Sans X Reader Oneshots

By imperfectionist_much

Welp. A book about Sans the Skeleton from Undertale. Not just from Undertale though.... DIFFERENT AU'S!!! More

Requests?
US!Sans x Reader: Beautiful
Sans x Neko!Reader: Party
Experiment!Sans x Experiment!Reader: Glowing Part 1
Experiment!Sans x Experiment!Reader: Glowing Part 2
Experiment!Sans x Experiment!Reader: Glowing Part 3
Experiment! Sans x Experiment!Reader: Glowing (Alternative Ending)
Error!Sans x Reader: Frenemies
Scientist!Sans x Reader: Chemical Romance
Ink!Sans x Reader: Colors
Reaper!Sans x Reader: Death is a new beginning
Underfell!Sans x Reader: Of Flowers and Blood
COMMENT REVIEWS/REACTIONS #1

Gaster!Sans x Reader: Music

5.2K 108 253
By imperfectionist_much

I love the picture so much. I have like a bunch of pics of G!Sans in my phone, bevause of my Facebook friend.

Requested by: JanaFanfictions206
Hope chu enjoy this oneshot~!

I'm making G!Sans his perverted self~! So prepare for some sexy kissing... Should... I make a lemon/smut...? *pours gallons of holy water on self* I'm not innocent anymore.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You walked into the local cemetery. A bouquet of white roses in hand, with only the hood of your hoodie, over your head, to protect you from the rain. Your brown mahogany boots drenched, because of the rain. You stopped in front of two tombstones.

"In memory of Greg and Memoria (L/N). May the rest in peace..." Is what's written on the tombstones. You bent down, to place the bouquet of flowers on the vase you left for both of them. "Happy 25th Wedding Anniversary... Mom... And Dad.... I wish you both were here right now, and we could celebrate it... I love you guys..." You said, as you walked away, out the cemetery.

You walked down the pavement, as droplets of the rain fall into your hoodie. You started to feel sick. You sneezed alot, and you shivered. You began to feel a bit light headed. You didn't know what happened next, you just blacked out.

When you woke up, you weren't in your apartment. You took a look around, to see a large apartment, but it wasn't yours. You noticed that there was a blanket on you, and your clothing was different. You were now wearing an over sized t-shirt, and it looked like for males, and a pair jogging pants.

"Where the fuck am I...?" You groaned, as you sat up, only to feel a slight headache. "You're awake." A familiar voice says, as you look up to see Gaster Sans, holding two mugs of something hot.

"G? Where am I? Why does my head feel funny...?" You asked, as G sat next to you on the couch, and offered you the other mug. It was warm milk tea. "You tell me, I saw you passed out on the sidewalk, I thought I should bring you back to my apartment, until the rain clears up." G says, as he grins at you.

You realize that you were wearing MALE CLOTHING. You blushed, and hugged yourself. "Did you change my clothing, while I was sleeping?! You Pervert!" You yelled, as he furrows his imaginative eyebrows, and pulls on his seductive look.

"Maybe~? Is that bad~?" G asks, as you blushed, and averted your gaze from him, while drinking your hot milk. G lets out a chuckle. "Don't worry, Kitten. I was able to use my magic to change your clothing without me touching you." G says, as he drinks his hot milk.

You blushed at his explanation. "Don't over think it, Kitten." G says, as he smirks at you. It was weird, when he kept calling you Kitten, instead of your real name. "Why are you calling me Kitten?" You asked, as G puts down his cup. "Because, you're cute just like a kitten." G says, as you blush an even deeper red.

You stood up from the couch, "Where's the bathroom? I need to powder my nose." You asked. G points to a door, near the kitchen. "Right over there, kitten." G says, as you head into the bathroom, and did your lady things.

G grins to himself, and stands up. He picks up his guitar, and lays back down the couch. "I wonder what song, I should play.... Something to please, kitten... Hm... Aha!" G thought, as he tunes his guitar, and starts the song.

Well, you done done me,
and you bet I felt it
I tried to be chill,
but you're so hot that I melted
I fell right through the cracks,
Now I'm trying to get back...

Before the cool done run out,
I'll be giving it my bestest
And nothing's gonna stop me,
but divine intervention.
I reckon, it's again my turn
To win some or learn some.

As you came out the bathroom, your attention was immediately directed to G. You blushed at this sight. You approach G, and sat on the couch, watching him play his guitar. He smiles, as he sees you sitting down, and you smiling at him.

But I won't hesitate
No more, no more.
It cannot wait,
I'm yours.

Well, open up your mind,
and see like me,
Open up your plans,
and damn you're free.
Look into your heart,
and you'll find love, love, love, love.

Listen to the music of the moment, 
people dance and sing,
we're just one big family
And it's our God-forsaken right,
to be loved, loved, loved, loved, loved.

G sits up, and continued to play his guitar. You blushed, and smiled at the same time. You hummed along, with G singing the song. G smiles, at this sight, without you even noticing.

So I won't hesitate
No more, no more.
It cannot wait,
I'm sure.

There's no need to complicate.
Our time is short.
This is our fate,
I'm yours.

Do you want to come on,
scooch on over closer, dear
And I will nibble your ear

I've been spending way too long
checking my tongue in the mirror
And bending over backwards
just to try to see it clearer
But my breath fogged up the glass
And so I drew a new face and I laughed.

I guess what I'll be saying
is there ain't no better reason
To rid yourself of vanities
and just go with the seasons.
It's what we aim to do.
Our name is our virtue.

G uses his magic, and the guitar plays by itself. He crawls next to you, and nuzzles his face unto your neck. He stands up, and offers you a dance. You smiled, and accepted his offer.

But I won't hesitate
No more, no more.
It cannot wait,
I'm yours.

Well, open up your mind,
and see like me,
Open up your plans,
and damn you're free.
Look into your heart,
and you'll find that the sky is yours.

So please don't,
please don't,
please don't...

There's no need to complicate.
'Cause our time is short.
This oh, this oh,
this is our fate.
I'm yours.

Oh, I'm yours
Oh, I'm yours
Oh, oh,
Baby, do you believe, I'm yours?
You best believe, you best believe,
I'm yours.

G places the guitar down, and stares at your (E/C) eyes. Your hands were on his chest, as he lifts your chin up with his free hand. You blushed, and he grins. "You really are cute, when you're up close." G says, as he lets his teeth touch your lips. You were a bit surprised, but you soon calmed down. You kissed back, and clutched on his white turtle neck.

You pull away, and looked up at him. "I'm yours~" G sings, as you began to have a pink tint in your cheeks. "So.... this really means, that you love me?" You asked, in a shy tone. G lets out a chuckle, and kisses you on the forehead. "Of course, little kitten~" G says, as he nuzzles his face on your neck. He starts to suck and bite on your neck, making you slightly moan.

"G-G! W-What are you doing?!" You asked, between the moans. He lifts his face up, and licks his teeth. "How about you sleep with me tonight, Kitten~?" G insisted, as you gulped, and nodded. G smirks, and roughly kisses you in surprise. Your eyes widened, but it didn't take long for you to kiss back. You wrapped your arms around his heck, while he wraps his arms around your waist.

G carries you, while you wrapped your legs around his hips. As you both arrived at his room, G pulls away and smirks. "Let's have some fun tonight, my little kitten~" G says in a seductive way, as he carries you into his room, and that's where the magic happened~!

~Timeskip to the Next Morning~

You woke up on a bed, not your bed though. You felt cold all of a sudden, realizing that you weren't wearing anything. You sat up, along with the covers, covering your chest area. You looked beside you, to see G sleeping soundly, with small snores coming from his mouth. As you tried to recall what happened last night, and you gasped and blushed at the same time.

"Did we really-?!" Before you could freak out, G wakes up and yawns. You look at him, and he was shirtless. "Mornin' Kitten~ How was your sleep~?" G asks, in a seductive tone. You blushed at this sight, leading to you grabbing the covers, and pulling them over you in embarrassment. G chuckles, and leans over to you.

"No need to be embarrassed, Kitten. You were amazing last night~" G purrs, as he slowly pulls down the covers, revealing you in an embarrassed state. "It was my first...." You mumbled, as G blushes, and smiles. He hovers over you, and starts to kiss you, lovingly. "It was my first too, and I'm glad you were my first~" he says, between the kisses.

"I never knew you like to wear those Japanese striped panties, Kitten~" G says, as you blush an even deeper red. "The were cute! Don't judge me!" You protested, earning a chuckle from G. You both continued to do a french kiss, along with G caressing your breasts, thighs, and your lower regions.

But then... Papyrus comes in the room.

"BROTHER! YOU BETTER NOT BE ASLEEP! I HAVE MADE YOU MY-" Papyrus froze, seeing G hovering over your naked body. "Uh.... Hey... Bro..." G says in an awkward tone. Papyrus drops the plate of spaghetti, that he was holding, and his eye-socket twitches. "Oh shit." G says, as Papyrus yells at them, but you both didn't care...

You hummed the song that G, played for you last night, earning a chuckle from G. It was music to his ears.

~End~

Hello, It's me Yumeko.

Did you guys really expect this oneshot to have a lemon? Cuz that won't really happen anytime soon, I think...? Ya dirty 

Anyways! Hope chu enjoyed, and I hope this one didn't have a shitty ending like the others I did.

The Next Oneshot will be:
Error!Sans x Reader
Requested by:
Vania555

See you guys~!

~Yumeko-senpai

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.9K 1.5K 26
{THERE IS LEMON BUT READING IT IS OPTIONAL AND WONT AFFECT THE STORY} You've aspired to be a Monster specialist ever since the monsters had left the...
5.5K 97 11
Read to find out!!!!
110K 2K 26
The punny skeleton of your dreams awaits you in many scenarios.
136K 3.9K 10
This is my first story i ever wrote on here. But hey, it should be alright. It's a story about this adorable skeleton from undertale. A love story, t...