I notice your problem (A Bal...

By secretwriter176

Even after saving auradon from her wicked mother many students still didn't believe that the villian kids sh... More

The shot of a wound
Quiet
The mean pink princess
not your battle
Are you crazy!
Stealing candy mal
How could you
Broken
They hate me
Dream
Closer
Trouble
Stand up
Acounter
The announcement.
Were back !!!!!!!
Were back part 2
How did you know
The night
Ready
A fun diaster ball
Heal
New classes same trouble part 1
A risk
Get out
Rude to the bone
The night
Mall trouble part one
Neon golf / trouble
Get to know the real me
Mall trouble 3
A good bye for now
Sequal or continuation
About the sequel

A/n : done

1.2K 28 10
By secretwriter176

I would like to start off by thanking everyone who supported me and my book you guys are truly amazing I wouldn't have this much success without you all and I just wanted to thank everyone you guys made my first fanfiction into an very successful book .
But I have an sad announcement  I will no longer be continuing this book due to the fact I have been starting my swim team once again so since the team takes to much of my time I sadly have to stop the book here .
For weeks I have been debating whether to keep going or not but since I don't  have enough time on watt pad I can't update so I wanted to thank everyone who stuck with me from the begging to end and I know I keep repeating myself but I just really feel the need to say this .
Well this is secretwriter176 and I will see you guys later because this is not the last time you will hear from me I may start an new book on either descendants or kickin it well when I find the time to do so .

Sincerely , this awesome author ( j.k ) 😋😋😋😋

THE END 🤗🤗🤗🤗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.9K 45 15
Lucas is just another guy in Auradon. However, he is less social than his classmates, and more socially awkward around new people. Well, let's just s...
2.1K 34 14
This is a cute fanifiction. I own the story but not most of the characters.
1.3K 28 17
After cotillion everything is going well, and mel couldn't be happier. So she decided to give her grandmother a chance at redemption, it gives her a...
53.5K 1.1K 51
The fascinating sequel to The Dragon Who Stole The King's Heart. They thought happily ever after was near but on the birth of their firstborn somethi...