EXO imagines

By dancingxdreaming

They might not be the best but I hope you still like them! and if you request, please write a basic storyline... More

Intro
2. Suho- Why Me?
3. Chanyeol-Dinner Proposal
4. Baekhyun-Best Boyfriend
5. Sehun-Someone I Rely On
6. Kris-Basketball Practice
7. Kai-Dance Lesson
8.1 Lay-The Accident
8.2 Lay-The Accident (cont.)
9. Chen-Surprise Party
10. D.O-Only My Cooking
11. Tao-Walks on a Beach
12. Xiumin- Flour Fight
13. Chanyeol-Secret Admirer
14. Luhan- Carnival Date
15. Suho - Puppy Love
16. Lay- Birthday Date
17. Chen- Rain Church
18. Kai - I'm Sick
19. Tao - A Sad Movie
20. Baekhyun - Ballet
21. Kris - Christmas Anniversary
22. Xiumin - .
23. D.O - "Drunk"
24. Sehun - Shopping Date
25. Lay - Piano Duet
26. Kris - "Siblings"
27. Tao - Friends to the End
28. Suho - Tickle War
29. Kai - A Bad Dream
30. Chanyeol - Blind Date
31. D.O - Regret Fight (1/2)
31. D.O - Regret Fight (2/2)
32. Luhan - My Song For You
33. Sehun - Christmas Party
34. Xiumin - 'Lil Sis
35. Chen - Frosting Birthday
36. Baekhyun - Goodbye?
NEW YEARS
New years pt. 2
37. Kai - Tea Date
38. Kai - Cheater
39. Kris - My Babies
40. Luhan - My Love?
41. Chanyeol - Because I Love You
42. Sehun - Did My Love Reach You?
43. Xiumin - Luna Cafe
44. My Crazy Life
45. Tao - My Savior
46. Chanyeol - Sweet Sunday
47. Chanyeol - You're Mine
48. Chen - Be My Peter Pan?
49. Sehun/Luhan - Who Will it Be
50. D.O -You're My Star
51. Sehun - Where Did It Begin?
52. Baekhyun - Parent's Consent
53. Chanyeol - My Savior
54. D.O - Someone Loves Me
55. Lay - A Brother You Never Had
56. Tao - Remember Me
56. Baekhyun - I'm Always Here
57. Suho - My Hit List
58. Kai - Unpredictable

1. Luhan-My Last Wish

34.7K 675 80
By dancingxdreaming

The beeping of the monitor engulfs the silence in the room. Luhan hears the doctor's faint voice talking with you--something about being the last time. His eyes flutter open. Seeing you coming towards him with the camera, he grins.

"Are you still recording?" He sits up on the bed.

"Of course I am. It's your last wish to your best friend right--to record you." Your voice cracks a few times. You slightly nod to confirm it.

"Good." Luhan smiles. His eyes fall on the doctor waiting to come in. "Hi doctor Li. How are my results?" He asks. You gulp.

"The tests were okay. I would have liked to see more positive change. I'll check in again tomorrow." He fidgets a little with his clipboard, making Luhan uneasy.

Luhan searches in Doctor Li's eyes. "I would like to know the truth. There's more to my results, right?"

Doctor Li sighs. He takes quite a long time trying to figure out what to say exactly in order to not scare the patient. " Okay. Luhan, the next time your cancer acts up, treat it as your last moments. You've had too many attacks already, I'm afraid this might be your last. Have no regrets."

Horror struck Luhan. He was practically sent to his death bed. "What? have the treatments not worked?"

"Remember Luhan that I said the treatments might work. You're hanging on a 20% chance. Living with the cancer for 5 years after t has been fully developed is already a miracle." You could see the uncertainty on his face. The pain. And sadness. The confusion. This was too much to take for him. Too shocked from the results, he lays back down and tries to sleep. You start pitying him but his words replay in the back of your head: *no putting me. I will get through this okay?*

You nod and set the camera facing toward Luhan and start reading a book on the window ledge.

***

Luhan opens his eyes. Outside beyond the window, he could see stars shining in the clear night sky. It was probably midnight now. In front of the window, he could see your sweet angelic sleeping face. The camera was set up on a tripod facing Luhan the whole time. Luhan smiles at the thought of how hard you tried just for him. at the perfect scenery with the one he loved in it. The only reason you and Luhan aren't together is because Luhan is too afraid of hurting you more than he already is.

Pain.

Everywhere. It was so hard to bare. His hand reached for the blue button but the doctor's voice echoed in his head, *treat it as your last...have no regrets*

He grudgingly got up--clenching his left side. He turns the camera towards you. A small red light was flashing on the camera to show it was recording.

As he got closer to you, his walk became less steady. Everything was blurry but he concentrated on only you. Luhan was struggling so much when he was next to you.

"no regrets right?" he says under his raspy breath. "____ I love you." He whispers in your ear. "I love you so much. Saranghaeyo<3"

Luhan caresses your face in his shakey hands.

"I will wait for you in heaven." Tears roll down his cheeks. "I want you to live for me. *cough* Live *cough* f-for the both of us." he weakly smiles at you.

With the last of his strength, he softly places his lips on yours.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 121 26
EXO FanFiction I began writing this out if boredom. Hope you enjoy!
2.8K 260 37
istg dont read this. im embarrassed asf
14.5K 1K 18
❝ I wish you were real ❞
20.5K 290 30
⚠️ WARNING ⚠️ MAY CONTAIN SMUT AND STUFF!!!!! *note the word may*