a a magnet high school next year and all classes are AP. I am in Language arts and math honors and get straight A's ;).

Thanks for all the questions, If you have anymore leave them right here!! Tell me what you want to read.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

675 19 1
It only took seven days and nights for Louis to fall in love with Harry. He makes this feel like home, even though his home is now Hell. [Louis is se...
Melody By AJ

Fanfiction

15.8K 964 28
[ LARRY | ZIALL AU ] [ ✓ - MARCH 2015 ] Louis has just gotten out of a bad relationship, and he's forced out of his house, kicking and screaming, by...
210K 9.5K 73
Louis has always lived a dangerous life. Now he's trying to lay low, but he has to admit that being alone is a struggle. He never wants to get attach...
22.7K 637 26
Harry loves dressing up he loves skirts and dresses but never dares to dress up in public what happens when his crush shows up at his front door... "...