My Sweet Roomies Re -Writen (...

By Someonewhosnotfamous

This is the story of young love set inside a dream like share house.. Won't you come along for the ride ? ... More

Prologue
My Sweet Rommies
Chapter 1 "YUU"
Chapter 2 My famous Roomie
Chapter 2.1 My Famous Rommie
Chapter 3 Wall of Obstinacy
Chapter 4 Before the Live Show
Chapter 5 A long night
Chapter 6 Spilled Secrets
Chapter 7 Morning of Hunches
Chapter 8 One Dawn
Chapter 9 Home Party
Chapter 10 A Sudden Confession
Chapter 11 Exciting Date Mood
Chapter 12 A moment in Time...
Chapter 13 An Awkward Distance..
Chapter 14 How to Make Up...
Chapter 15 Uproar..
Chapter 16 Ice Breaker..
Chapter 17 A Second Date
Chapter 18 A Joyful Time
Chapter 19 Changing Day
Chapter 20 Lovers
Chapter 21 An unusual event
Chapter 21 Noisy Consideration
Chapter 22 Fiery Anger..
Chapter 24 Scars..
Chapter 25 The Past...
Chapter 26 The Curtain Raises..
Chapter 27 Platinum Idol Award
Chapter 28 Happy Date..
Chapter 29 Secret Thoughts..
Chapter 30 New Supporter...
Chapter 31 A Scene..
Chapter 32 Her Dreams
Chapter 33 Mother's Clue - Part 1
Chapter 34 Mother's Clue - Part 2
Chapter 35 Her Identity
Chapter 36 In his Absence
Chapter 37 His Return
Chapter 38 Letters...
Chapter 39 Prayers
Chapter 40 Revelations
Chapter 41 Reset..
Chapter 42 A Child..
Chapter 43 Hostility..
Chapter 44 Kidnapped Part - 1
Chapter 45 Kidnapped Part - 2
Words to Convey , Because you're here..
Regained Promise..
Secret Story 1 - I can't be docile..
Secret Story 2: Midnight Warmth
Secret Story 3 - Seeking Romantic Advice
Secret Story 4 - Strong But Ephemeral Decision
Secret Story 5 - One Summer Festival
Secret Story 6 - I want to Depend on You
Secret Story 7 - A Girl's Reason
Secret Story 8 - If You Love Me
Secret Story 9 - Lonely Conflict
Secret Story 10 - Tender Morning
Epilogue 1
Epilogue 2

Chapter 23 In the Unknown..

378 5 0
By Someonewhosnotfamous

Several days later....

Since that day , i hardly seen Yomiko at all...outwardly all she says is that she's busy at  work, but she probably..no she just definitely don't want to see me..so she's filling her schedule..

(this is for the best....) i kept saying that to  myself just to believe that i've done the right thing for her...in fact it's probably the right thing for her , but ..not for me..since that day i mainly stayed in my room , i only go out if i had a on call part time job..i just repeat my useless regrets over and over...

I really love her , ...but this is the only thing i can do for her , she might not appreciate it...but ...she might hate me..but , this is the only thing i can do for her...i'm not making any sense anymore..){you're not making sense to begin with}

*Knock*Knock*

"Mina...are you there ?!"

Someone's at the door....i tried to stand up but it seems that i don't even have enough energy to move..the door opens , and it was Reimako , she seems to be worried about me, and has come to see how i am..

"Are you okay Mina ? , recently you've been eating small , you're a bit pale..i-i been worried all of us are.."

"Even Kasumi ?" (i have to ask , huh)

"Even Kasumi...in fact she's the one who told me to drop by .."

"She said that huh...?"

Even though i don't want any of them to worry i try to answer her in a cheery voice....but i feel so...broken right now it felt like there's a huge hole in my heart...i'm so lonely and upset i couldn't stand it..

(i really love her , huh...) i still don't understand why she's so angry , i'm doing this for her , and i'm not abandoning her...i don't know what problems her facing , i don't know her past...

Then i came to a realization..

"I don't know anything about her!" i instantly stood up , Reimako's a bit confused and surprise she stammered a bit...

"Rei can you tell me everything about Yomiko!!" as i held her shoulders tightly demanding an answer , shocked Reimako stared at me confused...

"I could , but that , i'm gonna be unfair to Yomiko , she's the one who should tell you about her self..."

"Y-you're right...i'm sorry..." realizing she's right i let her go...

Several days have passed, and there is still a riff in my relationship with Yomiko...

I'm in my room when i heard a knock , it was Rei she told me to go downstairs and meet her at the living room , when i went , Ms.Mikahara was there as well both of them looked concerned and worried..when i sat at the living room sofa , Ms.Mikahara gets right to the point..

"I don't think you two , can settle this problem yourselves..."

"Problem ?"

"I heard that you and Yomiko had a fight..."

"Oh...."

"You've been acting so distant , so i thought that might be it , but...would you tell me in details..?"

As she says this Reimako , feels a bit down as if she might cry..

"I don't like seeing you two , unhappy.." (she's such a sweet and caring girl..)they must be really worried...(what the hell am i doing...here i am promised myself not to cause trouble but in the end i end up causing one..)

"I'm sorry...." 

First i apologize for causing so much trouble , it's hard to remember that night..in fact i don't want to relieve it but , as i explain them the situation completely , they kept silent the whole time , Rei now looks extremely sad...

"I see...so that's what happened , then her reaction was only natural.."

"I know i've said that you should hear this from her but , in this current situation i think you have the right to know..."

"to know...." as i wait in anticipation..

"Y-Yomiko's mother....left her when she was just a baby , she abandoned her at a orphanage..." 

"Apparently it wasn't a case of child neglect , Yomiko's mother left a note that said.."I will definitely come back for you.."  as Ms.Mikahara added 

"She....was abandoned!?" (oh my god...what have i done...)

  "But she never did return...Yomiko believe her mother , and waited for her.. 

This time Reimako , continues the story , although hesitantly..

"We went to the same middle school , Yomiko and i..."

"At that time , Yomiko wouldn't complain about anything...But every parents and teachers day , when no parents came to see her.. Yomiko would cry alone..."

"In front of other people , she acted as though nothing had happen , but..i always thought that she must have been so..lonely ..."

(She's just like me...) i sit and listen to the two of them unable to speak..

"Anyway ...Yomiko experienced the deep trauma of being abandoned...So maybe that's why.."

As she speaks Ms.Mikahara looks at me...

"Mina...your words might have touched that nerve...."

(Ah...so that's what she meant , by being abandoned...she must have thought i'm going to ...)That was not my intention at all...i was just worried...but she's doing her very best not to be hated and not to be abandoned that's her reason for working hard..

"what have i done...." as i sat there , holding my head covering my face...

"You didn't know her past Mina , it's not your fault..." 

"That's not the case..."

Even though i don't know about her past  i shouldn't have talk to her like that...(my words must have deeply wounded Yomiko..) i shouldn't have done that...as Ms.Mikahara and Rei looked at me with worried expression..

"I really appreciate , you guys telling me this..."

"i'm glad to know even a little more about Yomiko.."

"Mina , is Yomiko important to you ?"

"Y-yes of course , she's more important than life itself.!!."

"Would you stay at her said no matter what ?"

"Of course i would !!"

"Even if she rejected you again ?"

"I......" at that moment my heart seems hollow...(it's not up to me to stay , if she hates me there's nothing i can do about it..) but...

"I'll be okay for me to stay ? , that's for Yomiko to decide...when Yomiko rejected me , it hurts but to think that Yomiko is hurting more.."

"So it'll be okay , if she tries to push me away , i'll stay by her side!" at that day i made a declaration then Ms.Mikahara smiles lightly...

"I understand..." her kind smile is directed at me...

"So what are you doing to do , now ?"  

There's no time to wait for Yomiko to return

"I'm going to find Yomiko!"

(I want to see her as soon as possible , i need to explain myself i need to apologize..) i stood up and turn to leave the room..just then..

*Chuckle*

Ms.Mikahara laughs suddenly..

"You're always ready to act Mina, and that's what i like about you..." as she is jingling her car keys in front of me..

"You wan't to see her as soon as possible to apologize don't you ?" as she grins at me..

"I'm going with you , You have to make up with Yomiko as soon as possible.." Rei also smiles at me gently...

"Thank you , Ms.Mikahara! , Reimako!"

Just then...

Ms.Mikahara's phone rang...she stood up and moves away a short distance from us before answering the phone..

"Hello ? , yes it's me...What ?!"

(She suddenly looks troubled , wonder who it was ?)

She exclaims in surprise..."Yes i understand.."

(i have a bad feeling about this...)

"Wh-what happen ?, who was it Ms.Mikahara ?" Reimako asked worriedly...but then Ms.Mikahara looked at me..

"You have to go to Yomiko now!"

"What ?! , what happen ?"

Ms.Mikahara sigh , and answers gently still looking grim

"Yomiko..."

"Wh-what happen to Yomiko ?!"

"She has collapsed on the set.." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.9K 93 53
This is the story of young love set inside a dream like a share house. Won't you come along for the ride? Disclaimer: I did not create the st...
43.2K 913 20
(Y/N) (L/N), the girl who only makes friends with boys. When she finds out she's been moving to another school, a all-girls high school in Uchiura. T...
24.9K 1K 15
Yami Atem, a once cruel and heartless king, was obsessed with power and therefore, only cared for himself. However, because of his cold heart and sel...
126K 2.1K 32
Yuu Gonzales is an ordinary student with an ordinary life, mediocre grades, and a family that runs a bookshop. She just has a few friends and that's...