{completed} one-shots ใ€‹judy x...

็”ฑ softbinnie-

just what the title says. ~*~ {i do not own zootopia/zootropolis or any of its characters. as much as i would... ๆ›ดๅคš

Distraction [Nick's POV]
Out on the Town [Judy's POV]
Cold [Nick's POV]
Christmas Strolling [Judy's POV]
Different [Judy's POV]
Silent Comfort [Nick's POV]
Sick [Judy's POV]
Begging [Judy's POV]
Nightmare [Nick's POV]
Denying [Judy's POV]
Stakeout [Nick's POV]
Surprise (Part 1) [Nick's POV]
Surprise (Part 2) [Judy's POV]
Demise [Nick's POV]
Movie Night [Nick's POV]
**Not an update! Pics from Disney!**
Snowball Fight [Judy's POV]
Fifty Shades of Prey [Nick's POV]
Faded [Judy's POV]
News [Judy's POV]
Scared [Nick's POV]
Boyfriend [Judy's POV]
Family [Nick's POV]
Waiting [Nick's POV]
Hint Hunt (Part 1) [Judy's POV]
Hint Hunt (Part 2) [Judy's POV]
Hint Hunt (Part 3) [Judy's POV]
Approval [Judy's POV]
Shut up and Kiss me [Nick's POV]
36 Hours [Nick's POV]
Teasing [Judy's POV]
How I Met Your Mother [General POV]
Jealous [Nick's POV]
Kidnapped [Nick's POV]
Bored [Judy's POV]
Scary Movie [Nick's POV]
Betrayed [Judy's POV]
Texting [Judy's POV]
Heated [General POV]
Cute [Nick's POV]
Savage [Nick's POV]
Trick or Treating [General POV]
New Partner [Judy's POV]
Long Day [Judy's POV]
Family Fun [Nick's POV]
A Wilde Birthday [Nick's POV]
Bedridden [Judy's POV]
Blackout [Judy's POV]
Insults [Nick's POV]
Restless [Nick's POV]
**Not an update! 13 facts!**
Bikini [Judy's POV]
Unfair Gaming [Nick's POV]
Couch [General POV]
Rain [Judy's POV]
Beautiful [General POV]
Fairy Cakes [Judy's POV]
Infertile [Nick's POV]
Mr and Mrs Wilde [Judy's POV]
Sleepwalking [Nick's POV]
Cuddles [Judy's POV]
Hiding [General POV]
Mr and Mrs Wilde (Part 2) [Judy's POV]
Responsible [Nick's POV]
Mistletoe [Nick's POV]
Sleeptalking [Nick's POV]
Home [Judy's POV]
Stressed [Nick's POV]
Parents [Judy's POV]
Choose [Judy's POV]
Sheriff [Judy's POV]
Five Things [General POV]
Bullying [Nick's POV]
Sweet Cheese and Crackers [Nick's POV]
Carrots [Nick's POV]
Hair [Judy's POV]
Words [Judy's POV]
Butterflies [Nick's POV]
Distance (Part 1) [Judy's POV]
Distance (Part 2) [Nick's POV]
Ice Skating [Nick's POV]
Painful [General POV]
Oblivious [General POV]
Tired [Judy's POV]
Overworked [Nick's POV]
Pushy [Judy's POV]
Secret Love Song [General POV]
Locked In [Nick's POV]
Kind [Nick's POV]
Prom [General POV]
Prom [General POV] (Part 2)
Happy [Judy's POV]
Poop [Nick's POV]

Students [General POV]

1.6K 68 42
็”ฑ softbinnie-

"What? Did someone steal a traffic cone? It wasn't me."

😜

AU where the characters of Zootopia are all in high school! I've actually been wanting to do this for a long time, but I didn't know if you guys liked AUs as much as I do; or if you wanted to see the characters in high school.

~*~

"This is the third time this week, Nicholas! What do you have to say for yourself?" Principal Bogo asked, his voice loud and menacing, causing the bunny next to Nick to jump.

They hadn't done anything! Well, Judy hadn't - she couldn't really speak for her fox friend. She looked over at Nick, in his sloppy uniform and sad expression, his head bowed down in shame with his ears droopy. Then there was Judy. Always punctual, always proper. Her skirt was never too high or too low, and she was excelling in every subject. She was the complete opposite of her best friend, but that didn't mean she wouldn't try to stick up for him.

"Actually, Principal Bogo, he-"

"Hopps, be quiet!" Bogo interrupted, causing her to jump again.

Judy looked down at her paws in her lap, fiddling with them anxiously. She hated the way the principal always looked down on her, referred to her by her last name because he couldn't be bothered to learn her first name - or care for that matter. But she had other things to worry about. Nick got into a fight with another fox at their school, and he knocked him unconscious...

-Flashback-

"Hey, Judy?" Nick asked as the two strolled through the corridors of their school.

"Yeah, Nick?" Judy replied happily as she skipped next to her best friend.

"Why are you always so happy?" He asked as he stuffed his paws into his pockets. "There's nothing to be happy about in this world."

"Of course there is!" Judy beamed. "You can be happy about a lot of things! Like the nice weather outside, or how comfortable your shoes are, or just having a good friend next to you," she explained, nudging Nick with her hip.

Even though Nick never was really very happy, he couldn't fight off the faint smile on his lips. If there was one thing in this damn world that made him the slightest bit happy, it would be Judy. She was one of those animals who made everyone happy, and he was a little jealous of how she was friends with everyone. Nick wanted her all to himself, no matter how selfish that sounded. After all of the misery he had been through as a child, it was nice to have someone like Judy there for him.

"Come to think of it," Nick started, earning a listening look from Judy. "These shoes are actually quite comfortable."

Judy's ears perked up as a smile spread across her lips. "There ya go!"

The two continued their walk through the corridors, enjoying how mildly empty it was. Just as they turned another corner, they ran into the school's bullies. A couple of jerks who just loved picking on the two. Neither Nick nor Judy knew why they decided to pick on them, but Nick had a strong feeling it was because of the minority group. Bunnies and foxes, friends? It was unheard of, and the bullies liked to keep it that way.

The leader of the group, Gideon Grey, was a fox like Nick, and he hated Judy. For no apparent reason of course, because it was very hard to hate someone like Judy. He would always tease her about how perfect of a student she was, and make her feel even smaller than she already was. But, every time, Judy took Nick's advice:

Never let them see that they get to you.

But, just as a precaution, Nick gently pushed Judy behind him to protect her. Even Judy had to admit, the bullies did put her on edge a bit, and while she had a perfect reputation of no detentions, Nick had a rather checkered reputation, detentions here and there. She had even caught him smoking once, but behind the mask he put on, Judy saw that he was a nice guy, which was how they became friends. She made Nick see that even foxes could be nice, but that wasn't the case for Gideon.

"Well, well, well, look what we got here," Gideon snickered at the sight of the two. "If it isn't the unlikely duo, Nick and Judy."

"What do you want Gideon?" Judy asked from behind Nick.

"Well, first I want you to come out of the protection of your boyfriend and then we can talk like normal animals," he sneered, looking down at Judy.

Nick looked down at the bunny behind him as she took a step further behind him, then looked up at Gideon who had burst out laughing.

"Look at her!" He laughed hysterically. "She's so weak and pathetic!"

The other animals in the group laughed along with Gideon, and Nick would pity them if he wasn't so angry. At this point, a crowd had formed around Nick, Judy and the group of bullies, no one knowing quite what to do. Get a teacher, or stay to watch a fight that could happen?

Nick growled as he heard Judy whimper behind him, as she was trying her best not to cry. 'Never let them see that they get to you,' she kept saying to herself but it didn't work. A single visible tear ran down her face and Gideon noticed.

"Now she's crying!" Gideon squealed between laughs, and soon enough Nick decided it was time to take action.

"Hey," he snapped. "Leave her alone."

"Or what?" Gideon hissed. "You gonna get your alcoholic father to come stop us?"

A silence ran through the air as the majority of the students gathered in the hallway gasped, along with Judy. Now she was angry. She stepped out from behind Nick and marched right up to Gideon, feeling as confident as ever.

"Cut it out you jerk," she said sternly, but Gideon completely ignored her, pushing her into the lockers to her left and making his way up to Nick.

Nick looked over at Judy, who stood up holding a paw to her left arm in pain as she mustered a sad smile. His eyes slowly went back to Gideon's as he bared his claws. Judy gasped and tried to run over to Nick but two of the other bullies in the group held her at her forearms, pulling her back.

"Let go of me!" She yelled, thrashing against the bullies but they were both stronger than her.

"What are you gonna do Nicky?" Gideon asked mockingly, squaring up to the schoolboy.

Nick felt the anger build up inside of him, but he didn't want to make a scene. So all he did was ball his paws up into a fist, and punch him. Just one punch. But all the anger and pain Nick had felt over the years all amounted into that one punch, the force of it sending Gideon sprawling onto the floor, unconscious in seconds.

Another silence rang throughout the corridor, and the bullies were so astonished that their great leader was on the floor, knocked out by someone who just about as weak as Judy, that they actually let go of Judy, allowing her to run up to Nick and hug him immediately.

And that was when Principal Bogo appeared at the end of the corridor, his breaths heavy and nostrils flaring as his shoulders were held in an angry slouch.

"You two, my office, now."

-End of flashback-

"Well? What do you have to say for yourself Nicholas?!" Bogo yelled and Nick felt that anger again.

His head snapped up and he started the cape buffalo straight in the eye.

"What? So it's ok for them to pick on Judy, but when I react suddenly it's not ok?" He asked and Judy looked up at her best friend.

Bogo opened his mouth to reply, but nothing came out. So Nick continued.

"They bully her nearly on a daily basis, and when she's had enough that she can't hold in her tears anymore, I decide to actually do something about it and I'm the one who gets into trouble? Look at her! She's holding her arm in pain and you brought her here instead of sending her to medical? Seems to me that you're another one of those animals who likes to give us a piece of their mind just because we're predator and prey who are actually friends," Nick spoke up, rather calmly for the anger that was building up inside of him.

Judy however, kept quiet. Her eyes wavered from her dumbfounded principal to her best friend, who had just stuck up for her in more ways than one. When Bogo did regain the ability to speak, he grunted as he folded his arms.

"Hopps, you're free to go to the medical room. Get an ice pack then return back to lesson," he ordered, staring at Nick the whole time.

Judy nodded, standing up on her seat to kiss Nick on the cheek quickly before hopping down and exiting the office, leaving Nick smiling like an overexcited child on Christmas Day, despite his current situation.

~*~

I don't know about this one, it was just an idea I had that wasn't really very good anyway. Sorry if it's lame!

็ปง็ปญ้˜…่ฏป

You'll Also Like

16.7K 281 9
Just a few oneshots about your favourite boy wonder. I don't do smuts and I don't do angst, just fluff pieces and stories. There may be a little angs...
Savagetopia (JudyxNick) ็”ฑ Cpt. Marble

ๅŒไบบๅฐ่ฏด

26.2K 1.3K 49
Judy has just graduated from the police academy and she is ready to travel to Zootopia and get her first job as a police officer. The morning of that...
28.7K 1K 14
in a world where our two favourite anthropomorphic animals never met, crime rates in the thriving metropolis of zootopia are at an all time high; and...
Zootropolis Nick X Reader ็”ฑ meiazurex

ๅŒไบบๅฐ่ฏด

262K 6.7K 37
Y/n is quite well known as being the cute innocent little fox, well from first glance. Gangs and thugs know her a threat, and not to mess with her, a...